Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me (6780 Views)

Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 3:45am On Sep 15, 2022
My mother in-law always complain that I don't give her attention ....fast forward to yesterday my mother in-law add me on wattsap and start sending me sexy pictures of hers....mind u we are all staying together at my family resident...infact Thier is one day that I am dressing this woman just batch in into my room without fear , looking at my penis ...I was so ashame of my self ....I don't want to chase her away ....and I haven't report to my wife this issue... because I don't want to bring separation in-between them .....mind u the said mother in-law is only 42 years.....I don't know were to start from, this thing is killing me inside and giving me sleepless knight,I need advice please no insult
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by LiveWithIt: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Abomination...
Nothing bad In Her desiring intimacy, she just just trying to get it the wrong place in you,
Flee from all appearances of evil.

(Ki oju ma ri bi, gbo gbo ara logun e) if you don't want your eyes to see evil, the whole body should be used as a weapon... A word is enough for the wise

13 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by godliman: 4:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Is she a widow, that is your father is late, right?
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by MatrixReloaded: 4:44am On Sep 15, 2022
You want to taste where your partner came from. Tell her that she's your mother now. If she send you sexy pictures delete them and block her.
Stop being a Simpson.

21 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2022
godliman:
Is she a widow, that is your father is late, right?
yes she is a widow

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by pointblank247(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Take her out to a secluded place, buy drinks and nkwobi and talk sense into her.
Flatter her, Make her know that she is beautiful but sleeping with her will not only JEOPARDIZE HER DAUGHTER'S HAPPINESS, but also AN ABOMINATION .

13 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Cc: Lasticlala Mynd44 Dominique ishillove Seun

“Thier is one day that I am dressing this woman just batch in into my room without fear , looking at my penis ...I was so ashame of my self ....I don't want to chase her away ....and I haven't report to my wife this issue”

Brother! The way you put this story, it sounds like you're somewhat interested in your mother in law Already. Make Sure you don't fall into that trap of having something with her, it's an abomination you will regret for the rest of your life.

Tell her, if she tries to seduce you again! That you will have to report her to some elders in the family & her daughter too! Stand firm on your words, if you have to disrespect her to make sure she doesn't seduce you, please do.

12 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Mercury12(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2022
If you keep quiet then it is either she has her way with you or the highway! You have fear the vindictive nature of some women when they can't have their way or what they want.

That being said. . . this is an abomination and a trap set to draw your soul into the wrong path.
This is a time to use your head and not your penis.
Goodluck
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Uptheante(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2022
I doubt the veracity of your story.
If she's really 42 as you claim, then how old is her daughter (your wife)?

12 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by romunu(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Lie lie

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by jaeyking(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2022
She is 42
Den your wife's age??
It seems like you are interested in your MIL

Cuz I don't see why you can't stand your grounds and rebuke her.

Yet you are running to nairaland so that make we advice you to do MILF or what

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by babalonshee(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Tell your wife ASAP and show her the WhatsApp messages to avoid stories that touch
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by KunGioKehRah: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Rent a room in a hotel

Call her to come and fxck her very well
Give her doggy style , give her missionary
Ask her if you should cxm inside or withdraw the sperm
If she wants it give it to her. Tell her to give you blo.wjob and suck your penis cap very well.
Give her kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa, ta, ta ta ta , fa fa ,fa,

What are we together for, it's not when we die that we should be enjoying each other.
Ask her if she wouldn't mind a thre.esome with her daughter.
Drink via.gra or alcohol and wee.d and bang them both.

BUT BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS

#itiswell!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Sweetvie: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Can't guys pack out? Or tell your wife and the elders of the family
But it seems like you're enjoying the attention
Lemme tell you, if you fall into temptation and have something with her you will regret it for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2022
romunu:
Lie lie
I swear I am not lying
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Baronthecelebri: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Oh yeah Simpson, report her to your wife,or fuxg her.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by DaInferno(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Uptheante:
I doubt the veracity of your story.
If she's really 42 as you claim, then how old is her daughter (your wife)?
lol... Ladies can have kids as early as 12. Some marry early
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Sweetvie:
Can't guys pack out? Or tell your wife and the elders of the family
But it seems like you're enjoying the attention
Lemme tell you, if you fall into temptation and have something with her you will regret it for the rest of your life
the house is built by my dad and is very big enough to contain more than 30 people
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2022
jaeyking:
She is 42
Den your wife's age??
It seems like you are interested in your MIL

Cuz I don't see why you can't stand your grounds and rebuke her.

Yet you are running to nairaland so that make we advice you to do MILF or what
I can never b interested in that kind of thing
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Mercury12:
If you keep quite then it is either she has her way with you or the highway! You have fear the vindictive nature of some women when they can't have their way or what they want.

