Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (25559 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ashcall(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Peterobi90:
The deceivers are here again to water down the effect for personal gain. history is being created today, 20,30,50 years from today when the right candidates are discarded because they are not muslims, can we be bold enough to look our children in the face and say "we failed"....... Muslim muslim ticket is beyond politics, it is a litmus test for the survival of christianity at the highest level of power in Nigeria.

Can we say in all honesty, we were sold for a plate of porridge, that we were sold for an 87 year old man to fulfill his life ambition.. that decision is being taken today.
good morning sir
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tochi3(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2022
usmanbaba:

The muslim woman and her four children killed in Anamba, what happened to their killers?

Hypocrates, always acting innocent
Foooool...Wicked soul you have exposed your atrocities in Anambra...in order to push your muslim muslim ticket...

God will punish you ... insha allah..

Muslim Muslim Ticket is dead before arrival.

Cry more in pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

See how greedy South West people are.

You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.

Hypocritical lout.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

This same rat-whiskered thieving idiot under whose watch 50 Christians were gunned down in a church, in cold blood.

He is the least-qualified person to make such a baseless appeal, but selfishness and greed will not allow him to know what is proper and what is not.

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deflover(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2022
michlins:
My heart goes out for Northern Christians. By virtue of this ticket,it means you guys can not amount to anything politically in Nigeria

Yet it also means that the yoruba Muslims are not recognised as true Muslims by the North

So Muslims are not one

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Peterobi90:
The deceivers are here again to water down the effect for personal gain. history is being created today, 20,30,50 years from today when the right candidates are discarded because they are not muslims, can we be bold enough to look our children in the face and say "we failed"....... Muslim muslim ticket is beyond politics, it is a litmus test for the survival of christianity at the highest level of power in Nigeria.

Can we say in all honesty, we were sold for a plate of porridge, that we were sold for an 87 year old man to fulfill his life ambition.. that decision is being taken today.

Must you vote APC?!
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Tochi3:
Akeredolu is a Green snake in a Green Grass.

What men can do because of politics.. He fully understands the implication of the devilish Muslim Muslim Ticket but Still goes ahead to force his own people who have been terrorized continously by the evil APCshit...

Just imagine a SAN who should know better. You want to give your people Tinubu on the bases of a Muslimm mislim ticket to further subjugate your people beccause it is emilokan..

If I may ask what is the outcome of the Owo massacre Mr SAN...

You shameful gluttons and servants of your bellies are better suited to be swineherds and keepers of dogs.

Must you vote APC?
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Rapture4real(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
It is a slap on the Christians and they did it deliberately. There is no forgiveness for deliberate calculated preconceived sin like this. We Christians condemned it in it's entirety. How I wish IPOB/ESN are fighting to defend Christian faith.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Una go Apologize tire

Nigerians have made up their minds to vote out this wicked APC Party from the Corridors of Power at all levels of government..

Very good Comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2022
tedafad:
Too little too late
APC is a Goner
Keep it up bro.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by seunjungle1(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Na mumu be your real name nigga....should he throw his wait for peter obi or what?

Deltafirstson:
that my fight was for a Southern President. Now it has come to the South-West, will I now throw the baby away with the bathwater? Can I, in all honesty, do it? Should I, in all honesty, do it?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Bkdson2121:

Right from time memorial you people are a set sell out and betrayals

Your words are so foolishly and ignorantly composed that I cannot believe you understand them.
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu will be booed outta stage should he engage in the campaign. We're watching. We're waiting

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofemmanu1: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2022
seunjungle1:
Na mumu be your real name nigga....should he throw his wait for peter obi or what?

Those bashing Aketi are the most insane heretics and ingrafters of heretical perversity.

Maybe, theyre expecting him to vote for PandoraObi

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by godliman: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Desusi: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Go and ask Lebanese and Turkey how did the Moslems invaded their lands and they become Islamic Nation today. Its said in Yoruba adage that ' diedie ni IMU elede nwogba.Moslems are Crafty,cunning, tactical and strategic in their generation. No wonder the Bible says the children of this world are wiser than the children of light. Akeredolu, continue..........you hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Validated: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Judas Akereduolu

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GGirll: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
ArinzeAnthony03:
I whip for this country

Weep (meaning cry) whip(meaning flogging) which one do you really want to say?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Okwyjesus(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
searchng4love:

Greed lives in the southeast

Any honest person will say it once and for all. That South East should be given a chance. Why?

