Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation (74930 Views)

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2022
God dey give people problem according to their own level

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by floret23(f): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Am I the only one who noticed that killing of Catholic priests stopped after the unveiling of '30 Shetima Bishops'?

I observed that invading of churches, kidnapping and killing of pastors most especially catholic priests in the North stopped immediately after the unveiling of 30 Shetima Bishops. Could there be a connection about APC fake Bishops' attire at Shetima's unveiling and the gruesome death of these church leaders? I am just curious.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by DryMouth: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
yeyebrity:

Imagine the audacity. If the laws of England prohibits monetary rewards, why not take her to an Indian hospital? In fact an Indian man can donate his for a paltry sum.
Leave the stingy rich pple .

How will an outsider donate a kidney without any reward? Who does that
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Kaytixy: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
What of her boyfriend, is he not aware? Abi him don jakpa
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by samwillyco1(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2022
I for donate mine but I no get international passport, Visa and flight ticket money, better come back to Nigeria for better assistance from me and others that may be willing to assist you.

Finally, the girl too FAT oooo
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2022
samwillyco1:
I for donate mine but I no get international passport, Visa and flight ticket money, better come back to Nigeria for better assistance from me and others that may be willing to assist you.

You no well
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by walefalana(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Rahkman:
How much her papa go give me if I donate 1
Nooo, you go donate both �
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by sonofyisa(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Not to be so quick to judge...we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I'm a father of a ten months old lovely boy and I feel like I can do anything legal to keep him safe and secured because I love him so much and cant bear to see him hurt. Our leaders have fail us yes, but remember thou shall not repay evil with evil. I wept at some of the comments here cos is like our leaders stole our humanity too....I honestly wish I can help I will gladly do so.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
She has two healthy brothers and a sister.Cant they donate for her?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by samwillyco1(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

You no well

I well ooo , na you get problem
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by ajayiopy: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

SO,NONE OF YOUR FAMILY CAN DONATE? EVEN YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY?
I HOPE EVERYONE IS LEARNING?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by juman(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Why it so difficult getting another donor?
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by juman(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2022
If you ever got a family member in that situation, you will understand better.
I remember when we pray for a cousin to unirate, even if it was just little.
Tough time.
He died because his condition was already very bad.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Eyegroup: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
I will donate my kidney is 100% fit.. Who have the contact let me drop my number
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Hullabaloon: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Karemarealty288:

What about your siblings ....

Is that you people just read headlines and jump to comment?? It was CLEARLY written there that it's a genetic issue hence family and relations can't donate.

Omo.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Kaytixy: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Comerade, she say her family members no fit donate because the illness na genetic.. meaning,if them donate, e go occure.. meanwhile na only her dey sick the sickness for the family o..make one of them donate fess see if e re occure...it's better than watching her die slowly..
na lie she dey all if dem. Dem dey fear death. Brother you these rich people, they love themselves more than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Kaytixy: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Way4orward:
Hmm
e be like say dem bury ur placenta for that country
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Hullabaloon:

Is that you people just read headlines and jump to comment?? It was CLEARLY written there that it's a genetic issue hence family and relations can't donate.

Omo.

That genetic issues is not a sound excuse, the Ekweremadus is a large family and will not want any of his children to donate, which I doubt any of them will agree to donate...they want an outsider to donate so that their children will be without deficiency and enjoy to tie fullest what life have given them. If you know Ike Ekeremadu and his legendary greed, you will see reasons. Genetic comment is to attract sympathy and they are getting it.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by advanceDNA: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Kaytixy:
What of her boyfriend, is he not aware? Abi him don jakpa

U go give girlfriend kidney for 2022....?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by advanceDNA: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
sonofyisa:
Not to be so quick to judge...we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. I'm a father of a ten months old lovely boy and I feel like I can do anything legal to keep him safe and secured because I love him so much and cant bear to see him hurt. Our leaders have fail us yes, but remember thou shall not repay evil with evil. I wept at some of the comments here cos is like our leaders stole our humanity too....I honestly wish I can help I will gladly do so.

U have humanity left bro?? Give her your kidney...no be by all this mouth sympathy...

Talk is cheap...

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by advanceDNA: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2022
juman:
Why it so difficult getting another donor?

Why u no give your own??
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by LordReed(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
fergie001:
Sonia Chinonso, daughter of the embattled former Nigerian Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has appealed to members of the public to donate kidney to her.

Sonia Ekweremadu

This is what they should have done before resorting to ferrying an anyhow person abroad. They won't have been in trouble otherwise. Anyways its not too late at least for her. I hope she finds a donor soon.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Ikani22: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2022
How genuine is the message, how are we sure this is not the handwork of fruedsters using her plight to cash out? Haven't said these, I'll like to help donate my kidney to her for the sake of humanity and not greed.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Solofresh2: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Never do anything to save a woman that is related to you
Women are opportunists
Trust me,in three years time, this girl would have forgotten someone donated a kidney for her
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Basiliun: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Dear sonia Chinonso,someone would voluntarily offered to assist you in this predicament if this process was initaly followed, but, your parent was wrong in going the other way round thinking that money answereth everything. Now it seems to me that people will no longer be sympathetic rather will expect some hudge reward before coming to your rescue and this could only be possible here in Nigeria.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by Idiotmod: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2022
DryMouth:
This one dey find free kidney...
She actually said "No Reward Is Involved"

See this rich pple sha. So I'll give you my kidney jst like that.
It’s because of uk law. The negotiation is done secretly
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by stormborn28(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Islandlady:
You cannot be abroad and be appealing to Nigerians to save you!

Your parents are among the problem of the country, unfortunately the situation of the country have made most Nigerians Heartless.

grin grin....the vawulence is very high.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by cornelman: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Nigerians with Stockholm syndromes will still pity her and wish to donate theirs to her. As if she did not have other siblings, cousins, uncle's, and other people who have benefitted from her father's corrupt practices who have two working kidneys

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by stormborn28(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Hullabaloon:

Omo.

na lie she dey all if dem. Dem dey fear death. Brother you these rich people, they love themselves more than anything else.
Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by bablon20(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Opportunity to japa don show for some people.

1 Like

Re: Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation by stormborn28(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2022
floret23:
Am I the only one who noticed that killing of Catholic priests stopped after the unveiling of '30 Shetima Bishops'?

I observed that invading of churches, kidnapping and killing of pastors most especially catholic priests in the North stopped immediately after the unveiling of 30 Shetima Bishops. Could there be a connection about APC fake Bishops' attire at Shetima's unveiling and the gruesome death of these church leaders? I am just curious.

This vawulence go dey interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court / Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.