Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74793 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by LyfeJennings(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
BigIyanga:

What a product of generational and intellectually poverty. Everybody wasnt born to be soulless and intellectually hollow like you.

U Sha wan show me say U sabi big grammar like me grin
Mr. Intellectually Hollow
Weyrey Oloyinbo Agbako
grin grin
walahi o ya weyrey gan se
UR MADNESS IS "INQUANTIFIABLE" IN AN ASTONISHING MANNER grin grin
Oya go carry your dictionary to reply me
That's an assignment
Now run off kid
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by DAramis: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Well... if she engaged in consuming all these lethal highs you mentioned above or lived such lifestyle then Jeeeeeez!!! It would be obvious her kidney would be damaged.

I agree, it would not be genetic.
I didn't say she did it. it is my own personal assumption which could be true or false. And she falls within the age range of someone who could have done such due to her family wealthy background.

Example: There was this Nigerian lady in UK (a student) who died after eating a cookie prepared with cracked, and not properly refined Phyn... (a street drug). No body would have believed she is into such dangerous lifestyle till it happened. (Only child and daughter of her parents. The mother was totally heartbroken)

In summary, I am not buying that genetic shit she said.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by alloy123: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2022
2million? abi na mumu de worry u? all na questions..dont come insult me//
SimplePlan34:
I can sell one of mine for N2 million
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rahkman:
How much her papa go give me if I donate 1

you no see for the write up say no reward will be given
donation should be done with compassion
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by zoedew: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
eagleccentric:
Good day folks,
Much as i feel sympathetic towards the poor girl's case and pary that she gets a donor soon and her life be saved, i cannot but express my dismay at the situation and see the role of karma in all this. Our people say it is God that drives away flies from a tailess cow.

It brings to the fore the evilmindedness, selfishness and extreme wickedness of the political class in Nigeria. Note that i didnt say Leaders, but political class/politicians. i have not identified any of our politicians who doubles as a leader, how much more a true one, The lady's father, Senator Ekweremadu has been in the corridors of power for donkey years. He was a Deputy Senate President for 8 years and wielded the power to do and undo. He knew his daughter has such an ailment but he never cared to influence any policy to help her and the poor masses with regards to the issue. What do I mean?

Take for instance, the late President of America, Franklin D, Roosevelt. He was the 32nd President of the USA and ruled from 1933 - 1945. FDR as he was fondly called was diagnosed with polio and from 1921, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Infact, he spent his years as a President on a wheel chair. But guess what, despite the numerous problems that America faced during his regime (the Great Depression of 1933 and WW2 1939-45), FDR worked tirelessly to ensure that polio was eradicated from America. He was the one credited to have singularly achieved that feat. May God bless his soul.

Back home here, our politicians will never do that. What stopped Ekweremadu in the years that he wielded so much power and influence to ensure that a Specialized Kidney Hospital or treatment Centre was built in Nigeria for his daughters sake. He knew he had money to fly her abroad anytime he felt like. This selfishness is not peculiar to him. Same goes for former President Ibrahim Babangida, whose wife died of cancer. He never cared to build one cancer hospital for Nigerians. Oshiomole's first wife had the same case, but he didnt care to put one cancer hospital in Edo State. There are many of them like that. They identify a problem, but as far as they can steal state funds, and tax payers monies to take care of themselves and their families, the rest of us can go and die.

When will we have true leaders in the likes of FDR? Who will use his position to help the poor and priviledged? Our hospitals remain in shambles and our healthcare is comatose. Our God will truly drive away the flies from us.

As i said, i feel so much pity for the young lady. I know because i lost my dear mother to the same kidney issues, so i feel the pain she is right now. But let this be a wake up call to one and all and not just the politicians. If a stone stumbles you on your way, do you stop to take it out so that it doesn't stumble others? If your answer is no, then you are no better than the Ekweremadus, IBBs and Oshiomoles of this world. A little help today can save a lot tomorrow.

May God help us all. Amen
Amen! Ekweremadu is both wicked and selfish. The young man he trafficked was considered by him a use and dump material (expendable). Really wicked!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.