Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25560 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by tvadafa: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lashist(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2022
searchng4love:

Greed lives in the southeast
Throw more light to this please

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Drsheddy(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2022
He's mad

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NigerGossip(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2022
⚪️ *Notice *

For NYSC Batch C Update from Registration to Posting, kindly join the group

���
https:///Ezfff5nLGIA75uwbFRbQp0

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Prettylima(f): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2022
It is well. Check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by princeade86(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2022
And u can't beg him to drop d ego ticket before he chose wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by mach7(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2022
michlins:
My heart goes out for Northern Christians. By virtue of this ticket,it means you guys can not amount to anything politically in Nigeria
Didn't a Southern muslim who is a minority in the Southern region politically fight his way to a presidential ticket? Please don't be intellectually lazy.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Hypocritical leaders. They want to give us another 8yrs of Hell Fire here on earth

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by condralbedez: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2022
He also appealed to them to help talk to their followers about the need to forgive and give the party a chance

Just same chance we gave Bubu,abeg we won try other political party,if dem f up we go try other party,till we get it right.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by gracealonev: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Apology?
Why apologise for an action that the party described as strategic?

No problem. The Christians too will apologise to you guys after the elections after casting strategic votes.

A message will get across to you in 2023 elections. We are not as gullible as you take us to be. Christians are equally passionate about their faith.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by luluosas(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2022
I don't think this will really work anyway, as Nigerians has taken a decision on Peter Obi at the moment. It is well.

MY PLEA
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts, but I refused to give up, no matter what.

Please, kindly help me with whatever to settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.

I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please.

May God bless you all and keep you from all evil.

N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kingspin(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Be a wise King if you must be one

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2022
tvadafa:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

MY BROTHER TELL THEM LEAVE TRIBES ALONE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.
lol
Aketi knows the truth sha but he's already committed and pulling back is too late.

apologies not accepted
real Omoluabis especially Christians will never support that devilish ticket.

Hahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bkdson2121: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/akeredolu-apologises-to-clerics-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/
Right from time memorial you people are a set sell out and betrayals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.
Mehnnn, I just weak, I mean I'm fuckingly weak. Well, I am not shocked at all, I told people around me that when d chips are down d true colour of South West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femicyrus(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

This same rat-whiskered thieving idiot under whose watch 50 Christians were gunned down in a church, in cold blood.

He is the least-qualified person to make such a baseless appeal, but selfishness and greed will not allow him to know what is proper and what is not.
Tinubu gave 75 million to assist family of victims, obi did not give shishi
Do the maths yourself
Who will he project above the other?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AdamuKD: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Too little too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Uptheante(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2022
I've lost my respect for this man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ayodekfarms(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2022
This man disappoint me sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adroitvezy(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2022
searchng4love:

Greed lives in the southeast
Greed lives Nigeria in almost every single house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EagleNest(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Akeredolu has started the typical Nigerian politician's sweet-talking reeked with devious manipulations.

Please patriotic Nigerians, do not fall for it. Don't be fooled again. In case you decide to vote APC, just vote as it pleases you. One thing is sure, Tinubu was not forced to choose a Muslim as running mate, he deliberately chose Shetima. So why the patronage to the conscience of Nigerians whose opinion doesn't matter at the point of selection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dproperties: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Dis men really lack good reasoning and they're hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Minatouchiha(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Too late Brother. Too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TemmyT002(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Sir, what are you talking about?
It didn't bother you that of all the Northern Christians in your party, none is capable enough to be a Vice Presidential candidate??
That means APC is a Muslim Party and you don't know ehah you are doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Masterclass32: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Aside the Muslim-muslim ticket, who, in their right senses, would still vote for APC after witnessing their calamitous govt? Virtually all sectors in the country have collapsed.

Don't waste your time apologising, oga. APC has failed woefully. We need new people on board.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Racoon(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Tenses:
They should direct their begging to God for it is him that instructed the TRUE MEN of GOD to dissociate themselves from that satanic ticket. Their pleading still dey do pressup wait make campaign start proper.
Thank you sir. I used to think this Governor Akeredolu was a sound politician especially on the anti-grazing law but this statement have cast him in my eyes as a very stupid, heartless and greedy politician. Christain wake up.

As someone has rightly said here, "The muslim muslim ticket is beyond politics, it is a litmus test for the survival of christianity at the highest level of power in Nigeria."

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns For LP Candidates In Okija, Aguleri & Ihiala In Anambra / PDP Rejects Curfew Extension / Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.