Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25561 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by naheem8307(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
missiles:

Very greedy people, they've ruled 8 years and wants to go back again after 8 years, then Southeast with 0 years should wait. Definition of stupidity. One Nigeria indeed. Ngwa bianu buru afor ukpor ka unu zuo.

Does sharing of power looks like family inheritance... If you want to earn the power, you have to work for it.. The west play politics with intellectual strategy and not by the use of force... (South East political strategy is In disguise of BIAFRA>IPOB< ESN >UNKNOWN GUNMEN>wink. Una still dey learn.

Advice your political leaders to align with other regions peacefully and canvas for power strategically.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Promising5555: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu is wicked and an evil man who wants to get into the presidency and end Nigeria before he dies, he will not smell the Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 2elliot: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2022
usmanbaba:

Iyamuri, please tell us the implication of muslim muslim ticket please?
Tomorrow, a northern candidate can select a vice from the same north, and tells you that it does not matter but competence. This way, Moslems can say that they are more populated and do not need Christians to win elections, therefore not to have Christian on the race. The possibilities are enormous. People are still accusing the igbos for desolving federalism and then creating unitary system which the north is exploiting. If the north chose to exploit this one, we should not cry o.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 2elliot: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2022
naheem8307:

Does sharing of power looks like family inheritance... If you want to earn the power, you have to work for it.. The west play politics with intellectual strategy and not by the use of force... (South East political strategy is In disguise of BIAFRA>IPOB< ESN >UNKNOWN GUNMEN>wink. Una still dey learn.

Advice your political leaders to align with other regions peacefully and canvas for power strategically.
It was this sort of nonsense sophistication politics by Akintola and Awowolo that caused the emergency rule and the breakdown of law, which resulted to the first coup that soon brought about the unitary system replacing federalism. The north is still exploiting that mistake. Now, you guys have come up with this one that may soon give the Muslim north greater power to use against us.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 2elliot: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
femicyrus:

Improving economy my investing government money in private brewery with massive loss on investment?
Mopping cash flow in circulation by saving money one aboki will come and plunder after his tenure?
Na your federal govt devalue the money, no be obi fault.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 2elliot: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2022
seunayantokun:
Akeredolu is insulting our intelligence, not caring what the implications of the APC's choice are for us. What it brings for politicians is all that matters. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Get off, man! You're talking rubbish.
Tomorrow, if the north chose to produce a northern president and vice and tells you that it doesn't matter but competence, what can we do?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 2elliot: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2022
seunjungle1:
Na mumu be your real name nigga....should he throw his wait for peter obi or what?

Sowore dey na, shey na power back to south v

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by seunayantokun(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
2elliot:
Tomorrow, if the north chose to produce a northern president and vice and tells you that it doesn't matter but competence, what can we do?
I don't care what they produce any longer. In Yorubaland I stand. Yoruba Nation, no going back. If you like produce 10 Yoruba people as president of Nigeria., your slavery situation remains irredeemable, tomorrow you will say I said so.

I have seen enough.

Supporting Tinubu for president is selfish and myopic. The bigger picture that guarantees life for every Yoruba person is our own Nation. Today, I can't go to farm and the people given the farm on lease are afraid to go there because of Fulani herdsmen terrorists. You've not seen that because you and your immediate family members have not been touched by the fulanisation agents.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by moyosore32: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.

Hey bruv, u only read one part and then rushed to comment this which I’m quoting... I guess u ddnt read d part where he said a man who is bold enuf to challenge incursions regardless of the situation at hand
Imo u rushing off on here to comment this is mere hatred
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by moyosore32: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

This same rat-whiskered thieving idiot under whose watch 50 Christians were gunned down in a church, in cold blood.

He is the least-qualified person to make such a baseless appeal, but selfishness and greed will not allow him to know what is proper and what is not.

Shey na d man order bandits to go and shoot d church members
In blessed memories to d departed souls

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by moyosore32: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Beyond the serious blunder of M-M ticket, the sick old bat is far past his prime & simply not fit to shoulder the myriad problems of this country.

Here is a bat...
-that is suffering from Parkinsonism & Amnesia.
-that can not hold the mic for 30mins & speak coherently on issues affecting the country.
-that has controversial personality & genealogy.
Infact if they had implemented secret balloting in the primaries & eliminated bribery/buying of delegates, he would NEVER have emerged as winner. The primaries eventually became for the highest bidder with deepest pockets to dish out enough dollars to delegates.

Just too many controversies on the bat's head to to merit occupying the exalted office of the president of FRN.

