Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter (43440 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Her womb was not removed. So many doctors Grammars which I wasn't interested in. Hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes , ovaries issues and many other Grammars. Only GOD could give me a child. And to HIS glory, HE did HIS Work.

As for your mother! I Cancel that Disease in her. From now I Deploy the medical team of the God of Chosen to attend to her. I Decree her Healing in JESUS Name.. Amen.
That is settled! Your mom is Healed.
Total crap! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Thislifee: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
This ekweremadu's daughter's case is a moi- moi case for the God of Chosen.

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen and so they keep rigmaroling around.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist. It is not a poem or mere talk. It is Real!
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.

Can the God of chosen make me a "tens multi- millionaire" within now till October?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Righteousness2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thislifee:

Can the God of chosen make me a "tens multi- millionaire" within now till October?
Akamu case
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by osazsky(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
I said it.

This must be igbo girl

Igbos and mumu are like 5&6.

That girl will still die!
are u God..who gave u the powers to know who will die and survive..my dads friend had same issue this is the 15th year and he is still bubling after transplant..instead of condeming why not pray fof her...moreover death is a reward none can deny the bottomline is time and season..no one lives forever..are u certain that in 7 years time u urself will still be on planet earth..
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by OgaDeyVex: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Slynation:
Anyone can donate as long as it's compactible, I think she said her relatives ain't allowed to donate because it's in their gene or something of that nature...

Meanwhile, about the compensation issue, that's in U.K tho, but when they get back to Nigeria, Ekweremadu should just jejely credit the donor #50million, A brand new car and a fully furnished house with a job that pays average of not less than 500K per month... cheesy

500k na money Bro?

Can you compare your kidney with 500k

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex Now
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Thislifee: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

Akamu case
Amen, I believe it and so shall it be.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Slynation(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

500k na money Bro?

Can you compare your kidney with 500k

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex Now
Lol...read the total benefits I stated bro...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by OgaDeyVex: 1:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...read the total benefits I stated bro...

Oga Just Wake Up Now Begin Dey Vex
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by drmuchin: 4:16am On Sep 14, 2022
00FFT00:

You are mad!
Take that chosen nonsense and get the heck outa here.

That guy na scammer
What he wrote doesn't make sense
A woman would be pregnant for 9 months without knowing
Coded advert for Chosen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by 00FFT00(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2022
drmuchin:

That guy na scammer
What he wrote doesn't make sense
A woman would be pregnant for 9 months without knowing
Coded advert for Chosen

Either that or he is just another bigoted religious extremist. Either ways, he need to cut the crap.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by georgeakins: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

Her womb was not removed. So many doctors Grammars which I wasn't interested in. Hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes , ovaries issues and many other Grammars. Only GOD could give me a child. And to HIS glory, HE did HIS Work.

As for your mother! I Cancel that Disease in her. From now I Deploy the medical team of the God of Chosen to attend to her. I Decree her Healing in JESUS Name.. Amen.
That is settled! Your mom is Healed.

Young man, go and get a job and stop embarrassing yourself here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Vikalinda(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Is she not the woman that wanted to marry Aguba at OPM church
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2022
This Sonia the way I just dey admire u no go make me give u my kidney ooh...�� .
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Tunjibalogun: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
I said it.

This must be igbo girl

Igbos and mumu are like 5&6.

That girl will still die!
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Wuppdex: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Social media dumbee, did she know what she's even talking about or just chasing clout as usual, moreover looks like olosho kidney sef.

Fira09:
A Nigerian lady has offered to donate her kidney to senator Ike Ekweremadu's daughter, Sonia who on Monday September 12, begged members of the public to donate a kidney to her, after she was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease.

In a post she shared on Facebook, the lady identified as Annastasia Michael said she's offering to donate her kidney to Sonia to prove that “women can help women”.

She also revealed that she is 24-years-old, doesn't take alcohol and also believes her kidney is very healthy to donate.

Annastasia wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/106918012083883/posts/pfbid0AYbmUobSwSRPM6vsYbqpLqDYuV15mTr8tN62QtymdAA4nS7v5QqMiynBgBRD3khUl/
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Dshocker(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
This ekweremadu's daughter's case is a moi- moi case for the God of Chosen.

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen and so they keep rigmaroling around.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist. It is not a poem or mere talk. It is Real!
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.

Stop this thing you dey do

1.... Chosen does not have a god.

2.... She is down with kidney problem and the only thing that can save her now is a transplant operation.

3.... Muoka cannot do anything in her current situation.

4....It seems members of chosen worships Muoka than they worship God

5....The god of man called Muoka seems to be living his dream life, while members carry big bible, instead of them working or hustling to make money.

God rested on the seventh day, after his creation of heaven and the earth, of which he blessed the seventh day and made it holy.... It is good to worship God everyday, especially in the morning and in the night, but Sunday is the official day you go to church, which was set aside for God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.