Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (52357 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Venekconsultt: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Not really fully funded as per say. The benefit of the scholarship boils down to the choice of your university. The scholarship is worth about 24k pounds.
If your school charge's 20k pounds as tuition then it means you'll have 4k pounds to manage as up keep money for the academic session of which isn't enough. On the other hand if your sch charge's 16k pounds then you'll have about 8k pounds as upkeep funds. If am mistaken or not throwing more lights, other gurus in the house can do well to contribute.
In summary do note that the NDDC scholarship isn't the only scholarship opportunity so always try to apply to any opportunity you think you are eligible and keep your fingers crossed!!

SoNature:

Please how much is the NDDC scholarship worth? Is it a fully funded scholarship?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Venekconsultt:
Not really fully funded as per say. The benefit of the scholarship boils down to the choice of your university. The scholarship is worth about 24k pounds.
If your school charge's 20k pounds as tuition then it means you'll have 4k pounds to manage as up keep money for the academic session of which isn't enough. On the other hand if your sch charge's 16k pounds then you'll have about 8k pounds as upkeep funds. If am mistaken or not throwing more lights, other gurus in the house can do well to contribute.
In summary do note that the NDDC scholarship isn't the only scholarship opportunity so always try to apply to any opportunity you think you are eligible and keep your fingers crossed!!

Thank you so much.

My tuition fee is about £14k.

£24k will do a lot for me.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by jess606: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Please house I have some questions I need answers to:
* I can see only hospitality management on the website. I want to be clear if msc management is accepted under the msc hospitality management.
* Can a king not from your state of origin or High court judge not from your state of origin sign the guarantor's letter?

Thanks.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Kilogan2050: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2023
Please is the scholarship meant for only January start 2024?

What about those of us that are having sept 2024 starts date?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 4:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Kilogan2050:
Please is the scholarship meant for only January start 2024?

What about those of us that are having sept 2024 starts date?

Seriously? Do you understand the terms of giving that scholarship? It's only for those who have an offer. Do you have an offer for September 2024? That's one year from now shocked
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by goodgirl247: 3:13am On Oct 21, 2023
for those who have filled and submitted, please who signed your guarantor letter?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2023
goodgirl247:
for those who have filled and submitted, please who signed your guarantor letter?

LGA Chairman. For me, that one was the easiest of all the options given. Walk into the office with your parents. They will give you all the attention you need if you go with your mom or dad. Good luck...
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by saintsam(m): 2:49am On Oct 26, 2023
SoNature:

LGA Chairman. For me, that one was the easiest of all the options given. Walk into the office with your parents. They will give you all the attention you need if you go with your mom or dad. Good luck...
I have been try to submit my application on the NDDC website and it's saying file has been deleted or edited, please is there anyone having same problem?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2023
saintsam:
I have been try to submit my application on the NDDC website and it's saying file has been deleted or edited, please is there anyone having same problem?
This is strange because I didn't experience any of those.

Have you been able to create an account yet?

That's the first step.

If yes, you should be able do submit your application.

Make sure you have all the documents and upload them accordingly.

Use a Chrome browser, from a computer (not just a smartphone) and a fast internet service provider (like MTN 4G).

Make sure you are using this website: https://scholarship.nddc.gov.ng/register

I cannot think of anything else.

Good luck...
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by saintsam(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2023
SoNature:

This is strange because I didn't experience any of those.

Have you been able to create an account yet?

That's the first step.

If yes, you should be able do submit your application.

Make sure you have all the documents and upload them accordingly.

Use a Chrome browser, from a computer (not just a smartphone) and a fast internet service provider (like MTN 4G).

Make sure you are using this website: https://scholarship.nddc.gov.ng/register

I cannot think of anything else.

Good luck...

This is what it kept saying when I click on submit.

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Kenelekan: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Good day. Pls who exactly knows when the 5 weeks application deadline will be due?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Kenelekan:
Good day. Pls who exactly knows when the 5 weeks application deadline will be due?

It will end on 3rd November, that's tomorrow.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by graduatehelpers(f): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yes notifications for the cbt exercise should be expected this week. So the question now is what would be the AOC for the cbt does anyone have an idea?

Secondly I believe there is a whassap group for this topic , please is it still active ? I will like to join else we need another one
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by saintsam(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
graduatehelpers:
Yes notifications for the cbt exercise should be expected this week. So the question now is what would be the AOC for the cbt does anyone have an idea?

Secondly I believe there is a whassap group for this topic , please is it still active ? I will like to join else we need another one

Please if there is a whatsapp group, add me
Thanks
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by graduatehelpers(f): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Okay, if we have at least 5 people, we can create
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by odayo: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
graduatehelpers:
Okay, if we have at least 5 people, we can create

what number am I then, so the group can be created
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Kenelekan: 12:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Dey play… wait till u are shortlisted for the cbt first. There will be absolutely nothing meaningful to talk abt now…
odayo:

what number am I then, so the group can be created
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by kooltobi009(m): 1:45am On Nov 07, 2023
I learnt they have shortlisted those for 2023/2024 session recently. Does anyone have an idea what the questions would be like?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 4:38am On Nov 07, 2023
kooltobi009:
I learnt they have shortlisted those for 2023/2024 session recently. Does anyone have an idea what the questions would be like?

What platform or website were the names shortlisted? Notice that some people hoping to join the January 2024 intake are still in 2023/24 academic year.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by overd23: 5:00am On Nov 07, 2023
For comprehensive past questions and answers please chat me on whatsapp.

Full pack available.

Plus two three seven six five seven seven one zero two seven four.

Success in advance
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by JoyWaribere123: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2023
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE GROUP 09074475203
lilliesboy:
Add me to the NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship WhatsApp group 2023.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by JoyWaribere123: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2023
overd23:
For comprehensive past questions and answers please chat me on whatsapp.

Full pack available.

Plus two three seven six five seven seven one zero two seven four.

Success in advance
Please i need Management Sciences past questions.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by SoNature(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2023
JoyWaribere123:
Please i need Management Sciences past questions.

Have you been invited to the interview?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by kooltobi009(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2023
I know someone that received a text message for the CBT assessment
SoNature:

What platform or website were the names shortlisted? Notice that some people hoping to join the January 2024 intake are still in 2023/24 academic year.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ebenabby: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2023
@overd23 please help me with the past questions I just received an invitation for the test now. I applied for MSc in Engineering Management at Robert Gordon University.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Omeleg: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Good morning. I just got an invite for the CBT exam. Can someone help me with the past questions for information technology?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Oteeee: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello everyone , i just got an invite
Someone should kindly assist with past questions
MSc Data Analytics
Thank you 🙏🏾
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by skyhigh14(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello everyone, I also just got invited to the test. Please, is there a WhatsApp group where we can come together and share ideas on what to expect? Can someone please post the link if there is.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Omeleg: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Hi. Let me know if you get it. I'm also going for Msc in Data Analytics. What country?

Oteeee:
Hello everyone , i just got an invite
Someone should kindly assist with past questions
MSc Data Analytics
Thank you 🙏🏾
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Oteeee: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Omeleg:
Hi. Let me know if you get it. I'm also going for Msc in Data Analytics. What country?

UK
You?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Omeleg: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2023
USA
Oteeee:

UK
You?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ebuwonders: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
My test is on Friday, but is it possible I write on Saturday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School / Sexual Harrasment By Oshifala In Queen College: Old Girls Of Queen College Speak

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.