Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Can Money Buy True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy True Love (5018 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / Can Money Buy Love? / Can Money Buy Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Buy True Love by jlee(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
[center]CAN MONEY BUY TRUE LOVE[/center]

Hello!! nairalanders its here again, pls i would all of u to throw in your say in this issues

Can money buy love

Can money make love work

What infulence do you thinck money has on love

Re: Can Money Buy True Love by drrionelli(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
Before this can be addressed properly, we need an agreed-upon definition of "love."
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by adekennis(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2007
You can give a trial and let see what comes out of it undecided
just tell us you want to show us dollar toilet paper abi what does that mean now
ara oko oshi! embarassed
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by yimiton(f): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2007
No girlfriend,
Money cannot buy love.
Money makes love and relationship more intersting, secure and worthwhile.

If there is no love at all, being rich can't make someone love you. But if there's already love, it will be cool cos you and your partner can go to all the cool places together, do all the cool stuff together and get eachother nice gifts which makes you feel loved.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by zheroes(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2007
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! money can buy love

what is love? biblically there are certain things said about love

1. it doesnt brag, doesnt get puffed up
2. it doesnt look for its own selfish interest
3. it hopes all things, believes all things. endures all things
4.it doesnt rejoice over unrighteousness.
5. conclusively, it never fails.

if a woman liked a man because of his money, we cannot say his money has bought love yet until those things that attracted her are excluded, so going by that formular if eventually the man losses all of that and the woman still displays all qualities of love and more which i didnt highlight above, in my humble opinion the mans money has not just bought him love but TRUE love.

same applies if a woman is wealthy and a guy comes around.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by sylvex(f): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2007
jlee:

[center]CAN MONEY BUY TRUE LOVE[/center]

Hello!! nairalanders its here again, please i would all of u to throw in your say in this issues

Can money buy love

Can money make love work

What infulence do you thinck money has on love

if u really wanna know, try me grin tongue wink
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by kkycee(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2007
to a nigerian girl money means love to her .she will only love you depending on the volume of your wallet.

they will always tell you that it does not matter but at the long run guy you will find out that it matters a lot to them.

by that time they might have blown your heart with bomb.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by kkycee(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2007
take them by their actions and not by words
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by ndumart: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
Money can't but TRUE luv. But money can SUSTAIN all kinds of luv.
sylvex:

if u really want to know, try me grin tongue wink

send me ur acct number
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by rockiedink(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2007
sylvex:

if u really want to know, try me grin tongue wink

i still dey follow you up and down o!!!biko nu! i dont think it can sha, or can it?
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by iice(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
Not true love
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by cybersleek(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
No romance without finance! infact that na why i still dey do bachelor!
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by sylvex(f): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
ndumart:

Money can't but TRUE love. But money can SUSTAIN all kinds of love.
send me your acct number

Ndu, do you want to tap my acc na wa ooo me no know say Acc tapers dey this thread. Well i meant if you really want to know if money can buy love DATE ME) grin grin

rockiedink:

i still dey follow you up and down o!!!biko nu! i don't think it can sha, or can it?

Rocky, if u too follow me u go soon fall oo.

Well to be frank, money cant buy true love cos love is not mean't to be bought or sold (commodity).
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by sylvex(f): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
cybersleek:

No romance without finance! infact that na why i still dey do bachelor!

hmmmmmmmmm, na wa ooo never knew cos' of ego some people wont even date kia!!!!

you're saying that simply because u are yet to find someone who's gonna love u for who u are and not for wat u are or ur money sad
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by rockiedink(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
@sylvex

Rocky, if u too follow me u go soon fall oo.

Well to be frank, money can't buy true love because love is not mean't to be bought or sold (commodity).

i cant help it. i don fall. i only hope say you too go fall in love with me; without the money part
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by COLLINSibe(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2007
give some of hem to me
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by COLLINSibe(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
I MUST REMIND U GUYS THAT NO

CAN LIVE WITH ONE LOVE AND HARMONY

WITHOUT MONEY.

