Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo (51526 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Obidientful: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/2023-nigeria-needs-experienced-leader-says-gumi/
He's not intelligent. He ended up exposing himself as an Atiku/PDP supporter. He keep mentioning "we don't need a NOVICE"
Maybe novice means different thing to him cos I don't see a novice among the 3 candidates he mentioned. They were once Governor of their respective States.
The man is dull and unintelligent

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by tolue42(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kyase:

You Dey mind those people

They are actually comedians
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Johel(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Deltafirstson:

They were all novices before they became presidents too...Peter obi for president!!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Proudlyomonna: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cyberterror:
Muslim Muslim ticket for Nigeria is far better than Biafrog-Mauritania ticket of LP.

grin you be liar,Obi na full time anti secessionist, infact he handled the issue if secession so well that enemies started saying he killed secessionist grin
We know of one man who openly told the world that he doesn't believe in One Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by masseratti: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
emi lokan that Tinubu said was to his party men in the south west, not to APC in general nor to Nigerian public, that he has served them for 22 years now its their turn to reciprocate his service to them by voting him at the Primaries, has nothing to do with Nigerian Populace.
He should not insult Nigerians intelligence by comparing Nigeria with America on rotational politics, America is not like Nigeria in Any way diverse ethnicity with Whites making up more than 65% spread all over the 50 states is not like ours where one ethnic group will hold sway in one region.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Kyase(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
tolue42:

They are actually comedians
Big time comedians with confused identities
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by iSense247: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunaj:
Èmilókàn mà wá dáràn fa
Tinubu ti lu'le grin
Even seunmsg is tired of marketing bad market.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
smiley
If gummi was Igbo, you would have found your voice. Like I said somewhere, you cannot build something on nothing.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket (Wayo) meaning Deceit
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by iSense247: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Umsworld:

ZOMBIDIENTS ARE COMING FOR HIS HEAD

Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is An Unnecessary 'Wayo' - Sheik Gumi

According to him, it is not proper for the APC presidential candidate to say it is his turn be the next Nigeria President.

This was as he maintained that the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the ruling party was unnecessary.

He said of Tinubu that “it is not proper for him to say it is his turn. There is no question to say it is my turn. Don’t say it is my turn because if people like you, they will vote for you.

“The Muslim-Muslim ticket is unnecessary. We all know, all these politicians are looking for votes. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is, let me use Hausa language, is wayo (deceit). It is not religion.

“Whether it will work or not, I don’t want to prophesise, but there are a lot hurdles. In fact, all the political parties have hurdles. Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to be a laboratory test for others to emulate or not.”

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by CaptainAyub: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin grin

This man has sense more than all Tinubu urchins both home and abroad and on NL

I didn't know this man is more educated than all of you
Na medical doctor oo grin
Him sabi book pass all these nairaland e-McOluomo

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by viodemus: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gummi is right on this.

oga Tinubu is just after what he can borrow and steal from Nigeria. Oga Atiku, is thinking it's his birth right. oga Obi, is not the best that Nigeria can offer, but he is the most confident in stepping up to the plate of leadership with a plan.

My preferred candidates would have been oga zulum, oga umahi, and Oga Osinbanjo.
I come to find out that oga Umahi and Oga Osinbanjo are spineless, but very good workers.

If Peter Obi wins, oga Umahi, zulum, and prof. should be offered appointments of their choice. But don't go and give Umahi security position, when he should be something like works or transportation, or go and give zulum economics - when he should be education or agriculture or even security. Prof can be a global ambassador like Oga Obj and Oga Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Go and read the post again and again may be you will understand that he was referring to Atiku and not your candidate ports finished products to o destroy the economy. Don't be deceived the light is on Asiwaju. E go shock you
FreeSpirited:
So Sheikh Gumi is now codedly Obedient. He's most probably a closet Obedient
Shame on all Tribalistic Yorubas...shame
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Umsworld:

ZOMBIDIENTS ARE COMING FOR HIS HEAD

You didn't see the one he dashed you and your lord because you are scared him.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Emman08: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Experienced in what? Scheming, looting and enriching themselves?

Cos that's all the experience you have to offer as a politician in Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by tunjilana: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Muslim-muslim is bad but a hausa-fulan muslim, succeeding another hausa-fulani muslim, after a disastrous 8 years isnt bad abi....these people sef
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:
If a terrorist sympathiser can see the light and know whats good for us, then its all shame and stupidity to Yoruba agbadorians. I spit on tribalism, i spit on farmers will make more money...i speak on all BaT cassava crooners.
Awọn bigoted werey

I thought Sheik Gumi was an alimajiri terrorist according to you igbo but here is someone mocking southern candidates and you fools are applauding him

what's you people brain made of sef

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obakoolex:
Someone should please post the picture of gumi and Atiku together.

All this tribalist northerners needs to swallow their pride and bodily come out that they're supporting their brother from the north, no need to be beating around the bush
Imagine saying we should emulate America. That nothing like north and south. He even said we were in the 21st century and should be woke.
Imagine Onye awusa telling us be woke.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by dheilaw1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Awọn bigoted werey
you are truly a zombidient slowpoke, where did Gumi say he's obidient? You must be badly educated or trying to be clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by wiseone28: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
When it was the time for North to rule in 2015 Nigeria was in the 20th century..

Now that it's the time for south (East) Nigeria shouldn't look at region we are now in 21st century.

Hypocrite. spit

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Elvis2kay: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
BASTARD!! he really want to continue his negotiations business with Boko haram under Atiku.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by RepoMan007: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
He is expecting Atiku to come and give amnesty abi?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cyberterror:
Muslim Muslim ticket for Nigeria is far better than Biafrog-Mauritania ticket of LP.
A real Muslim just told you it's wayo wayo. Who are you a yoruba Muslim to dispute that?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by wiseone28: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Imagine saying we should emulate America. That nothing like north and south. He even said we were in the 21st century and should be woke.
Imagine Onye awusa telling us be woke.
Before 2015 Election we were in 20th century.

He is drunk on kunu and fura

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Gozac: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obakoolex:
Someone should please post the picture of gumi and Atiku together.

All this tribalist northerners needs to swallow their pride and bodily come out that they're supporting their brother from the north, no need to be beating around the bush
before nko
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by Scottz: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pls whos SWISSTREES please I need to know this person
This person’s humanity is something else I need to say thank you please don’t deprive me of this
You can send me a mail pls cry
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by EagleNest(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
At the end he only wants us to vote for Atiku. Really?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo by LOOBE: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please tell them to vote for ATIKU/OKOWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.