Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil (510 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Buzzapper: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
A 50-year-old Saudi woman once filed to divorce her husband for uncovering her veil while she was sleeping.

For 30 years of their marriage, the wife has never showed her face to her husband, in conformity with the tradition of their native village Khamis Mushayt in Saudi Arabia.

The husband had to apologize, promising to never do such again.

Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
That’s extremism I know Arabians that do this niqurb but will unveil their faces to any potential suitors that shows interest. Hiding your face from your husband is unislamic

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie please don’t comment on this thread.
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Moh247: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

conformity with the tradition of their native village Khamis

Don't marry from a tribe you don't understand they won't listen

When it comes to sorcery and witchcraft Saudi women are not ordinary even Saudi Arabia Government created a Goverment agency anti witch craft

Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

conformity with the tradition of their native village Khamis

Don't marry from a tribe you don't understand they won't listen

When it comes to sorcery and witchcraft Saudi women are not ordinary even Saudi Arabia Government created a Goverment agency anti witch craft

You mean Arabian women are into witchcraft? I doubt that, they are very devoted last time I checked
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by OnionBandit(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Blatant senseless lies. How can you say for 30 years, she never showed her face to her husband? There is no tradition in the world that resembles this nonsense. Find another lies to spread abeg
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Blatant senseless lies. How can you say for 30 years, she never showed her face to her husband? There is no tradition in the world that resembles this nonsense. Find another lies to spread abeg
It’s lies, I thought as much

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by fman(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
It's true rozross
But na old gist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by ChukwukaEze: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Moh247: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
You mean Arabian women are into witchcraft? I doubt that, they are very devoted last time I checked

It's only Nigerian and Ethopian house maid and some Nigerian Driver and Body guards that can explain the true nature of Sauda Arabian women

They are devoted as long as they don't work, you get them housemaid and Nanny, they only shop luxury items at night in fact they mostly go out at night.. they all sneak into UAE to flex every weekend especially State of Sharjah, They pop pills and do drugs codedly, if you mistakenly hit them they will call their brothers and male relative to deal with you, some don't even like to share elevator or bus with anyone especially blacks

Oh and they never go to Mosque.. Never!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

It's only Nigerian and Ethopian house maid and some Nigerian Driver and Body guards that can explain the true nature of Sauda Arabian women

They are devoted as long as they don't work, you get them housemaid and Nanny, they only shop luxury items at night in fact they mostly go out at night.. they all sneak into UAE to flex every weekend especially State of Sharjah, They pop pills and do drugs codedly, if you mistakenly hit them they will call their brothers and male relative to deal with you, some don't even like to share elevator or bus with anyone especially blacks

Your last statement though, it’s hard to believe.
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Moh247: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Your last statement though, it’s hard to believe.

They mostly claim to pray at home since it's allowed
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Helpout12345: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Kobojunkie please don’t comment on this thread.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy why?
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by Helpout12345: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Buzzapper:

in conformity with the tradition of their native village

Interesting tradition.
Re: A 50-year-old Saudi Woman Once Filed To Divorce Husband For Uncovering Her Veil by kingkoboko: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Moh247:

nawa o

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!! / Help: I'm Scared Of The Job Document I Signed / Judge This Matter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.