Ow many anti Tinubu acct u don open this week brr
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Strech(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

Hypocritical lout.
Jesus the name, above every other name!!
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthdeypain: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
blaise26abj:

I don’t understand this . You want southwesterners to vote for Obi yet you say these things to them . Insult the politicians but not the people. Extremely disrespectful things . Why? Do you think the south east can do it alone ? You need all regions to vote . It is counterproductive to be insulting potential voters and expect them to vote for your candidate

Insults are cheap and distasteful. Nonetheless Nigerians bask and have been feeding of it for years. Every country also has a share of that. Nobody has the monopoly of insults people actually insult others without fear or favour. Even sometimes an insult may be merited. Seeing a child wanting to put his hands into fire and calling the child stupid and while simultaneously delivering some strokes to the body is no biggie. Personally I tread the principle of "do unto others.." whether civility or insult I dey for you. I am only here to reciprocate in kind.

Morale of my story is insults is almost an unreasonable argument or premise for not voting anybody. Nigerians will always respond emotionally most of the time. Most of us just play defence anyways, once in a while in order to reset some bigots!

Get used to the insults, It helps thicken your skin. Your conviction should be without repentance. It's what makes you an honourable man. Do what you think is right.

Your bolded is very sincere and instructive, but not realistic at all. It's a general problem sef, not unique to Nigeria.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MtDave55: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
The South West and Northwest think this country belong to them alone.

After OBJ 8 yrs, + Osinbajo 8yrs = 16yrs
Yar'Adua 3yrs + Namadi 5yrs + Buhari 8yrs = 16yrs.

Two region have both spent 16yrs each with 24yrs as President and Vice,
If BAT is allowed to assume office that will make it additional 8yrs for the Yorubas.

Are the Middle belt and South East not fit for the presidency? Are third class citizens that should always settle for senate presidency?

Even the South South only got the opportunity because of Yar'Adua untimely demise.

The earlier the South South and South East, North Central and North East open their eyes to this ugly situation the better it's is.

They will come out saying ethnicity doesn't matter while deep down in their minds that what matter most, competence and capability are not factors to them.

If the South truly want to show they believe in what they preach, them the presidency should either go to the South East or South South especially the South East, since South West have serve for both president and vice for 16yrs and the South South for 8yrs and the South East Haven't smell neither president nor Vice before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emperorx: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2022
TimFisher2:

Where are you staying?
am staying in Lagos ojodu berger to be presicise
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blaise26abj(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Insults are cheap and distasteful. Nonetheless Nigerians bask and have been feeding of it for years. Every country also has a share of that. Nobody has the monopoly of insults people actually insult others without fear or favour. Even sometimes an insult may be merited. Seeing a child wanting to put his hands into fire and calling the child stupid and while simultaneously delivering some strokes to the body is no biggie.

Personally I tread the principle of "do unto others.." whether civility or insult I dey for you. I am only here to reciprocate in kind.

Morale of my story is insults is almost an unreasonable argument or premise for not voting anybody. Nigerians will always respond emotionally most of the time. Most of us just play defence anyways, once in a while in order to reset some bigots!

Get used to the insults, It helps thicken your skin. Your conviction should be without repentance. It's what makes you an honourable man. Do what you think is right.

It is wrong for political campaigns . Mind you ,a lot of Nigerians are still undecided . To alienate and insult them because of their ethnicity is wrong . It should be about facts and persuasive campaigning of a candidate . Insult BAT supporters all you want . Insulting his tribe is not the way . I have seen quitea number of Yorubas who want to vote for PO . Some are still not decided. Insulting Yorubas means you are insulting all of them . Not cool

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blaise26abj(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Oga stop saying things and ascribing dem to me..stop twisting my statement..i was talking to Akeredolu and his kinds..
Okay sir .
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by usmanbaba(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Tochi3:
Foooool...Wicked soul you have exposed your atrocities in Anambra...in order to push your muslim muslim ticket...

God will punish you ... insha allah..

Muslim Muslim Ticket is dead before arrival.

Cry more in pains
As usual, always playing the victim card when accusing fingers is on them.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adefitim(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.

He’s talking about Presidency coming out from South in his party
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthdeypain: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2022
MtDave55:
The South West and Northwest think this country belong to them alone.

After OBJ 8 yrs, + Osinbajo 8yrs = 16yrs
Yar'Adua 3yrs + Namadi 5yrs + Buhari 8yrs = 16yrs.

Two region have both spent 16yrs each with 24yrs as President and Vice,
If BAT is allowed to assume office that will make it additional 8yrs for the Yorubas.

