Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Can Money Buy Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy Love? (1611 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / Can Money Buy True Love / Can Money Buy Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Buy Love? by Princek12(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
You probably have heard repeatedly the cliche, "money can't buy love." However, a close examination of relationships, particularly marriages, provides reasons to conclude that money can actually buy love. If, for example, the guy used money to initially buy a girl who later falls in love with him, then it is reasonable to infer that money bought the love. Likewise, if the girl would never have loved the guy but for his money, then money probably bought the love. I personally think that you can use cash to buy just about anything, including love. What do you guys think?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by claremont(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
Princek12:

You probably have heard repeatedly the cliche, "money can't buy love." However, a close examination of relationships, particularly marriages, shows that there are reasons to support to conclude that money can actually buy love. If, for example, the guy used money to initially buy a girl who later falls in love with him, then it is reasonable to infer that money bought the love. Likewise, if the girl would never have loved the guy but for his money, then money probably bought the love. I personally think that you can use cash to buy just about anything, including love. What do you guys think?
Sound points! I absolutely agree with you that money, in one way or another, can indeed buy just about anything.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Sijo01(f): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2011
It might buy luv, but it cant buy hapinex. it is call d rich also cry!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ur example yh
she fell in love wit his personality n carin attitude
v had lotsof guys wit nuf dough
bt blv me it didnt move me one bit
i loved dere moni n nt dem
tmins wit dem i feel so irritated
so dear Op
its d person in d man nt d moni afterall
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Princek12(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
Dyt:

your example yh
she fell in love wit his personality n carin attitude
v had lotsof guys wit nuf dough
bt blv me it didnt move me one bit
i loved dere moni n nt dem
tmins wit dem i feel so irritated
so dear Op
its d person in d man nt d moni afterall

that may be you. but I am sure there are women out there who will fall in love with a guy's money without the personality, or who will initially fall in love with the money and may later love or get used to his personality.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by HighChief4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
Money can buy not just love but TRUE LOVE
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Goldieluks: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2011
Unfortunately,money can buy Love these days.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by mikkymoi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
Dear, it is better a girl loves u naturally and not because of ur
money, cos the day money go finish, you name na sorry,
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Jackieugo(f): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
In my opinion it doesn't. Once the money is gone, the "love" will turn to resentment and problems undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife! / I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.