Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. (1612 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / How Do I Regain Control Or My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2012
Today at the mall i saw a regular looking black dude with his wife and kid. The funny thing about this was the wife was hideosly obese and the kid was mixed.
No other race would accept an ugly women with a mixed kid.

No matter how much we tell them to stop wearing weaves and acting belligerent they wont listen. This is because we have no control over them.
Every other group of men knows that if they loose control of their women the race will fall apart.....Black females will run around like headless chickens until we regain control over them.

White chicks aren't the answer niggas, Something must be done! grin
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Mynd44: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2012
And if this thread is closed, people will complain

1 Like

Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 5:10am On Jul 24, 2012
Sometimes i don't even understand ur posts... ur like a less funny verison of 190. undecided
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2012
undecided
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Gudintent: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Why would I take advice from someone who calls themselves pleep!

Abeg remove ur pleeping behind make I read good romance issue!!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2012
^ Woman you are clearly out of control, this is why i made the topic.
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2012
Lol!
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Brixtonyute(m): 6:21am On Jul 24, 2012
^What's funny? undecided

@OP

Every pum; fat, ugly, or beautiful offers the same services. Get a day job. undecided
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ Something you dont find funny I guess wink
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Brixtonyute(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2012
^Spread the love, you may convince me to find it amusing as well. wink
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ Just look closely...
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Brixtonyute(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2012
^Tried looking but it seems we've different sight capabilities.
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Brixtonyute(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2012
talina: ^^^ Just look closely...

Are you Jamaican? How come your name is Talina?
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ Ok, seems so. People are just funny to me sometimes whether I agree or not
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Are you Jamaican? How come your name is Talina?

Hehe! No Im not Jamaican. Talina is a name I made up.
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Brixtonyute(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2012
talina:

Hehe! No Im not Jamaican. Talina is a name I made up.

Argh. It's cool. You sound a little bit gentle and soft, are you bored?

We can chat for a bit if you're.
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ Im actually off to bed now. Its late here and 6 am comes soon. Maybe we could chat another time. smiley
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Brixtonyute(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2012
^I'll PM you or you can do that when you wake up. wink
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by cindyrella(f): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2012
pleep: Sometimes i don't even understand ur posts... ur like a less funny verison of 190. undecided
And u are like the uninteresting English version of Lefu Lefu undecided
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by tobechi74: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2012
U sound like ur woman is controling u
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=20pt]WE MUST REGAIN CONTROL.[/size]
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
A woman is a Human Being, not a domesticated animal....

Why should "men" control "women".....?

Weird Bizarre short man~short stick rhetoric.

"Control"...Like they are Cattle or something Lmfao

5 Likes

Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
obviously this post is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by Gudintent: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pleep! U still pleeping here, get ur pleeping thread shut! U pleep!

What a Pleep!
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by dani1luv: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another #occupy wahreva protest?? undecided
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gudintent: Pleep! U still pleeping here, get ur pleeping thread shut! U pleep!

What a Pleep!
You O.K girl? undecided
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
I see you Seun......

pleass expand why men must contol women as intelligently as you can?
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by claremont(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Black men are free to marry from any race regardless of colour. A Black man who makes a decision on a relationship purely on the basis of skin colour is not in any way different from the narrow-minded, bigoted and downright vile white racists themselves.

I would argue that more Black men should make a concious decision to date ladies from other cultures. Cross-breeding remains one of the keys for the survival of our species.

1 Like

Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by cap28: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
royal ma main man - wassup?

dawg can i ask you a question? - are you bisexual?

1 Like

Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
I guess I won't get my answer.
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by pleep(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2012
^ Thats right.
claremont: Black men are free to marry from any race regardless of colour. A Black man who makes a decision on a relationship purely on the basis of skin colour is not in any way different from the narrow-minded, bigoted and downright vile white racists themselves.

I would argue that more Black men should make a concious decision to date ladies from other cultures. Cross-breeding remains one of the keys for the survival of our species.
lol, using science to justify IR dating... niggas dey thirsty ooo.

@ The bolded I can think of a couple differences.
Re: Black Men: We Must Regain Control Of Our Women. by MrsChima(f): 2:02am On Jul 25, 2012
That's okay....didn't expect anything succulent from this rubbish anyways.

Carry on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful House Wife Still Runs After Ugly Females? / Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.