Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) (41652 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / My Madam And Me / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rechargeam247:
Promised Men grin Ladies open your eyes oh, the wife is probably abroad or something.

Or dead. Or, Oga never married.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
alibiz:
Lady Celebrates As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’
Celebrating her Adulterous life she is shameless

Lol. How is she adulterous? How are you better than her?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Roger3D(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
If this lady were to be my sister our family would have excommunicated and disowned her
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by stasius: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Celebrating sin!

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by SURElee(f): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
illuminutty:
He promised to see your people by the end of this year while you are already 6 months pregnant.

Welcome to 2022 where babies accompany their daddies to pay their mothers' bride price.

Believe these clout chasers at your own peril.

Gbam! The way she is celebrating it sef dey give me goosebumps.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by darexolu16(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnOi8CaiM4

Lady Celebrates As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ A Year After Employment (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CicUoNOqmMd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

i dont know y her shame just dey shame me....soon that one go just see her as an opportunist and be maltreating her...this i have seen!....instead of u to package ursef so u can be valued u dey behave like mumu
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by JohnOkolo: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
O my God! Have mercy !
Iniquity , Immorality and Fornication is now celebrated.
The devil has really taken full custody of many.
Fornication is now used to say thank God.

Fornication is now used share testimony.

What a Mess of life. No fear of God.

When you should be hiding and repenting of your evil, you are doing 2 hands in skies.

I doubt if Sodom and Gomorrah did all these nonsense.

Oga take a chill pill when you get to heaven, you and your God will live and do as you please.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sharp woman
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by dododawa1: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
GOLD Digger
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Obason22(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
U Sabi knack
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Realmi: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sharatan:
But how madam go allow fine babe like dis come do house girl? You know we males don’t think when it comes to pleasure.

Instead of hiring a house help, make do with the chores you can and leave the rest for God instead of wailing after they must have snatched your hard earned hubby grin grin grin

what is the man was never married
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Realmi: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
darexolu16:

i dont know y her shame just dey shame me....soon that one go just see her as an opportunist and be maltreating her...this i have seen!....instead of u to package ursef so u can be valued u dey behave like mumu
it just shows this is the real person she is,, she just dey disguise under house help....she want to oppress her mates that are not married...some girls no just dey matured....she think say because she get belle she can do what she likes...hand go soon meet her....the guy is not even married to her yet...she don dey claim oga wife.....someone that can change his mind anytime

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Elidrisy20: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
What is the meaning of this?
She is so shameless, she dey blow in Oga and she dey brag about it.

I thought I have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
She don use bele sack her madam.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Utter rubbish. Sha, it's a fourth world country, you don't expect people to use their thinking faculties.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by ufotunang: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Job promotion from cleaner to madam.. congratulations
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by stamapro(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Apart from being a loose woman, clearly she also lacks sense. She actually threw herself on the so called or clueless oga. She is celebrating nonsense how she married cheaply, from her story, the oga is taking the step of marriage because she is carrying his baby, may the juju you used not clear before he meets your parents to formalize your manipulation. Thank God there are decent other ladies. A show of shame indeed.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by mrdino(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
These days it's not hard to identify a person of low self-esteem or self worth.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by dochenaj: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
She is just a cleaner cum olosho.

Instead of picking one, she decided to pick both.

I hope her story doesn't end in premium tears, well she may have given oga something to eat.

We will see.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by zedman1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
O my God! Have mercy !
Iniquity , Immorality and Fornication is now celebrated.
The devil has really taken full custody of many.
Fornication is now used to say thank God.

Fornication is now used share testimony.

What a Mess of life. No fear of God.

When you should be hiding and repenting of your evil, you are doing 2 hands in skies.

I doubt if Sodom and Gomorrah did all these nonsense.
This is one of the very few times I've liked your post. If person want do runs, do it full chested and leave God out of it. Which one is 'thank God' inside this matter again? Abi which god these children of this generation de refer to na?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by hammer567: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
...You think I am hating her. I have read u men and find out u sometimes play dumb and later show ur real self just to teach a lady her lessons in life. I call it " Life204"
I can swear to u that this husbandsnatcha worths " zero " to this man ...he kept quiet about her to teach another woman a lesson. Reality will be dawn on this golddigger when the other woman's punishment elapses.
She would have gone into runs which is professional and have her respect with men than abuse a man with her unclothedness.

Don't pretend u that men arent worst than devil and that girl who thinks Jesus loves her because of this will shed a bloody tears soon .

IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT NUDITY, E GET THE KIND FOOD, WOMAN GO COOK SERVE YOU, AFTER A FEW WEEKS, U DEVELOP A SOFTSPOT FOR HER. ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS VERY CLEAN.

AFTERALL, SHE IS TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF YOU, EVEN THOUGH IT IS YOUR MONEY.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
camsyross:
I have read this page for more than 3 times just to understand and get the moral lesson of it all... But the more I keep reading it ,the more am confused, abeg what is the moral lesson of this news? Na make house helps go begin sleep with their ogas so tht they can become the madam of the house? What nonsense is she promoting?
so house help no deserve good life? What kind of idiot are you exactly?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sharatan:
But how madam go allow fine babe like dis come do house girl? You know we males don’t think when it comes to pleasure.

Instead of hiring a house help, make do with the chores you can and leave the rest for God instead of wailing after they must have snatched your hard earned hubby grin grin grin

which madam. Where did they talk about madam? You don't think men can be single and own house or be a widow?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women!!!
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by SisterFire(f): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
hammer567:

IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT NUDITY, E GET THE KIND FOOD, WOMAN GO COOK SERVE YOU, AFTER A FEW WEEKS, U DEVELOP A SOFTSPOT FOR HER. ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS VERY CLEAN.

AFTERALL, SHE IS TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF YOU, EVEN THOUGH IT IS YOUR MONEY.
...Are u a woman? I am telling u now that nudity and social media works same line.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Enumerator(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Tinubu will celebrate from being a mere indigene of Iragbiji to being elevated to the Position of Iragbiji community president.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Enumerator(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
I tell you
Corridon:
Women always looking for opportunity to reap where they didn't sow
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Enumerator(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
I tell you!
Infolenka:
Getting a wealthy man to marry them is an achievement for every woman.

This gender really depends on men. Without men their lives are meaningless.

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Richie77: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
She Don caught that man....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.