Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter (43444 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by ipobarethieves: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Put ur father brain to work. Kid. How is faceless forum a world?
GoodIsGod:

Go into the world and Nairaland is not part of the world? Is it in Jupiter?

Before you attack anyone always put your brain to task. It is not in your skull for decoration.

Think before your say or type Nonsense.

You can preach anywhere. On Tweeter, Instagram, Nairaland. On TV on Radio. Even in the wilderness like John the Baptist.

Don't annoy me with your stupidity Abeg.

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by aestake: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Your mother is childless
hahahaahhahahahaha. Worshiper of their oppressor.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by 00FFT00(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mystery9:

You are wrong.

Would you be kind and inform where or how I got it wrong?.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
/
Good move.

But make they no carry her go UK to avoid version 2.0

/
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by paramakina202: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Was expecting to see names like Uju Anya,the new ibo lord and Savior. grin

Olamma is blue blood Igbo girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Idonweak: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jackbaur88:

The things of the spirit looks like lies and impossible to the carnal man.
undecided

Of course your specie of man is not carnal. You're better version of human than me. Hence, you can operate in dimensions i can only imagine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Olatemiseeni24: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!!!

Which one is finally? It is not yet uhuru o but steady progress.

She is a prospective donor for now until the histocompatibility tests and other tests are concluded on them both and the results turn out favourable. More than one prospective donor is needed to increase the chances so please step forward to help her if you can.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Ori e ri Dari
Why don't u step forward to second her. Asiere eniyan
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Gbeng30(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmmm I'm smelling something like money... Anyway it's good to help one another... Kudos to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by africanusvu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
That's same lady that was begging to marry Aguba
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by LoveGifted(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
This lady may not need any Organ Transplant.

It's just that she is not well informed.

Information is what distinguishes a man in life.

Let her try Plant Stem Cell Therapy.

It will work for her.

No Surgeries Involved!!! No Transplant Involved!!! No Operation!!!

So many people with worse cases of Kidney Failure such as Burnt And Packed Up Kidneys of Fire Explosion Victims, Chronic Kidney Disease All On Dailysis Have Been On This Treatment And They Are Fine Today.

That Was How They Told My Patient To Go And Get 300 Million Naira For Kidney Transplant Or Else She Dies In 3 Months.

Who Would Have Given Her.

Until We Met Her And Treated Her.

Now She Is Healed. Her Kidneys Have Both Regenerated back and is now functioning like a new born baby's kidney.

The Woman is alive today, healthy and stronger than ever before.

What people don't know is that your Organs can be REGENERATED. Your Tissues can be REGENERATED. Your Cells can be REGENERATED.

I just feel this Ekeweremadu man does not have good advisers that have his interest and that of his family at hand.

It is well with her.

Anyways, Let me go and study my Nursing books.

Nursing School is not easy biko.

So much to study before night.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Chopcy29: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good. But make sure infection no dey the kidney tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Aguiyimba(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
aestake:

hahahaahhahahahaha. Worshiper of their oppressor.

Hahahahahaha. Same oppressor you are ready to lick his ass for money, if opportunity is given.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by DRPAIT123(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
A Nigerian lady has offered to donate her kidney to senator Ike Ekweremadu's daughter, Sonia who on Monday September 12, begged members of the public to donate a kidney to her, after she was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease.

In a post she shared on Facebook, the lady identified as Annastasia Michael said she's offering to donate her kidney to Sonia to prove that “women can help women”.

She also revealed that she is 24-years-old, doesn't take alcohol and also believes her kidney is very healthy to donate.

Annastasia wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/106918012083883/posts/pfbid0AYbmUobSwSRPM6vsYbqpLqDYuV15mTr8tN62QtymdAA4nS7v5QqMiynBgBRD3khUl/

Jjgjhgjghh[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by We4all: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkemoma:
It should be for a 100m, nothing less..

To teach politicians a lesson

Point of correction: 100Million dollars.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by phemmyfour: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
This ekweremadu's daughter's case is a moi- moi case for the God of Chosen.

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb carry their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist. It is not a poem or mere talk. It is Real!
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.
Promoting Church yet you claimed you know God.

Illiteracy in the realm of the spirit at its best
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by asanausana91: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:
A Nigerian lady has offered to donate her kidney to senator Ike Ekweremadu's daughter, Sonia who on Monday September 12, begged members of the public to donate a kidney to her, after she was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease.

In a post she shared on Facebook, the lady identified as Annastasia Michael said she's offering to donate her kidney to Sonia to prove that “women can help women”.

She also revealed that she is 24-years-old, doesn't take alcohol and also believes her kidney is very healthy to donate.

Annastasia wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/106918012083883/posts/pfbid0AYbmUobSwSRPM6vsYbqpLqDYuV15mTr8tN62QtymdAA4nS7v5QqMiynBgBRD3khUl/
have you done your HIV test?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by hope4nigeria(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb carry their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist. It is not a poem or mere talk. It is Real!
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.
no wonder you are a choosen sadist. Those craz people
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Edc1: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Lionnation: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Was expecting to see names like Uju Anya,the new ibo lord and Savior. grin
tribal idiot, what brought uju Anya here
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Elidrisy20: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Okay we hear you, after you donate one of kidney, you should also get ready to donate your pussy in UK prison
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Lionnation: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rimbaldi:

I am beginning to wonder how many Gods christians now worship. In Nigeria alone there's God of chosen, God of Babalola, God of Oyedepo, God of Adeboye, God of .... It seems that all the pastors have their own special God different from the one true GOD. Please purge yourselves of ignorance and pastor worship.
I use to think that righteousness have sense, which god is god of chosen,
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Wizmj4real(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

both of them will not survive
]

only if you are GOD
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by CheapHomes1: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!!!

Which one is finally? It is not yet uhuru o but steady progress.

She is a prospective donor for now until the histocompatibility tests and other tests are concluded on them both and the results turn out favourable. More than one prospective donor is needed to increase the chances so please step forward to help her if you can.
check my signature for free stuffs!

If you feel "More than one prospective donor is needed to increase the chances" why haven't you stepped forward? Why are you appealing for others to step forward to help her? Why can't you help her?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Alexiiydon: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

them curse you?? Your white Jesus start after this era undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by doublestar21(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkemoma:
It should be for a 100m, nothing less..

To teach politicians a lesson

This is even chicken change. APC ticket money. Imagine how many people bought APC ticket. But hope I am not forgeting that Ike ekwere mmadu has been serving as a senator since 2003, him no want retire?.Abeg make I shift let another person comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by kolarov93(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fira09:

Annastasia wrote;

Kidney wey dem don use prick shift commot wia e suppose dy na dis one want to donate

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by olamilekan9(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

that one sef dey
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Phcmayor(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mugu want use style travel abroad
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Bmaster(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
It won't work.

UK law states that the donor must be a relative, or a person who can prove that the donee has helped him/her in the past, and he/she wants to compensate with the kidney.

This girl is not a relative.
This move is not to compensate any kindness done to her by the donee.

must the transplant take place on U.K soil ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Campaign Car In Calabar Spotted This Evening(photos) / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.