Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter (43428 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Governor Fayemi Hosts Elderly Widow, Offers Her Daughter Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by ozimec(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
michlins:
you mean medically tested women without womb gave birth?

Where exactly did the carry the foetus to term?

If there's no need for womb, why did God make the womb please

He meant that God gave the woman a new womb to carry the baby.
Honestly, what God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by olisaEze(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bloodline bawo, who told this slay queen that their bloodline is in danger? Her parents & siblings are there na!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by aestake: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Hahahahahaha. Same oppressor you are ready to lick his ass for money, if opportunity is given.
You don't know. I am not under their shackles. You're!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by tunapawizzy: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
It won't work.

UK law states that the donor must be a relative, or a person who can prove that the donee has helped him/her in the past, and he/she wants to compensate with the kidney.

This girl is not a relative.
This move is not to compensate any kindness done to her by the donee.

no dey talk weytin u no know
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Only women offers such kindhearted gesture, but they will still say women are heartless. May it match hers and may God heal her

Wow! Women indeed!!!

Signifying your readiness to also donate a kidney incase the other lady's kidney doesn't match with Sonia's.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Hotfreeze: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stupid thing. Ekweremadu bought a flat in London for his 19-year old girlfriend years back, this idiot wants to mortgage her kidney.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Ak75: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chai, see sweet pawpaw.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by johnmartus(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Did your parents give consent to that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by budaatum: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Moneyboyz: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iku pa e, I will never donate my body part to anyone and no one should donate for me.

Living extravagantly on booze and expensive drugs you ruined your kidney.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by etrange: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Good Samaritan that wants nothing in return..

What a Kind Gesture..
Nothing? OK.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by mrbenjame: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Well for me I’d say if God wants her to live she will. But if He wants to use her life to punish the parents for keeping the poor masses impoverished then so be it! What goes around comes around.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by detectivejones: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Attention seeker. Some people and jumping into serious matter just to be noticed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Besty27: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

both of them will not survive
you be were oloshi get good life why whiching them death na them make your life missrable awuuuu

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by GoodIsGod: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Put ur father brain to work. Kid. How is faceless forum a world?

Many of you mentally sick guys on Nairaland think you make sense even when you manifest symptoms of insanity.
For your information, I don't use my father's brain. I use mine.

Only mad men think children use their parents' brains.

Can you see why you deserve to be locked up in a Mental home?

I can't ask you to use your brain because your skull is empty. It's the demons that are speaking from the vacuum.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by bola4dprec(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
This ekweremadu's daughter's case is a moi- moi case for the God of Chosen.

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen and so they keep rigmaroling around.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist. It is not a poem or mere talk. It is Real!
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.
brainwashed
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by killer3: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen and so they keep rigmaroling around.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist. It is not a poem or mere talk. It is Real!
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.

Done with the advertisement?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by ipobarethieves: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ur father too is part and product of mental home.There4 u and ur father aren’t normal upstairs
GoodIsGod:

Many of you mentally sick guys on Nairaland think you make sense even when you manifest symptoms of insanity.
For your information, I don't use my father's brain. I use mine.

Only mad men think children use their parents' brains.

Can you see why you deserve to be locked up in a Mental home?

I can't ask you to use your brain because your skull is empty. It's the demons that are speaking from the vacuum.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by GoodIsGod: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Ur father too is part and product of mental home.There4 u and ur father aren’t normal upstairs

Bashing pain am die.

grin

Humpty Dumpty
Empty headed.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Her womb was not removed. So many doctors Grammars which I wasn't interested in. Hormonal imbalance, blocked tubes , ovaries issues and many other Grammars. Only GOD could give me a child. And to HIS glory, HE did HIS Work.

As for your mother! I Cancel that Disease in her. From now I Deploy the medical team of the God of Chosen to attend to her. I Decree her Healing in JESUS Name.. Amen.
That is settled! Your mom is Healed.
[color=#990000][/color]

Amen…..thank you so much
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by ipobarethieves: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Same way u refer ur father as DUMB DUMB head at home.
GoodIsGod:

Bashing pain am die.

grin

Humpty Dumpty
Empty headed.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Jacketaltrade: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
This @righteousness2 guy, are you advertising your church or promoting GOD? Which one is GOD of chosen, seems you all serve a diff. GOD
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Jacketaltrade: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
johnmartus:
Did your parents give consent to that.
make her mama find out first, na there tori go start.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by HRprof: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Is your god of chosen only work in a designated location? Can’t your god of chosen send the miracle healing to where she is .
Please help me tell god chosen to crush Bokoharam , headsmen and bandits causing insecurity in Nigeria. Biko
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by daygee12: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Advertising ur church, how many kidney problems has ur Pastor healed ,ordinary covid19 ur Pastor ran away. Fake Pastor
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Jacketaltrade: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
HRprof:

Is your god of chosen only work in a designated location? Can’t your god of chosen send the miracle healing to where she is .
Please help me tell god chosen to crush Bokoharam , headsmen and bandits causing insecurity in Nigeria. Biko
his GOD only works for their members, therefore the girl gaz join their church faithful for like 2years before she go better.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Jacketaltrade: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
daygee12:

Advertising ur church, how many kidney problems has ur Pastor healed ,ordinary covid19 ur Pastor ran away. Fake Pastor
if she patronize the church, e mean say them go get branch for U.K by next week.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Edoziesmart(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
I said it.

This must be igbo girl

Igbos and mumu are like 5&6.

That girl will still die!
You this clown again undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by EndRape2(f): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Are you God? Why are you this evil?

uote author=VictorUSA post=116625490]Mumu girl

both of them will not survive[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Aguiyimba(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
aestake:

You don't know. I am not under their shackles. You're!

And you never said anything since.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by aestake: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguiyimba:

And you never said anything since.
I do things for my people who these politicians are robbing from. Allow the politicians taste their own bitter pills.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good luck to them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) / Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.