Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday (35955 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by datola: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Nice
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ceeceeco: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu is the new mugu in town, just agree that you will vote for him & you will cash out. Abeg make una try collect una share of una stolen money from that old frog called BAT. The President of Abgado & ewa association of idiots. If you insult me, you're insulting your miserable self & your useless father, whether dead or alive.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Eriggs: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Joey4321:

Muslim ticket + age is what makes Tinubu a difficult choice to make. Nobody wants a buhari repeat
As your president and his Vice presently are also Muslim Muslim?
Hatred and bitterness don turn some people brain upside down.
Even if JAGABAN (your incoming president chose CAN president as his Vice, una hatred and bitterness no go still allow una vote am. Number one set of Hypocrites in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Allison012: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy will not attend, he can see through this pastors and their gimmicks. At best he’ll send a representative.
You mean old papa will not attend because he cant stand for 20 minute
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Allison012:
You mean old papa will not attend because he cant stand for 20 minute
He’s very healthy and strong, don’t believe those photoshopped pictures you see on the internet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by oyichi: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Many people just dey cash out on this man
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by utenwuson: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2022
That's why I love El rufai...
Sanwo Olu should find another lagos master plan and demolish any churches who preaches against Tinubu every Sunday, Hughes is to go online n cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ceeceeco: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Eriggs:

As your president and his Vice presently are also Muslim Muslim?
Hatred and bitterness don turn some people brain upside down.
Even if JAGABAN (your incoming president chose CAN president as his Vice, una hatred and bitterness no go still allow una vote am. Number set of Hypocrites in Nigeria.
So if person tell you say Tinubu go be president you go gree? You are on a long thing. Mark my word, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu can never ever be President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. You people should stop giving that old frog hope of becoming the president by cashing out from him. Well, it is good to dream. You all should keep dreaming.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by johnmartus(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
He shouldn't go because the occasion not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Havertz10: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2022
He has his own emblem cheesy

Getting narcissistic asshole vibes
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by BennyDGreat: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2022
utenwuson:
That's why I love El rufai...
Sanwo Olu should find another lagos master plan and demolish any churches who preaches against Tinubu every Sunday, Hughes is to go online n cry

Demolish structures that already have approval?
Even if they have another masterplan, you think these churches don't have influential people in them?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by rusher14: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Urbanchampion:

What's difference between what Asiwaju said about speaking in tongues and what you just wrote?
He said speaking in tongues emanated from the Bible, you "disagreed", only to start telling story of Pentecostal. Abeg where is the story recorded, in James Hadley Chase series?
Stop confusing yourself.

You think you are talking to rational beings?

As long as Tinubu said it, it must somehow be wrong for them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by utenwuson: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Demolish structures that already have approval?
Even if they have another masterplan, you think these churches don't have influential people in them?
who can be more influential like a Governor?
Like I said, i just wish sanwo olu has balls like El rufai or Yahaya Bello, all these miscreants who resides in lagos and insult their host on a daily on the pulpit will be shown the way out, highest is to cry fowl on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by rusher14: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

This is how all of you will keep Failing in exams. How did people inherit speaking in toungues. Please show me where i can learn speaking in tonuges in the bible and whomever will translate it I will send the person 10k
glossolalia first occurred among the followers of Jesus at Pentecost, when “all of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them ability and apostle Paul recorded it in Acts.. something led to it and it was recorded in the bible.

Confusionist

You knew this from reading Daily Times right?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Towncrier007(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.

Bro on God you were paid
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by derecho(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Kikikiki..the wicked runneth when no man pursueth
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Papichulostunne(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.
Guy if peter Obi and Atiku jam am for debate e go piss for body.. Literallly.!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Zetty177x: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2022
AwOn pastors don start. Don't play the ethnic card. Infact, pastor adefarasin just lost a member for this invite. After how APC destroyed Nigeria...SMH
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by samfrancis1(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Steve0979:
If after all dis support we dey give obi ehh him com win and con Dr fukup eh na sango go kill am on DAT very seat.and as for tinubu I like him too just DAT Muslim ticket for m if not to m he is d best amongst all
Last last nothing go do Obi.. e go just use Nigeria catch cruise… what else were you expecting.. A Nigeria politician who’s been prostituting just to get to the corridors of power from Apga whc he swore with his life never to leave to pdp and now Lp.. what do you expect from such person.. someone who lied and swore and yet couldn’t keep to it.. I don’t think you’re expecting anything rather than more lies from him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by derecho(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2022
"When your enemy is thirsty...."
Remember
Zetty177x:
AwOn pastors don start. Don't play the ethnic card. Infact, pastor adefarasin just lost a member for this invite. After how APC destroyed Nigeria...SMH
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Godoverevery: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt

Most of you are just teens with no much intelligence to understand statement.

What is the difference between what you just wrote and what Tinubu's said??

We all read about speaking in the tongue from the bible or were you alive when it happened??

Don't just follow bandwagon, speaking in tongues came from the bible cos that from where we all got to know about it....period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Zetty177x: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

I'm shocked at this statement. Is it another Tinubu? Or the one that has been dodging ? And pissing on his body?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by fyneguy: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt

You quoted him out of context.

He said "We inherited"...he didn't mean the Apostles got it from the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by fyneguy: 7:06am On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Inviting can't change CAN position that's the fact.

CAN will not force Christians to express their free will.

I am a Christian and do not need CAN to decide for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Harmlesspill(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Na set up.
Make me go first,later en go come tell us why em no dey free give interviews
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Zetty177x: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Beremx:
Paul Adefarasin why nau? Who will hold Tinubu when he comes to your wife’s birthday? Why do you wanna mock Tinubu?

Why are they always holding him?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by BennyDGreat: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
utenwuson:
who can be more influential like a Governor?
Like I said, i just wish sanwo olu has balls like El rufai or Yahaya Bello, all these miscreants who resides in lagos and insult their host on a daily on the pulpit will be shown the way out, highest is to cry fowl on social media.

There are people you have never heard about that have great deal of influence in Lagos.
Governor na post....He will leave there someday.

That someone insulted a former governor, they can't do jack as long as his building has correct documentation. Lagos is not a place you can do wuruwuru because you are governor oh....dem go humble you
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by detectivejones: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
I see nothing wrong with it. Allow people befriend and support who they want. All this brouhaha is in the South,East and West, the North is calm because they who and what they want. BTW please don't make enemies because of your candidate these men are friends, their wives are in the same circle, their children attend same fancy schools and party together, infact they are all in the same WhatsApp group. My 2kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by BurialGround: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Zetty177x: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2022
derecho:
"When your enemy is thirsty...."
Remember

??, I don't get ur parable
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Belteshazzar1: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeww
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by nkemoma(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt.
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit

Comrade is not to early to unleash Vawulence from top to bottom...

Choose peace nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.