Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) (41669 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / My Madam And Me / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Olayetan(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Tiktok and lies be like bread and beans...
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Sonyboom: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2022
They rejected him with over 300K plus vote while they accepted the Pandora criminal with less than 3K votes. What I explained is the foolishness of a particular foolish tribe in Nigeria, this is how they reason so shabbily n foolishly in that foolish tribe.

Corridon:
How can the people you neglected be proud of you? They recently rejected him at the Osun polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Natbrowny: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2022
We r in Nigeria. This shudnt have made social media platforms until u have unlimited joy and happiness.
Later in life. U cant tell ur stories but definitely not now.. Too many satanic rejects out there coz satan dey fear dere wicked soul.

Congratulations madam. I wish u well and all d best.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2022
This is an achievement?!! undecided

Sigh... What a Generation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by HolyMan12: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Siofra and JennyClay please learn from this grin

Come and become cleaner in my house make una carry belle for me grin

Na help I wan help una life oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Youngwiz71(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2022
This is quite funny, what of the Oga doesn't marry her again grin grin

This one dey count eggs when them never harsh yet.....

I mean she refused to do hook up only to get pregnant to a man who hasn't married her yet...

Like whats the difference at this point
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Fahrenhite(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Mumu don watch African magic collect inspiration for her tik tok video. Nothing people won't do to trend for likes and followers.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Corridon: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Sonyboom:
They rejected him with over 300K plus vote while they accepted the Pandora criminal with less than 3K votes. What I explained is the foolishness of a particular foolish tribe in Nigeria, this is how they reason so shabbily n foolishly in that foolish tribe.

What concerns Pandora with Osun election. Oya match forward Yekini

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Ross Abi iyaebe

Come see ur gender o

Ur gender is proud of her achievements

Thinking out loud

What if the Oga is married and his family dey outside and he came in for a business

In a rented Apartment

Wetin she go con talk if the marriage no work??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by arantess: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2022
a promise, LOL

God help you inside fornication

naaaaaa
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by favinvest: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2022
How did we get here..

U re celebrating getting pregnant outside wedlock publicly?

No shame again?

Lastly hope the so called Oga, he is not someone's husband..

because u can't be happy while another woman is crying.. and say praise God oo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Johnn44: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2022
dapsoneh:
Im becile.. So you are just a secondary school holder and you are celebrating someone impregnating you before marriage...
Awon werey!
Celebrating Richman/Richoga. grin . Not a brokesomeone! wink
Vagina creatures too like money
I am sure she would throw a big festival if she were impregnated by Dangote grin or Ned Nwoko agrees to take her as fourth wife wink
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by SisterFire(f): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Men arent deceived ,You abused the man with ur unclothedness and harlotry then he fell in lust with u. He shall send u to the gutters soon finding out u are empty like Amaka4real, Susanlady, Chiomalahot and Amysexy who are empty with big breast and waist.
Ur Jesus is working
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
You won't understand if you haven't been there before.

You are too gullible.

Many will go great lengths to fool people on social internet

You actually believe that this is true? grin
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Corridon:
You won't understand if you haven't been there before.

You are too gullible.

Many will go great lengths to fool people on social media

You actually believe that this is true? grin
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
favinvest:
How did we get here..

U re celebrating getting pregnant outside wedlock publicly?

No shame again?

Lastly hope the so called Oga, he is not someone's husband..

because u can't be happy while another woman is crying.. and say praise God oo

He is most likely married with kids either elsewhere in this same country or outside!

Most of these ladies have neither shame nor sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

So do you mean even his people in Iragbaji won't even consider him ? So if his people reject him, why should Nigerians accept him?

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu everywhere

Igbo thank you for your political Promotion, we Agbado urchin association will push the request for Tinubu to build many psychiatric hospital in southeast starting from Onitsha second Niger bridge till the last place In east as compensation for you people ignorance political promotion after his swearing in as President of Nigeria 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by SisterFire(f): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Men arent deceived ,You abused the man with ur unclothedness and harlotry then he fell in lust with u. He shall send u to the gutters soon finding out u are empty like Amaka4real, Susanlady, Chiomalahot and Amysexy who are empty with big breast and waist.
U would av had ur dignity as a runs babe and men will respect u since the country is in turmoil but u are here fooling around thinking men are fools...
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Djkenny080(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2022
You don collect person husband, abi?.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Monaboo(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Good Job Girl.

Don't forget to workout after putting to bed to keep looking good.

You would thank me later.

Glad to be back to Nairaland after 2 years.

Had to go and work on my weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by onome2013: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
She may be telling us the sweetest side of the event. The other side will be, how she might have set up the real madam of the house,before she was replaced by her

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Tinubu will celebrate from being a mere indigene of Iragbaji to being elevated to the Position of Iragbaji community president.
Peter Obi- tuary the pathological liar IPOB IGBO project can only become president of Biafuro NEVER of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by MuMuOnBail: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
grin

Are we not sure that it is the Calabar House boy in the house Kitchen that is responsible?

DNA test is needed here
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
O my God! Have mercy !
Iniquity , Immorality and Fornication is now celebrated.
The devil has really taken full custody of many.
Fornication is now used to say thank God.

Fornication is now used share testimony.

What a Mess of life. No fear of God.

When you should be hiding and repenting of your evil, you are doing 2 hands in skies.

I doubt if Sodom and Gomorrah did all these nonsense.
Bullshit, what is the difference between this and pastors accepting monies in the name of donations and thithes from criminals, thieving politicians and crooked business people?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by IamAsiri: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Williams33:
Omo from grass to grace..I pray we meet our blessing in an unexpected way in Jesus name amen

What kind of prayer is this one now grin.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by abidem4real: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnOi8CaiM4

Lady Celebrates As She Gets Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ A Year After Employment (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CicUoNOqmMd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I hope the man is not under hypnosis sha because those under skirts gender can do and undo under desperation
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by ChukwuObe: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly how Tinubu will celebrate from being a mere indigene of Iragbaji to being elevated to the Position of Iragbaji community president.

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by hammer567: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
U would av had ur dignity as a runs babe and men will respect u since the country is in turmoil but u are here fooling around thinking men are fools...

SHE DON ENTER PAYROLL.

JOIN THE CATEGORY OF MANSION OWNER, WITH SEVERAL CARS AT HER DISPOSAL, CLEANERS AND DRIVERS.

HATING IS ALLOWED!

NOT ALL THE CLEANERS CAN MAKE THAT FEAT, EVEN WITH THEIR KPEKUS AND BOOBS.

CANT U SEE SHE HAS CHARACTER AND HUMBLE ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE THINGS.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Men always women savior since times immemorial...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.