That being said. . . this is an abomination and a trap set to draw your soul into the wrong path.
This is a time to use your head and not your penis.
Goodluck
thanks for your kind advice
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
pointblank247:
Take her out to a secluded place, buy drinks and nkwobi and talk sense into her.
Flatter her, Make her know that she is beautiful but sleeping with her will not only JEOPARDIZE HER DAUGHTER'S HAPPINESS, but also AN ABOMINATION .
ok thanks
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
Rent a room in a hotel

Call her to come and fxck her very well
Give her doggy style , give her missionary
Ask her if you should cxm inside or withdraw the sperm
If she wants it give it to her. Tell her to give you blo.wjob and suck your penis cap very well.
Give her kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa, ta, ta ta ta , fa fa ,fa,

What are we together for, it's not when we die that we should be enjoying each other.
Ask her if she wouldn't mind a thre.esome with her daughter.
Drink via.gra or alcohol and wee.d and bang them both.

BUT BE READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS

#itiswell!
I can't do such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Abomination...
Nothing bad In Her desiring intimacy, she just just trying to get it the wrong place in you,
Flee from all appearances of evil.

(Ki oju ma ri bi, gbo gbo ara logun e) if you don't want your eyes to see evil, the whole body should be used as a weapon... A word is enough for the wise
ok thanks
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Sweetvie: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Trustedapparel:
the house is built by my dad and is very big enough to contain more than 30 people
Guy para for her and report her to your wife and elders in the house or else you will end up regretting it...
If you like think will your third leg smiley
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by AndroidAI(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Tell your wife. She will handle it from there. This matter pass me. Where is thebadpolitician? Come and give it to me this morning kiss
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Generalwoodz(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Your life story be looking like a title straight out of xvideo. You know just the right thing to do. You know and don't need a soothsayer to voice out that having sexual intercourse with your MIL is all shades of wrong...

What if you smash her?
What if you hit that pussy that served as a conduit to your wife's entrance here on Earth? What if you lick and suck the fallen boobs that feed and sustained the baby whom is now your wife?
What if you kiss that same mouth that cried, yelled and shouted in the labour room the night your wife was born?

Well, if you decide to go down the parchy paths of wrongs, you need to understand that pains, barrage of regrets and unsettling thoughts would be your new forte. You're now waist deep in a vortex of whirlwind at the detriment of your matrimony.

There's nothing hidden under the sun. Now, no matter how top a secret you want to keep it rest assured that one-day, your dirty-clothings would be outside for ugly eyes of the world to see.

Bruh-man, minutes after you cum that film of lust circling you would vanishe and at that point your destiny is sealed.

Sex is one of the most sweetest thing here on Earth. However, some pussy no matter what happens must not be bleeped.

Save yourself. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Do everything possible and make sure your dick Don't make decisions.

Xoxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by godliman: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Trustedapparel:
yes she is a widow
You got to be very careful, Satan is interested in your home. She is evidently a young widow who ordinarily should remarry and settle down as her urges are still active but African tradition makes marriage to widows difficult. Please talk to her about those whataspp charts that if her daughter sees them it will generate bad blood between them. Talk to her on the need to remarry (at least if there is a will, there may be a way). If you are a Christian, share this problem with a matured elderly pastor who can keep secrets and let him help. I wish you well, you will win this battle with no collateral damage.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
godliman:

You got to be very careful, Satan is interested in your home. She is evidently a young widow who ordinarily should remarry and settle down as her urges are still active but African tradition makes marriage to widows difficult. Please talk to her about those whataspp charts that if her daughter sees them it will generate bad blood between them. Talk to her on the need to remarry (at least if there is a will, there may be a way). If you are a Christian, share this problem with a matured elderly pastor who can keep secrets and let him help. I wish you well, you will win this battle with no collateral damage.
amen
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Qatar2022: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Trustedapparel:
My mother in-law always complain that I don't give her attention ....fast forward to yesterday my mother in-law add me on wattsap and start sending me sexy pictures of hers....mind u we are all staying together at my family resident...infact Thier is one day that I am dressing this woman just batch in into my room without fear , looking at my penis ...I was so ashame of my self ....I don't want to chase her away ....and I haven't report to my wife this issue... because I don't want to bring separation in-between them .....mind u the said mother in-law is only 42 years.....I don't know were to start from, this thing is killing me inside and giving me sleepless knight,I need advice please no insult
Sorry to insult You, you're a very stupid man, stand up as a man and send that woman away before she destroy you

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Qatar2022: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
hamtabfawaz:
Cc: Lasticlala Mynd44 Dominique ishillove Seun

“Thier is one day that I am dressing this woman just batch in into my room without fear , looking at my penis ...I was so ashame of my self ....I don't want to chase her away ....and I haven't report to my wife this issue”

Brother! The way you put this story, it sounds like you're somewhat interested in your mother in law Already. Make Sure you don't fall into that trap of having something with her, it's an abomination you will regret for the rest of your life.

Tell her, if she tries to seduce you again! That you will have to report her to some elders in the family & her daughter too! Stand firm on your words, if you have to disrespect her to make sure she doesn't seduce you, please do.

Exactly, he's interested in that woman

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Uptheante(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2022
DaInferno:
lol... Ladies can have kids as early as 12. Some marry early
Still, the story doesn't add up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs / When You Open A Female Nairalander's Profile (hilarious Picture) / Yes I Will Marry You!! Its Time To Propose, U Need This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.