Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter (43429 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Governor Fayemi Hosts Elderly Widow, Offers Her Daughter Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by charlypoker(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
This one wants to japa too? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Aguiyimba(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
aestake:

zombie

Your mother is childless
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by essentialone(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
To travel go London go see Queen Elizabeth corpse naim dey hungry that girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Was expecting to see names like Uju Anya,the new ibo lord and Savior. grin
Na Igbo Matter go kill u las las with sleepless nights grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by backnbeta(f): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

both of them will not survive
How did you arrive at that prognosis? Just curious undecided

More prospective donors on the way...they all understand the meaning of "free" here undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Righteousness2(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wow,but why couldn’t your wife conceive,was her womb removed? Also please pray for my mom,she is really sick
Her womb was not removed. So many doctors Grammars which I wasn't interested in. Hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes , ovaries issues and many other Grammars. Only GOD could give me a child. And to HIS glory, HE did HIS Work.

As for your mother! I Cancel that Disease in her. From now I Deploy the medical team of the God of Chosen to attend to her. I Decree her Healing in JESUS Name.. Amen.
That is settled! Your mom is Healed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by VictorUSA(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
kally90:
Why?
Why would she donate her kidney to that useless girl?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguba wife don come again !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Lawalabiodun(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Cantonese:

Because you are the owner of life, no be so?

I was also surprised with the guy statement, as if he is the one in control of their souls.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by advanceDNA: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rimbaldi:

I am beginning to wonder how many Gods christians now worship. In Nigeria alone there's God of chosen, God of Babalola, God of Oyedepo, God of Adeboye, God of .... It seems that all the pastors have their own special God different from the one true GOD. Please purge yourselves of ignorance and pastor worship.

Even inside bible.. God of isaac, God of Abraham...God of Jacob was mentioned.... it it doesnt mean they are different Gods because the names are different.....but i get what u mean anyways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by stormborn28(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chai...... Hope she knows what it entails. It is not about fooling yourself saying " women help women"
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by GoodIsGod: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

And are you so sure you will be alive till the end of this year?

You are a fool.

Both of them might live and you'll die before them.

You have never seen Papa of 95/110 years as weak as a fallen piece of leaf survive a sickness and a young boy of 15 dies through ordinary malaria?

Oponu Ayirada grin

I would have said you should use your head but unfortunately it is empty. Nothing you can use there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Agbebakun22: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

whats ur problem. Do u have any beef with Ike families. You're not God and she will serve by the grace of a living God. Looking at ur comment it seems u are one of those kids privileged to use phone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by PaedophileProph: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
That hopeful donor na mumu.

No one said the family aren't ready to donate their organ .
The kidney disease she is suffering is Nephrotic syndrome that's genetic within the family and may reoccur on after the transplant
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Emmacy001: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
I said it.

This must be igbo girl

Igbos and mumu are like 5&6.

That girl will still die!

Because you are the giver of life..
Will you keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Jackbaur88: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Idonweak:

grin

Bloody liar. You didn't see shit. If all these stuff truly happen, nobody will even bother to go to hospitals for treatment. Everyone will bring their ailments to your church without your advertisement . Even your general overseer is frequenting the hospital for regular checkups

The things of the spirit looks like lies and impossible to the carnal man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by elonmuskbaby: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Only women offers such kindhearted gesture, but they will still say women are heartless. May it match hers and may God heal her
lol you're very naieve.so you think she's donating it for just thank you? grin

Yorubas say nitori ojo iregun lase nsore meaning human beings act generous or kind because they most times want something in return not to now talk of this wicked and selfish generation is where you Think people do anything for nothing? Lol you're a joker

Even men don't marry for love again or woo women because of love.they marry because they see this girl will either use her influence to enhance their career,her money or her parents connection and women don't marry for love, they marry just to be mothers,get steady sex and money
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Agugbadin: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rimbaldi:

I am beginning to wonder how many Gods christians now worship. In Nigeria alone there's God of chosen, God of Babalola, God of Oyedepo, God of Adeboye, God of .... It seems that all the pastors have their own special God different from the one true GOD. Please purge yourselves of ignorance and pastor worship.

Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by GistFullGround: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022

Someone said, "My kidney is very sound. Pay me $3.5m & I'll donate. Your dad is very rich. He did nothing for me or while in government."

If he cannot pay $3.5m, then he can buzz off!

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by kareemkamil(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
The donur she a fool, those that made life unbearable to u, u still wanna die because of them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by LikeAking: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rimbaldi:

No mind Dem. Very shameless people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by deltateam: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!!!

Which one is finally? It is not yet uhuru o but steady progress.

She is a prospective donor for now until the histocompatibility tests and other tests are concluded on them both and the results turn out favourable. More than one prospective donor is needed to increase the chances so please step forward to help her if you can.
check my signature for free stuffs!

The free stuff needed at the moment is your kidney. Is it too much to ask for?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by davidtemi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dis one wey be like olosho.
Olosho kidney - if Sonia come dey misbehave nko?
Maybe she's got periods to live too sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by kingthreat(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
There is no way she would not be compensated.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Enyimbamercedes: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
The only reason none of her family members cannot donate their kidney is because the condition is genetic!

So a donation from the same gene pool may end up with a relapse which not only means she will need another kidney but the donor would have wasted his kidney.

Good gesture and hope it isn’t for clout
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by MufasaLion: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
This ekweremadu's daughter's case is a moi- moi case for the God of Chosen.

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb carry their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist.
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.

YOU'RE A SACK OF LIES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by GoodIsGod: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad pa Chima Obi.[b]The good book says,go into the world([/b]not on Nairaland)and preach the Gospel.The prince of Peace, The unchangeable changer says BEHOLD I gave you POWER. Go to LUTH,LASUTH,FMC,RANDLE etc and do the needful there not advertising ur light green jacket here., I remember that year wey the Jerry curl guyman Dey Scam pipu steady at National stadium/display his scam on Tv station b4 NBC banned such

Go into the world and Nairaland is not part of the world? Is it in Jupiter?

Before you attack anyone always put your brain to task. It is not in your skull for decoration.

Think before your say or type Nonsense.

You can preach anywhere. On Tweeter, Instagram, Nairaland. On TV on Radio. Even in the wilderness like John the Baptist.

Don't annoy me with your stupidity Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Peritome: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Good Samaritan that wants nothing in return..

What a Kind Gesture..

Make i hear.. Make she wait when offer come.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Trustedapparel(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Foodie1:
This lady wey dey always catch cruise with everything, I hope she is serious this time around.

And Sonia posted her contact details with that public appeal. This lady could have privately reached out, lmao.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Timekeeper452: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Clout. Person daughter and serious girlfriend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by favour32(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Make una secretly talk price make onyinbo nor hear say na trade if e match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.