Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter (43392 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Governor Fayemi Hosts Elderly Widow, Offers Her Daughter Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Chiraq77(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol
Na That Same Girl Wey wan Marry that Actor wey That OPM Pastor Help

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by PoliteActivist: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is good. It could trigger a change in Nigerians' mentality of always wanting something back. Better to give than receive
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by kally90(f): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

both of them will not survive
Why?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by nedekid: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
You sure say no be UK you Wan japa go?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Femiwilli: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
nedekid:
You sure say no be UK you Wan japa go?
Wicked Nigger grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Jeposky(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

hahaaa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Clown fake this is mad
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by na2016: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
It won't work.

UK law states that the donor must be a relative, or a person who can prove that the donee has helped him/her in the past, and he/she wants to compensate with the kidney.

This girl is not a relative.
This move is not to compensate any kindness done to her by the donee.

Keep silent, it is not UK alone that does transplant. Other countries can do it. Moreover, any law can be bent on compassionate grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by davidl7: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
God bless the both of them.

Hope the father has learned his lesson?
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by advanceDNA: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
It won't work.

UK law states that the donor must be a relative, or a person who can prove that the donee has helped him/her in the past, and he/she wants to compensate with the kidney.

Where did u get such law from?? Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by blessedweapon(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thank God ooo

but if na cruise and clout she wan use this girl situation catch, then she’s a bunkum

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by NOwazobia: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
I heard this lady has been an attention seeker for some time now...

Always jumping on anything that is trending to gain attention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by floss(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
I will take the donor serious if she can do the same for Aisha the girl whose dad is our estate guard....

It's just like giving Dangote a cup of water to drink, if you no chop monetary reward you go chop political appointments, connects and business reference.... Las Las you play smart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by nasirujj(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
The dornee and the dorna
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by aestake: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Finally after that young saga that threatened a young ones life.
Her fada first scammed the guy. All Nigerian politicians are scamming the populace. Your mumu no go allow know this.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by ikechukwu150: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
michlins:
you mean medically tested women without womb gave birth?

Where exactly did the carry the foetus to term?

If there's no need for womb, why did God make the womb please
I've heard so many miracles stories from doctors that God really exists.
Use your YouTube you unbeliever...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Righteousness2:
This ekweremadu's daughter's case is a moi- moi case for the God of Chosen.

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb carry their babies.

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Listen! What GOD cannot do! Does not Exist.
GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.

Wow,but why couldn’t your wife conceive,was her womb removed? Also please pray for my mom,she is really sick
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by ipobarethieves: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
sad pa Chima Obi.The good book says,go into the world(not on Nairaland)and preach the Gospel.The prince of Peace, The unchangeable changer says BEHOLD I gave you POWER. Go to LUTH,LASUTH,FMC,RANDLE etc and do the needful there not advertising ur light green jacket here., I remember that year wey the Jerry curl guyman Dey Scam pipu steady at National stadium/display his scam on Tv station b4 NBC banned such
Righteousness2:

Unfortunately, Some people do not value what God has given to humanity in these Endtimes via The Lord's Chosen.

I Have seen God of Chosen give women with damaged and removed womb carry their babies.

I Have seen people with dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

I Have seen people with cancerous cancers have it terminated from their bodies by just an encounter with this Great God of Chosen.

I Have seen people with All manners of terminal sickness , Diseases and problems made whole without too much grammar.

I myself have received incredible and unimaginable miracles. I Remember I used to have a very terrible Heart defect that defiled all medications. But God of Chosen Healed me.
Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carryinga baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

GOD has given the world something Special and Heavenly via Nigeria and The Lord's Chosen. It is not by grammar or long stories. Let us make use of what GOD has given Us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Aguiyimba(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

You are just a bastard for life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by aestake: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chiraq77:
Lol
Na That Same Girl Wey wan Marry that Actor wey That OPM Pastor Help
Na her... grin she be dey toast Don Jazzy and Otedola's son ooo, dey beg for marriage. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Basiljoe: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

I Have seen people with Medically certified dead kidneys get new ones by just a simple prayer

Medically speaking, my wife should not be able to conceive talkless of carrying a baby. But the Great GOD of Chosen, the Only Good GOD crushed all medical grammars, gave us a baby and carried the baby for 9 months without us knowing.

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by aestake: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Aguiyimba:

You are just a bastard for life.
zombie
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by iiifedimma(f): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

Mr man you irresponsible for this statement, just pray it doesn't happen to any of your friends or family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by HITsquad: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!!!

Which one is finally? It is not yet uhuru o but steady progress.

She is a prospective donor for now until the histocompatibility tests and other tests are concluded on them both and the results turn out favourable. More than one prospective donor is needed to increase the chances so please step forward to help her if you can.
check my signature for free stuffs!
A very uncessary and minus 6 way of applying black tongue!
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by donmik: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
It won't work.

That law is clearly barbaric and inhuman of developed nation.
I don't believe you yet
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by Bimpe29: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
May God reward Anastasia abundantly for this kind assistance.

I'm extremely happy to know about that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by tenpipsperday: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
michlins:
you mean medically tested women without womb gave birth?

Where exactly did the carry the foetus to term?

If there's no need for womb, why did God make the womb please

Please tell him to visit Igbobi and save many fro amputation. Igbobi is along Yaba/Ikorodu road.

There is a school of deaf and dumb at Alaka. Alaka is between National stadium and Costain. Tell him to go there and open their ears and tongues.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by annyz: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
That's great Olanma...That's a good gesture from you.

It touched me that none of her relative, siblings, friends or her boy friend could save her live at this critical moment.

If she becomes okay now somebody will crip out to say I love you, I love you, I know you will make it.

This is the time now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by alhajiwada(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Madam Donor, if only you have read the post from Ekweremadu's daughter you would have seen why her immediate family members are ineligible to donate the kidney to her.

#cloutchaser angry

Fira09:
A Nigerian lady has offered to donate her kidney to senator Ike Ekweremadu's daughter, Sonia who on Monday September 12, begged members of the public to donate a kidney to her, after she was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease.

In a post she shared on Facebook, the lady identified as Annastasia Michael said she's offering to donate her kidney to Sonia to prove that “women can help women”.

She also revealed that she is 24-years-old, doesn't take alcohol and also believes her kidney is very healthy to donate.

Annastasia wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/106918012083883/posts/pfbid0AYbmUobSwSRPM6vsYbqpLqDYuV15mTr8tN62QtymdAA4nS7v5QqMiynBgBRD3khUl/
Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by AsawanaDgreat: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mumu girl

don't be so heartless bro, we are human

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter by seunmsg(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
I sincerely hope that she’s serious and this is not for social media clout. If it’s for real, I pray the kidney matches. I pray for a successful operation and I wish both of them a quick recovery. This is one heck of a sacrifice mehn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.