IN A RELATIONSHIP,

ONCE IN A WHILE U NEED CASH.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by ufobabe(f): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
what does it take 4 a girl 2 stay or struggle with a guy in a relationship?

money is not everything!

as far as am concern MONEY CANNOT BUY MY LOVE.

come 2 worse, i will play with ur pocket and dump u where u belong.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by ndumart: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2007
Sylvex,
No b u want money?
U c who go give u money, u dey run.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by Pepeye(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
nope
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by sylvex(f): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
rockiedink:

@sylvex
i can't help it. i don fall. i only hope say you too go fall in love with me; without the money part

sorry rock, i no wan fall cos i'm not ready to bruise myself of fracture my hrt grin grin Wait a minute, i can still give u the trial bt 1st ur money has to speak louder than ur word, cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by drrionelli(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
zheroes wrote:
what is love? biblically there are certain things said about love

1. it doesnt brag, doesnt get puffed up
2. it doesnt look for its own selfish interest
3. it hopes all things, believes all things. endures all things
4.it doesnt rejoice over unrighteousness.
5. conclusively, it never fails.

It is with all due respect, sir, that I note that the five terms you quote fail to answer your own (and, thus, my) question:  What is love?

You observe some of the things that love doesn't do (#1, #2, #4 and #5) as well as some of the things that it does do (#3).  However, none of these things addresses the question as to what love actually is.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by raginheart(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
money can buy material things

if u can materialize love then u can buy it
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by ifyalways(f): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2007
money cant buy true love but it can buy some degree of lust and fun wink
money plays an important role though in relationships BUT it never be equal to love or be exchanged for love.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by zheroes(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2007
drrionelli:

zheroes wrote:
It is with all due respect, sir, that I note that the five terms you quote fail to answer your own (and, thus, my) question:  What is love?

You observe some of the things that love doesn't do (#1, #2, #4 and #5) as well as some of the things that it does do (#3).  However, none of these things addresses the question as to what love actually is.

Love is a bond or connection between two people that results in trust, intimacy, and an interdependence that enhances both partners.

Love is the ability and willingness to allow those you care for to be what they choose for themselves, without any insistence that they satisfy you. - Leo Buscaglia

"The willful intent to serve the well being of another."

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:5-7

Individual answers are there for love and for this very reason there are arguments about love for each mind will contradict the answer of another mind. This contradiction is normal for each mind lives in a different point in time. Hence "what is love" is an illusionary question, which has no answer! - Dr. Vijai S. Shankar

have i made myself clearer?
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by drrionelli(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
Well, yes and no. Your definition is, indeed, a valiant attempt, but could such not also be said of a server bringing one's food in a restaurant, or a physician seeking to alleviate discomfort?
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by zheroes(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
Individual answers are there for love and for this very reason there are arguments about love for each mind will contradict the answer of another mind. This contradiction is normal for each mind lives in a different point in time. Hence "what is love" is an illusionary question, which has no answer! - Dr. Vijai S. Shankar

[quote][/quote]

maybe this will do
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by drrionelli(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2007
First of all, let me say that I appreciate your well thought-out input on this. Often, when this subject is brought up, people become defensive with respect to their own feelings regarding it. Thank you for taking time to discuss this in more depth.

Now, with respect to Dr. Shankar's statement, it is, of course, true that we each live in our respective point in time. This would, however, only to a point, affect our collective ability to define concepts (be they concrete or abstract). For example, an elderly woman and a young man, if asked to define an automobile, for instance, would provide similar responses. Granted, this is a concrete concept. But even abstractions such as happiness or sadness are likely to show great similarity in generalities if not specifics.

So it is with love. There's an old jazz tune titled "What is This Thing Called Love?" And it is that question to which I seek the answer.
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by ettehgate(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2007
yes money can buy true love

REMEMBER EVERYBODY HAVE A PRICE
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by jlee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
. ;d
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by jlee(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2007
I thank all of u for ur great contribution to issue most expecially those who sat down to consider the basic definition of love.

All your difinitions were right and correct theoritically but lets relate it to real life concepts;

we ll findout that 90% of Nigerian girls today disgues themselves to be encaptured by true love but rather they were been attracted by sight of the riches.

like a saying goes "no money no friend"

In this instance i will say "no money no lover"

I throw this question generally to all the ladies:

If a guy (with poor state of appearance) approces you, will you even give him a one minute look?
Re: Can Money Buy True Love by IykeD(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2007
For the guys no , but for most gals, yes, money is the true meaning of love.That's when they will take you that the Biblie says "Money Answereth All Things" yet, they hadn't read their bibles in months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Made Someone Pregnant / 7 Things You Must Never Do During Self-pleasure Or Masturbation / Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.