Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday (35958 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Ublaize: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.

Sharap, ode! Far ahead in what? Stealing government funds, godfatherism, bigotry, drugs, multiple identities etc. All you stupid enablers of corruption and bad government, may God punish you all
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2022
ceeceeco:
Don't worry, we shall see who'll end up with depression.
Is an advise

There were people like you who was saying it with authority Buhari won't win, he won and they started destroying their homeland, shouting "Biafla or death"
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Everyone knows you are a hypocrite, so no one takes you serious again.

You have been crying and crying to the mods, no one take a L like you serious again.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Echoban: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt.
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit

I think ure the most confused person here. So where did speaking in tongues emanate from?? Bible or not??
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ATLIEN2027: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:
Him go go this one but call am make u interview him......
People supporting Tilinbu deserve awards for stupidity and uselessness
Brainwashed retar@ded ipob Biafuro terrorist Zombidient spotted.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by etrouble: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:

I think it is the unfortunate people that gave birth to you that deserve the award for Stupidity and Uselessness because only a stupid man and a useless woman will give birth to a cursed child like you. E no go better for your family. Talo mo Iyalaya e? Who knows your Mama?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Kingozymandias(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Everyone knows you are a hypocrite, so no one takes you serious again.

You have been crying and crying to the mods, no one take a L like you serious again.
how many times do I have to get you banned before you know the drill grin

They ar electing the evidence against you pile up before you are slammed with a hefty ban..

Oh you thought you are free? cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:
how many times do I have to get you banned before you know the drill grin

They ar electing the evidence against you pile up before you are slammed with a hefty ban..

Oh you thought you are free? cheesy
Get who banned? Are you drunk or what? You're slow boy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Patriotsleague: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Everyone knows who the man is.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Kingozymandias(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Get who banned? Are you drunk or what? You're slow boy.
Relax your breakfast is cooking. All I need from you is more violations. So pls keep abusing people and their tribes.... grin
.thanks for your corporation
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Yankee101: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Oga are you for or against us?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Yankee101: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu camp clearly released this to embarrass paulo
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ceeceeco: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Is an advise

There were people like you who was saying it with authority Buhari won't win, he won and they started destroying their homeland, shouting "Biafla or death"
So anybody who doesn't support Tinubu is now an Igbo man/Biafran? You're such a clown. My friend, Iam a core Ijaw man who grew up in the North, Kaduna precisely. Indeed you're a very wicked fellow, for trying to choose someone like Tinubu to be the President of a sinking Nigeria. You are not normal. Thinking of having someone like BAT as the President of a sinking Nigeria disgusts me. That's impossible!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by wallarwallar(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:

It is about choice stupid boy Mr know it all wey get sense pass everybody
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ada9ja(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.

Screenshot this comment

If Tinubu comes for debate...he will disgrace APC and its supporters. That's just the fact �
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by benardtotti(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt.
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit
Speaking in tongues did not start on pentecost, it started in genesis when God scattered the tower of Babel construction by mixing up the tongues ( languages) of the population.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by einsteine(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

He was referencing the tower of Babel not Pentecost. He is not a reader of the Bible so he did not express himself correctly
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by BennyDGreat: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
See mumu talk grin

Who is the influential person in a church that is greater than the Government?

Kids and dumb adult too full Nairaland.

Go back and read my comment. Think deep before replying....

I put it to you that are people who influence government in every country of the world if you don't know.

You need to read wide and do a lot of critical thinking before replying people with insults here. God bless
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Spherica177: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
See this coward

Northern Slave tongue

Hope you don lick a Northerner ass this morning?
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Rule 2 broken
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Ybaby: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

You want Tinubu to debate.... ? grin grin grin grin debate with who? grin grin grin Sha get someone to hold him up right on the day of the debate.

E sha nu Baba Tinubu o... Let him rest and heal.

Tinubu is an expired milk
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2022
ceeceeco:
So anybody who doesn't support Tinubu is now an Igbo man/Biafran? You're such a clown. My friend, Iam a core Ijaw man who grew up in the North, Kaduna precisely. Indeed you're a very wicked fellow, for trying to choose someone like Tinubu to be the President of a sinking Nigeria. You are not normal. Thinking of having someone like BAT as the President of a sinking Nigeria disgusts me. That's impossible!
You're the biggest clown if you can't point to where I called you an Ibo man in my post

I will be waiting for you to show me where I called you an Ibo man, I hope you will show me very soon.

If you fail to show me where I called you an Ibo man, then you're not just a clown, but a very shallow boy who can read but does not understand what he read.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Spherica177:

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Rule 2 broken
Kingozymandias
How many accounts do you have on Nairaland? undecided

I will fraustrate your life with my comments.

I will keep on making your heart ache with my comments

I will keep on making you feel pains with my comments.

I promise you cool
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by kosiebe(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Urbanchampion:

What's difference between what Asiwaju said about speaking in tongues and what you just wrote?
He said speaking in tongues emanated from the Bible, you "disagreed", only to start telling story of Pentecostal. Abeg where is the story recorded, in James Hadley Chase series?
Stop confusing yourself.
My brother I tire for that guy.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by OmoEpe(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Steve0979:
If after all dis support we dey give obi ehh him com win and con Dr fukup eh na sango go kill am on DAT very seat.and as for tinubu I like him too just DAT Muslim ticket for m if not to m he is d best amongst all

You know he is the best among all yet you won't vote him because of religion?

Are u voting for a church Bishop or a Chief Imam of Central mosque? When did religion become a yardstick for performance?

Who delivered you from your mother's womb? Was the Dr a Christian or a Muslim? How has tha4 affected your life? The last time you took public transport, did you ask for the driver's religion before boarding?

The future of your children and grandchildren is too important to make based on religion or ethnic bias.
Tinubu will reset Nigeria like he did for Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Adjovi: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

There's always debates what we should be talking about is if tinubu will attend the presidential debate or he will Dodge like Buhari
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Kingozymandias(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Kingozymandias
How many accounts do you have on Nairaland? undecided

I will fraustrate your life with my comments.

I will keep on making your heart ache with my comments

I will keep on making you feel pains with my comments.

I promise you cool
Rule 15 false information
.seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by dsaynt: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

He has always had a cordial relationship with Tinubu and hso family. Tinubu's wife had always been a regular attendee of The Experience.

Pastor Paul has had Moghalu and a couple of other aspirants in the church during service. He doesn't discriminate. The church is open to all.
All he advices is that the congregation pray to God to help us choose the best leader for the nation. Someone that will uplift us.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Solsix(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
So interviews get time??
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 15 false information
tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
ceeceeco:
I'm still waiting for you to show me evidence I called you an Igbo boy clown.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by olaolaking: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:
You think everyone is a new Comer like your naive candidate? Campaign had not started but your candidate had been calling press conferences for even irrelevant reasons, jumping from one TV station to another.

Others know what they are doing. There is time for everything and be ready for it in October.

Obi sef go know where em mate dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.