Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (52621 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
lilliesboy:
I hope they pay me before the end of tomorrow or Saturday. I spent over N16,000 travelling to-and-fro Port Harcourt from my State to sit for the Test and Oral Interview. But, the most important thing is being selected amongst the 200 successful candidates.
I didn't get an alert but after reading that 15k was paid as being reported by someone, I check my account to see that 15k has been added.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
lilliesboy:
It is getting too long, I have not received mine till now. I even sent them an e-mail. I use First Bank. What bank did you submit?

I use GTBank
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Creator2246: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2022
Any other update
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Kharismaa: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
jogojogo:
Nails are dropping
Seriously
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Kharismaa: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
yyeskez:

Yessir, got an email earlier in the morning. Congrats to all successful applicants!
⅝⅝

What does the mail says
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Kharismaa: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please what was your score. Make we know whether we get hope. I mean your CBT score
lilliesboy:
Congratulations to you!
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
I was congratulating @yyeskez for receiving a (success) mail from the NDDC last week's Thursday morning as he declared. The CBT score is not really important at this stage of the Oral Interview since nobody knows the exact criteria used in grading the final successful candidates. Besides, every specialization/study area had its own average score or cut-off mark necessary for moving to the next stage.

If truly they have selected and sent e-mails to all 200 successful candidates, then there is nothing we can do or hope for. Perhaps, they chose MAINLY or only those whose study will commence between "January and May 2023" instead of September 2023 considering the very short timeframe used in the selection process after Oral Interview (barely six days). My concern now is how to get my reimbursement of N15,000 which up till now have not been credited to my bank account despite I attended my Oral Interview last week Saturday (seven days ago) in Port Harcourt. Dis kontri na wa.
Kharismaa:
Please what was your score. Make we know whether we get hope. I mean your CBT score
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Which bank did you submit? I bet it was not the FirstBank Plc. I am yet to get a dime.
subcbouy:
I didn't get an alert but after reading that 15k was paid as being reported by someone, I check my account to see that 15k has been added.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Kharismaa:
⅝⅝

What does the mail says

something along the lines of congrats and another thing about registration (bringing documents and photocopies), and then a pre-departure briefing... which was meant to be yesterday but was postponed.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2022
It is obvious they have selected all the candidates they needed to take, mostly those who applied to study in January/May 2023. They DELIBERATELY refused to make this known to all applicants; that is, for them to register for January/May 2023 intake in overseas. And I am suspecting that the reimbursement was mainly or only for the final successful candidates and not for all candidates shortlisted for the Oral Interview last week.

Anyway, I still congratulate everyone who made it this far.
yyeskez:

something along the lines of congrats and another thing about registration (bringing documents and photocopies), and then a pre-departure briefing... which was meant to be yesterday but was postponed.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Drahl(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2022
lilliesboy:
It is obvious they have selected all the candidates they needed to take, mostly those who applied to study in January/May 2023. They DELIBERATELY refused to make this known to all applicants; that is, for them to register for January/May 2023 intake in overseas. And I am suspecting that the reimbursement was mainly or only for the final successful candidates and not for all candidates shortlisted for the Oral Interview last week.

Bros, this is not entirely true. I received the reimbursement on Tuesday last week. I was surprised to hear that mails were sent on Friday morning. I didn't get any mail. NDDC should release the list of successful candidates just like PTDF.
Secondly, your month of admission shouldn't be a function for your eligibility for the scholarship.
Anyway, onto the next one. peace.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Creator2246: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Congratulations � guys... Anyway, I'm glad I made it to the oral interview �. It was worth the try...

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2022
lilliesboy:

Well, the 3 people I've spoken to that were also successful are Sept 2023 admission holders... I've actually not seen any Jan 2023 person apart from myself. It's also hard to say they deliberately refused to make it known... cause if you made effort to contact them and ask, they emphasized Jan/May 2023. In the end, they were flexible so no biggie.

In regards to the transport allowance, I'd say you just have to play the waiting game. Since, you've already reached out to them and still nothing. But I believe it will eventually come for everyone...
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
lilliesboy:
Which bank did you submit? I bet it was not the FirstBank Plc. I am yet to get a dime.
GTBank
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Lemken: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
yyeskez:

Well, the 3 people I've spoken to that were also successful are Sept 2023 admission holders... I've actually not seen any Jan 2023 person apart from myself. It's also hard to say they deliberately refused to make it known... cause if you made effort to contact them and ask, they emphasized Jan/May 2023. In the end, they were flexible so no biggie.

In regards to the transport allowance, I'd say you just have to play the waiting game. Since, you've already reached out to them and still nothing. But I believe it will eventually come for everyone...

bro do you know any Engineering candidate that won the scholarship ?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by rien05(f): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Have you heard of Nexford university?
It is an American University that offers 100% online degrees, notably MBA and BBA.
Tuition payment is monthly and enrolment starts at the beginning of every month.

A little birdie just whispered to me. Let me explain before telling you the secret. For Nigerians, FX payments can be really frustrating but Nexford always has a way of making life easy.

Many learners have been paying their tuition fees through Sterling Bank at a rate of 480 Naira to a Dollar. Right now, that is Gold.

Now, let's get back to what the little birdie said. If you enroll this December, you get to continue paying with 480 Naira as the exchange rate. Starting January 2023, this rate will be updated to 620 Naira to a dollar. Enroll now and save 30%.

Procrastination is the thief of time. Click the link below and fill out the form to get the course brochure, then proceed to your application. All can be done from the comfort of your smartphone.