1. The candidate miraculously emerged indicating that even God is in the support
2. The candidate is best among all. He is not perfect though but will run the nation as a business man saving cost of governance
3. He is a true southern candidate as he will balance power rotation to Christians.
4. His candidacy will kill lgbo agitation permanently
5. His candidacy will heal the Biafran wound permanently
6. His candidacy will usher a new era

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by missiles: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Very greedy people, they've ruled 8 years and wants to go back again after 8 years, then Southeast with 0 years should wait. Definition of stupidity. One Nigeria indeed. Ngwa bianu buru afor ukpor ka unu zuo.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lagosrd: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2022
A very rare God given opportunity to liberate the christains. Do you people just realised that you need the Christain votes abi? I will advise all christains to only vote the party that respects and will protect their faith. These ones are greedy beyond repairs. They have been testing it since they started AD if not that those of them there then had good conscience.

It is a complete abberation to bring out a christian - christian same ticket and a complete disrespect to the Moslem faith in Nigeria either.

So there is no competent christain in the north . They want to buy and pacify christains with begging and money and lesser position. Never. It will not work. God himself has removed his hand from the APC project . You wait and see...

If there is no competent Christain up north, where is the justice and fairness in your party. And where and when will you do justice and fairness to Nigerians. Never.

A party built on lies , deceit and propaganda. Everything about them is shrouded in secrecy and arrogance. If you don't support them you can't live or exist near them. Horrible set of primitively barbaric people.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Canberra55: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2022
usmanbaba:

Iyamuri, please tell us the implication of muslim muslim ticket please?
No be only IYAMURI, na BABA MURItala you go see.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2022
usmanbaba:

There is nothing like obi movement, it's just an association of pained biafra filled with hatred for anything yoruba, reason why Tinubu keeps on ignoring their attacks because they are very useless.
Islamic terrorist too is talking. Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by doshiyad1: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Asin....... very greedy, selfish people everywhere. I have made up my mind, I will rather not vote at all than to vote Muslim-Muslim ticket. I can never change this stand and so shall it be if Jesus' tarries

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Proudlyomonna: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2022
No need to explain anything,your evil APC has already been rejected from all fronts and will be sent back to the hell they crawled out from.
They have done enough damage already, there's an existing pattern for selecting P/VP that promotes equity and fairness and inclusiveness amongst Us as a Country with diversities, respect it, don't try to use our Faith to play and score cheap political points.
Apc must be crushed to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by doshiyad1: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/akeredolu-apologises-to-clerics-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Go and talk to them now, why are you afraid . See tribal sentiment and selfishness everywhere in his statement. So no single Christian in the North that is good enough for the Job ba let's see how it goes. Following!
Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by genesishouse: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Why is he apologizing as if it was not avoidable? Should we wait until the entire christian community in Nigeria wiped out?
If the attack is this heavy when we have a Christian VP think of when both Presido and VP are all from the same faith, and the VP is alleged to be sympathetic to Boko.
If Christianity goes in extinction in Nigeria we know

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by naheem8307(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Greed kill you there....
Idiotic IPOB urchin.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Proudlyomonna: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2022
SWATMan:

The Yorubas have always being making wrong political choices. If we listen to this foolish plea Christianity would be wiped out forever.

The terrorist use religion as a tool preaching to people to join them in their fight for an Islamic State,is it not the highest level of foolishness to support an agenda like Muslim-muslim that gives weight to the Ideology the terrorist are preaching?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Oddfinder001: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2022
blaise26abj:

I don’t understand this . You want southwesterners to vote for Obi yet you say these things to them . Insult the politicians but not the people. Extremely disrespectful things . Why? Do you think the south east can do it alone ? You need all regions to vote . It is counterproductive to be insulting potential voters and expect them to vote for your candidate
Oga stop saying things and ascribing dem to me..stop twisting my statement..i was talking to Akeredolu and his kinds..

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Freethinker87: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2022
El rufai tested Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna in 2019 and won. Today, Kaduna is fielding another Muslim-Muslim ticket for 2023. No Christian will ever aspire to be Governor or Vice in Kaduna going forward.

Just like Kaduna litmus test, If Muslim-Muslim ticket succeed in 2023, no Christian will ever be considered for President or Vice in Nigeria Presidential elections going forward.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Apologises To Clerics Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by pseudaria: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2022
searchng4love:

Greed lives in the southeast

If you have any conscience at all, whose turn is it to produce the next president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns For LP Candidates In Okija, Aguleri & Ihiala In Anambra / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Zahra Buhari On DEATH PENALTY For Corruption/treasury Looting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.