Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25528 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bizibi(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.
just imagine!!!
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by backnbeta(f): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

He fought for a Southern president; a man from SW won his party's primary election. He wants people to vote for him... that's not greed. Greed will be where a man from the SS or SE wins his party's primary election and he refuses to campaign for him- then we'll remind him that he wanted a Southerner! SW is still part of the Southern Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BABANGBALI: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Count me out. My vote is not for Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Benoxvals(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Two issues...
President coming to the south..
Christian/Muslim ticket for equality/fairness..

The LP presidential candidate is from the south and their candidate selection has reflected the federal character.

Solution...Support the LP cos they’ve done the right thing and their candidates are credible.

You don’t need to worry about throwing the baby with bath water when you do the right thing.You still have a choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by samuel900(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
U mumu Neva do...? If u like die....Tinubu must emerged
[Qquote author=Deltafirstson post=116610727]that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by usmanbaba(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Tochi3:
Akeredolu is a Green snake in a Green Grass.

What men can do because of politics.. He fully understands the implication of the devilish Muslim Muslim Ticket but Still goes ahead to force his own people who have been terrorized continously by the evil APCshit...

Just imagine a SAN who should know better. You want to give your people Tinubu on the bases of a Muslimm mislim ticket to further subjugate your people beccause it is emilokan..

If I may ask what is the outcome of the Owo massacre Mr SAN...
Iyamuri, please tell us the implication of muslim muslim ticket please?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Emperorx: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Please friends kindly assist me with a job any administrative job ,supervisor job or managerial job am a graduate please I have been out of job for months now and my wife and child have been suffering kindly assist me .
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tochi3(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2022
usmanbaba:

Iyamuri, please tell us the implication of muslim muslim ticket please?
Go ask Debora....RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blaise26abj(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Oddfinder001:
The wailing and gnashing of teeth never even start sef. Mumu people without balls...

I don’t understand this . You want southwesterners to vote for Obi yet you say these things to them . Insult the politicians but not the people. Extremely disrespectful things . Why? Do you think the south east can do it alone ? You need all regions to vote . It is counterproductive to be insulting potential voters and expect them to vote for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by usmanbaba(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Newton2024:
How I wish Tinubu and hired surpporters will continue to underrate the Obidient movement until it will be too late.
There is nothing like obi movement, it's just an association of pained biafra filled with hatred for anything yoruba, reason why Tinubu keeps on ignoring their attacks because they are very useless.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Alpharey: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

CAN WE IMAGINE A CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN TICKET!

Lie lie! The Muslims especially in the North will burn down this country. We can't even dream about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by logizorla: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Say no to APC and yes to LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TimFisher2: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

This same rat-whiskered thieving idiot under whose watch 50 Christians were gunned down in a church, in cold blood.

He is the least-qualified person to make such a baseless appeal, but selfishness and greed will not allow him to know what is proper and what is not.

grin grin grin grin

No name una no go give person

Which one be rat whiskered thieving idiot

Kai! 4 in 1 person grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TimFisher2: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Emperorx:
Please friends kindly assist me with a job any administrative job ,supervisor job or managerial job am a graduate please I have been out of job for months now and my wife and child have been suffering kindly assist me .

Where are you staying?
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Alpharey: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2022
femicyrus:

Tinubu gave 75 million to assist family of victims, obi did not give shishi
Do the maths yourself
Who will he project above the other?
So they will keep shooting, and Tinubu will keep on dishing out money. Tueh! How many people have been arrested and prosecuted since. Secure the country. That is what we need. Improve the economy, don't DASH us money, we can work and get well paid from a working economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by R0LL0N(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
After you have thrown the bath water with baby away, you will then be forgotten. Once bitten twice shy. Obi all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goodoldays(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2022
To even think that it was in this man’s state that the Owo massacre happened where over 50 innocent people were killed by the Jihadists,and he was shedding crocodile tears.

Shame on you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wingmanIII: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Yorubas are the worst tribal bigots you can find. Imagine how they would have ridiculed an ailing man like tinubu had he been from another ethnic group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2022
I whip for this country
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femicyrus(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Alpharey:

So they will keep shooting, and Tinubu will keep on dishing out money. Tueh! How many people have been arrested and prosecuted since. Secure the country. That is what we need. Improve the economy, don't DASH us money, we can work and get well paid from a working economy.
Improving economy my investing government money in private brewery with massive loss on investment?
Mopping cash flow in circulation by saving money one aboki will come and plunder after his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by seunayantokun(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Akeredolu is insulting our intelligence, not caring what the implications of the APC's choice are for us. What it brings for politicians is all that matters. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Get off, man! You're talking rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blacknoir: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2022
What I find very funny is how the Yorubas are fighting with the Igbos when they should ban together to fight the hausas/fulanis. The hausas are smart I have to give it to them,cos the are loving and benefiting from the hatred between Yoruba and igbo. That's y they will continue to hold this stupid country by the balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by usmanbaba(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Tochi3:
Go ask Debora....RIP
The muslim woman and her four children killed in Anamba, what happened to their killers?

Hypocrates, always acting innocent

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by rippa(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

The fight for presidency to come to South was for it to go to South west
Greedy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by rippa(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2022
searchng4love:

Greed lives in the southeast
This is the tribalism we are talking about
Bat and his supporters brought tribalism into this election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by cornelman: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Aboks:
Old fools

This picture you used is a couples pre-wedding shot that was taken innocently. But you used it in a wrong way. How would they feel, the wife especially if they see it used this way? Put yourself in that shoe.. Please, stop using it in this manner. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by badoh(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Read with understanding, he said it has come to southwest under APC, it has also come to southeast under LP. Don't be sentimental in your reasoning and understanding.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mayor101010(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
It is too late to apologize sire. A.P.C is gone already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kagd10: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
michlins:
My heart goes out for Northern Christians. By virtue of this ticket,it means you guys can not amount to anything politically in Nigeria

They need to be relevant politically in the North First and fight for their right in the North. Jonathan as a VP was politically relevant in the South as he was a previous governor.

Osinbajo as a VP was backed by Tinubu in the SW. Sambo as a VP was a Muslim backed by the Northern Muslims. How did you expect Tinubu to pick a Christian Northerner who has no political weight?

The only relevant Northern Christian whom Tinubu could have picked was Lalong who didn't even support Tinubu in the primary until after it.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Duru009(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Instead of the PRESIDENCY to come to the South West, rather it wi Certainly go back to the NORTH..... The south west will learn there lesson in 2027 to unite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Patriotsleague: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
The Christian doctrine preach love and tolerance. Tinubu's wife is a redeem pastor, and their family has done a lot for the church, not only that, Tinubu has proven to be competent in the way the party be heads in Lagos is proactive and delivering services to the people.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2022
searchng4love:

Greed lives in the southeast
Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.