Head on to Telegram and search "Nexford University Students (Blog)". Here, you can ask questions and get updates on the latest.

https://nexford.scaletrk.com/click?o=1&a=112
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
No payment till now, I have not received my cash. They are being selective in the payment of this reimbursement. The NDDC is very prone to corruption.
subcbouy:
GTBank

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Godmakesking: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Guys any information about successful candidates selected after the oral interview?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
lilliesboy:
No payment till now, I have not received my cash. They are being selective in the payment of this reimbursement. The NDDC is very prone to corruption.
I didn't receive an alert. You may check your account first before conclusion. But it is unfortunate that the same organization will be doing this to people.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lemken:

The engineering questions were out of the scope for some of us. All the questions were strength of material, mechanics of material and drilling.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 2:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Lemken:

No actually... none for engineering I know of
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 2:15am On Dec 22, 2022
lilliesboy:

I have just received a second alert of 15k about an hour ago... so I'm guessing the first one was for CBT and now this is for oral interview. The issue I believe would be from the way your bank is handling this. GTbank people I'm sure would have fewer issues

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Drahl(m): 3:40am On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Creator2246: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Any pharmacist with the scholarship
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
It is a DELIBERATE act by the NDDC. I sent a second e-mail to them and COPIED the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and few other agencies/relevant stakeholders last night. Guess what? They paid me this Thursday morning around 10:03 AM after TWELVE (12) days of non-payment nor response to my email and phone calls to their official channels since taking the Oral Interview on December 10, 2022. If I didn't copy the EFCC and other relevant bodies/stakeholders, I bet they would not have paid me till now. Very corrupt and greedy people in the NDDC! I am waiting for my second payment.
subcbouy:
I didn't receive an alert. You may check your account first before conclusion. But it is unfortunate that the same organization will be doing this to people.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by lilliesboy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Like I responded to @subcbuoy above, it is a DELIBERATE act by the NDDC itself and not really my bank. You can see that after they knew I have copied the EFCC and other relevant stakeholders last night, they decided to pay me this morning after TWELVE (12) days of non-payment and silence to my complaints. It is DELIBERATE and isn't the first nor last time the NDDC is doing this. Too much corruption and greed.

They better pay me the second reimbursement and go with their so-called Scholarship!
yyeskez:

I have just received a second alert of 15k about an hour ago... so I'm guessing the first one was for CBT and now this is for oral interview. The issue I believe would be from the way your bank is handling this. GTbank people I'm sure would have fewer issues
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
yyeskez:

i can remember the little argument we had on this timing issue several months ago, and now you've actually won the scholarship, Congrats man. i could also have easily gotten it if i had applied, just that i had my eyes fixated on getting called to the bar before proceeding abroad for my masters at Cambridge, and you know, now that i'm a lawyer i can make some quick quid on the side while also preparing for the grand Trip.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by yyeskez: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Japhet04:
i can remember the little argument we had on this timing issue several months ago, and now you've actually won the scholarship, Congrats man. i could also have easily gotten it if i had applied, just that i had my eyes fixated on getting called to the bar before proceeding abroad for my masters at Cambridge, and you know, now that i'm a lawyer i can make some quick quid on the side while also preparing for the grand Trip.

Thanks man, yeah I recall our convos... congrats on getting called to the bar, that's no small feat.

Btw I'm sure you'll have a great chance at the scholarship next year, but don't go in with the "I can easily get it" mentality oh... cause the test isn't easy. In previous years, the cut off mark was about 35/50 (70%) ... this year I don't think up to 20 people got 70%. Cut-off mark had to be dropped... people got interviews with 22/50 and that's a good score this year, so you can imagine.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
yyeskez:

Thanks man, yeah I recall our convos... congrats on getting called to the bar, that's no small feat.

Btw I'm sure you'll have a great chance at the scholarship next year, but don't go in with the "I can easily get it" mentality oh... cause the test isn't easy. In previous years, the cut off mark was about 35/50 (70%) ... this year I don't think up to 20 people got 70%. Cut-off mark had to be dropped... people got interviews with 22/50 and that's a good score this year, so you can imagine.
thanks... the reason why i am so confident is actually because i have a lot of experience in writing classified exams, whether professional or otherwise, i won a lot of scholarships in my undergraduate days, so there's really nothing about this one that can surprise me anymore, not too sure about the interview stage but the exam should be a walk in the park.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by subcbouy: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2022
lilliesboy:
It is a DELIBERATE act by the NDDC. I sent a second e-mail to them and COPIED the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and a few other agencies/relevant stakeholders last night. Guess what? They paid me this Thursday morning around 10:03 AM after TWELVE (12) days of non-payment nor response to my email and phone calls to their official channels since taking the Oral Interview on December 10, 2022. If I didn't copy the EFCC and other relevant bodies/stakeholders, I bet they would not have paid me till now. Very corrupt and greedy people in the NDDC! I am waiting for my second payment.
It is a useless institution trying to deceive us that he is transparent. They will soon be exposed again.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by C4123(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
lilliesboy:
It is a DELIBERATE act by the NDDC. I sent a second e-mail to them and COPIED the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and few other agencies/relevant stakeholders last night. Guess what? They paid me this Thursday morning around 10:03 AM after TWELVE (12) days of non-payment nor response to my email and phone calls to their official channels since taking the Oral Interview on December 10, 2022. If I didn't copy the EFCC and other relevant bodies/stakeholders, I bet they would not have paid me till now. Very corrupt and greedy people in the NDDC! I am waiting for my second payment.
The current NDDC scholarship program was processed with every level of transparency. If you were unsuccessful at this time, you can try again next time. Stop being bitter about your inability to secure the scholarship.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by dhesthiny1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please bro i want to ask you something that is confusing me. If a school gives me admission, will i pay the acceptance fee myself? Or NDDC will pay... or how is it done please. If u don't mind, drop your mail or number so i can ask few questions. Thank you

yyeskez:

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.