Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday (35960 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Urbanchampion:

What's difference between what Asiwaju said about speaking in tongues and what you just wrote?
He said speaking in tongues emanated from the Bible, you "disagreed", only to start telling story of Pentecostal. Abeg where is the story recorded, in James Hadley Chase series?
Stop confusing yourself.
Lmao.. grin grin
Guy you just cracked me up I swear!! grin
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by PlayerMeji: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
So according to you what the Bible is not the originator of the incident of speaking in tongues or diverse tongues.

You can obviously see the dangers in blindly doing follow, follow...See as you use door hook your own hand by yourself... grin

MatrixReloaded:

This is how all of you will keep Failing in exams. How did people inherit speaking in tongues. Please show me where i can learn speaking in tongues in the bible and whomever will translate it I will send the person 10k
glossolalia first occurred among the followers of Jesus at Pentecost, when “all of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them ability and apostle Paul recorded it in Acts.. something led to it and it was recorded in the bible.

Confusionist I can read the bible without having knowledge of speaking in toungues. One must be filled with the Holy Spirit so as to speak in tonuges
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit

We are collective people, the same we are the ones in a room and the Holy Spirit decended form heaven, it was recorded by apostle Paul. The same we was imprisoned and Speak in tonuges Paul and Silas and holy spirit decended and the chains broken and cell gates shattered. Apostle Paul recorded it in the bible and that happened before it was written down by the same person held in captivity.
Speaking in tonuges have been even BC and AD. You read it in the bible to have knowledge of how it trail down from forefathers but for inheritance its the gift of the Holy spirit not the bible plsssss

I knew such question will arise.

Pentecost comes from a Jewish harvest festival called Shavuot. The apostles were celebrating this festival when the Holy Spirit descended on them. It sounded like a very strong wind, and it looked like tongues of fire. The apostles then found themselves speaking in foreign languages, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Nijablast: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Urbanchampion:

What's difference between what Asiwaju said about speaking in tongues and what you just wrote?
He said speaking in tongues emanated from the Bible, you "disagreed", only to start telling story of Pentecostal. Abeg where is the story recorded, in James Hadley Chase series?
Stop confusing yourself.
Bro, Obituaries are frustrated Nigerians who's sense of reasoning have been affected by their inability to think out of the box, blaming government for every woe they are solely responsible for.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:
Him go go this one but call am make u interview him......
People supporting Tilinbu deserve awards for stupidity and uselessness

Support your candidate and let other people support their own candidate!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Gratitudes081(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt.
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit

How did you know what happened during Pentecost if not through Bible?

How did you know what Paul recorded if not through Bible?

How did you even know about Holy spirit, if not through Bible?

So if he said you learn speaking in tongue from the Bible, how was he wrong please?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by imehjunior(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.

If Tinubu attends the debate make I lay egg.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by akbonus: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.

I AM OBIDIENT BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PO SO IT DOES'NT LOOK LIKE I AM SUPPORTING MY OWN.ATIFKULOOTED HAS SAID SO MANY THINGS HE WILL DO IF ELECTED,WHETHER CAMPAIGN TIME IS HERE OR NOT,WHAT HAS YOUR TIFNUBU SAID SINCE WINING THE APC TICKET OTHER THAN CASSAVA,AGBADO EWA,GARRI,BEANS,FARMERS WILL MAKE MORE MONEY,YOUR LAUNCH WILL NOT BE IMPORTED,RECRUIT,RECRUIT 50 MILLION YOUTH INTO THE ARMY,THIS IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE EVEN AMERICA DON'T HAVE THIS SIZE OF AN ARMY,IT GOES TO SHOWS ONE THING AND THAT IS HIS BRAIN IS DEAD,I SAID IT,QED.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
What is the need na
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Atm99(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
As A Yoruba i believe Tinubu is not competent enough to rule Nigeria. The man is old and he need to rest. #PeterObi2023

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ikorodureporta: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fellow moloch worshipping gang..

Check the letterhead logo image well...na moloch design

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ismodiwa(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:
Him go go this one but call am make u interview him......
People supporting Tilinbu deserve awards for stupidity and uselessness

Youre are undoubtedly an obi supporter, you're obviously stupid and senseless for saying what you just said..
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Devilish man .Same man that was inciting violence after endsars angryShame on you commercial merchant pastors,the war you were promoting didn't happen,BC os God pass una.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by thinkmoney(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Pandev:
I will remind u of this pandev

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.