Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me (6803 Views)

Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Wilson500: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some women are actually stupid
Most of them think through their anus
Which sane woman will want to f**k her son-in-law
If dicky dey hungry her...why not go outside and get it
Mad People Everywhere undecided
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
A case of husband chopping both wife and mother in-law, hope is not Mama Bose you're talking about .
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by nokspos: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
you will still do it one day ... i can bet on this, you only came here to check how abnomal it is , or if someone will tell you some strange things that happened to someone that did it.

well its only a size if she gets pregnant for you or if you get caught , but you will definately get caught, i don't care how smart you play this , its a never ending game , for as long as either of you is still alive , you will always do it even if you get caught. the solution is never to try it .

i don't think there's repercussion in this life joorr. obasanjo is still walking around, but there's definitely a life after death.

Trustedapparel:
My mother in-law always complain that I don't give her attention ....fast forward to yesterday my mother in-law add me on wattsap and start sending me sexy pictures of hers....mind u we are all staying together at my family resident...infact Thier is one day that I am dressing this woman just batch in into my room without fear , looking at my penis ...I was so ashame of my self ....I don't want to chase her away ....and I haven't report to my wife this issue... because I don't want to bring separation in-between them .....mind u the said mother in-law is only 42 years.....I don't know were to start from, this thing is killing me inside and giving me sleepless knight,I need advice please no insult
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Kobicove(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Abomination...
Nothing bad In Her desiring intimacy, she just just trying to get it the wrong place in you,
Flee from all appearances of evil.

(Ki oju ma ri bi, gbo gbo ara logun e) if you don't want your eyes to see evil, the whole body should be used as a weapon... A word is enough for the wise

Don't tell me you actually believe this story undecided
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
nokspos:
you will still do it one day ... i can bet on this, you only came here to check how abnomal it is , or if someone will tell you some strange things that happened to someone that did it.

well its only a size if she gets pregnant for you or if you get caught , but you will definately get caught, i don't care how smart you play this , its a never ending game , for as long as either of you is still alive , you will always do it even if you get caught. the solution is never to try it .

i don't think there's repercussion in this life joorr. obasanjo is still walking around, but there's definitely a life after death.

bro I can't try it my penis can't stand for that old woman.......do u know she senior me by far?
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by LiveWithIt: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobicove:

Don't tell me you actually believe this story undecided
Haa I believe o cheesy
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by onome2013: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
The master is training slaves and the slave is training goat. You are in your father's house with your wife not that is a rented apartment, you went to carry your mother in law to join you. First thing is to eject her with her itching yanch for you not to do gracious mistakes
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by efficiencie(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trustedapparel:
My mother in-law always complain that I don't give her attention ....fast forward to yesterday my mother in-law add me on wattsap and start sending me sexy pictures of hers....mind u we are all staying together at my family resident...infact Thier is one day that I am dressing this woman just batch in into my room without fear , looking at my penis ...I was so ashame of my self ....I don't want to chase her away ....and I haven't report to my wife this issue... because I don't want to bring separation in-between them .....mind u the said mother in-law is only 42 years.....I don't know were to start from, this thing is killing me inside and giving me sleepless knight,I need advice please no insult

What is killing you inside is that you are not legally allowed to smash your mother-in-law...but deep down you want to wound the woman badly. To sey government legalized adultery na, your first target na your mother-in-law. Abi?
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by detectivejones: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Uptheante:
I doubt the veracity of your story.
If she's really 42 as you claim, then how old is her daughter (your wife)?
my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by detectivejones: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tales by moonlight. Wha I love about NL is that no matter the lies you concoct some people will believe it.
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
efficiencie:

What is killing you inside is that you are not legally allowed to smash your mother-in-law...but deep down you want to wound the woman badly. To sey government legalized adultery na, your first target na your mother-in-law. Abi?
how can I try that abominable thing??
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Classic40: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
too bad
Re: My Mother In-law Nee Sex From Me by Trustedapparel(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Classic40:
too bad
correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: One Feminine Thing About You / I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks / Do Not Date Extremely Pretty Girls If You Are Not A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.