Are the Middle belt and South East not fit for the presidency? Are third class citizens that should always settle for senate presidency?

Even the South South only got the opportunity because of Yar'Adua untimely demise.

The earlier the South South and South East, North Central and North East open their eyes to this ugly situation the better it's is.

They will come out saying ethnicity doesn't matter while deep down in their minds that what matter most, competence and capability are not factors to them.

If the South truly want to show they believe in what they preach, them the presidency should either go to the South East or South South especially the South East, since South West have serve for both president and vice for 16yrs and the South South for 8yrs and the South East Haven't smell neither president nor Vice before.

Very apt and reasonable. Las Las eeh Division is the best in this country.

The problem is not that in some of these tribes or regions is not that there are no reasonable or detribalized folks, the problem is the ratio, most times these people are too little or have little to no influence to influence the right thing.

The effontery and balls on some of these folks. My own problem is hearing that SOUTH grin grin The sheer balls and audacity..the ego and hypocricy behind that word makes me want to puke. It's fine support your candidate it's your choice, you have nothing to fear but by GOD you and who be SOUTH, Alaaye we all know you don't give an eff about d kain mumu region. Kill the childish deceit already now will ya.

Yesterday I been dey dey reason one barnie like that, I ask where exactly she from, she say SOUTH, I say which one be SOUTH again, like S/S, She come say she be yoruba (Iyin-Ekiti) grin grin. You get the point na.

SOUTH =YORUBA
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Enkidu70: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity

Still a million times better than you will ever be, coward
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

Still a million times better than you will ever be, coward
What are you, a captain in the innuendo squad?
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Akeredolu is confused and being hypocritical.

U all saw Osinbajo and clear eyed choose tinubu knowing he can only pick a muslim/muslim ticket now u are apologising for what? undecided
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Enkidu70: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

What are you, a captain in the innuendo squad?

Yeah, better than a stinking electronic rodent like yourself

Now run along and gobble up some more of Aketi's shīt online, fool
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

Yeah, better than a stinking electronic rodent like yourself
Now run along and gobble up some more of Aketi's shīt online, fool
To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher IQs.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LtChisom: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
The Awolowo syndrome.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MMWandali: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Change the combination before asking for forgiveness and another chance
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthdeypain: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2022
badoh:

Read with understanding, he said it has come to southwest under APC, it has also come to southeast under LP. Don't be sentimental in your reasoning and understanding.

Common do you really have to insult our sensibilities, crystal as message was, how exactly do you conveniently do this. Next joke.

I am an Obi supporter but FRANKLY my opinion tends to tilt. Sometimes I wish that the North rules us till 4058. By then I am sure you must have all transferred all this "MY TRIBE IS MY TRIBE" to your Great..Greats.. would have transferred all the hate and aggressions to their own kids. Then the NORTH would rule another 2 centuries on MUSLIM/MULSIM, HAUSA/FULANI TICKETS, because by then they would have already convinced them that TRIBES do not matter but competence.

Hopefully by then SHARIA would have replaced our constitution. NIGERIA would have become an islamic state headed by BOKO HARAM. What a time that would be to be Nigerian.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Enkidu70: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!
I've known sheep that could outwit you.
I've worn dresses with higher IQs.

Yeah wastrel
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Green5(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
APC isn't sincere cos nobody forced the Muslim Muslim ticket on them. Are they saying that all Christians in the north are so stupid and incompetent for the VP office?

Even when there was protest on that before the VP presentation, they show their non consideration by presenting him not minding our request, feelings etc.

NO TO MUSLIM MUSLIM PRESIDENTIAL TICKET
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Truthdeypain: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2022
femicyrus:

Tinubu gave 75 million to assist family of victims, obi did not give shishi
Do the maths yourself
Who will he project above the other?

grin grin Nothing wey una no go justify. Na after una don kill all man wey dey NAIJA una go still justify am. I no even fit swear for una again, me I don commot hand for una mata wetin wan be make it be.

Whether na Tinubu oo, Obi oo, Atiku, no be here we dey. E ti sun mi, enyi Omo Naijeria abi shey Omoluabi ni..

But calm down what is this tin you wrote again sef, where are the culprits of the massacre, how has Tinubu aided, spoken out against, led the campaign, held the govt accountable to produce said assailants, no be una dey wan murder peter Obi for anything wey happen for S/E ;, na 3 kobo wey no mean anything to Baba be your own defense. By the way that's a very weak correlation with the subject at hand.

O ga fun yi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Christian Leaders Reject Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit To Yola / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.