Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday (35956 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by derecho(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Proverbs 25:21-22(NLT)
21If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat.
If they are thirsty, give them water to drink.
22You will heap burning coals of shame on their heads,
and the LORD will reward you.

Zetty177x:

??, I don't get ur parable
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by rusher14: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Towncrier007:

Bro on God you were paid

Some of you are very foolish or maybe even mad.

Every time someone has a different opinion from you , you accuse the person of being paid.

Are you saying there would be nobody voting for the opposing candidate if they aren't induced?

Think about what you are about to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by strangest(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.

Far ahead with the agbado, cassava statement that we have seen so far... Continue fighting for this thing

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy will not attend, he can see through this pastors and their gimmicks. At best he’ll send a representative.

So the problem now is because of lagos state official was booed at their church in 2021? Even though the pastor apologised?

,The pastor isn't responsible for how he church feels when it's a civil issue which concerns them. The members have a mind of their own so the question should be why was the official booed?

if a public officer represents or serves the people badly he usually gets booed anywhere they are affected by his poor service and there's nothing the pastor can do about that. undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Apst: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Am looking forward to tilumbu standing for one hour in a debate. Abi na sit down he go sit down do debate?

Pandev:
you are dumb and know nothing about politics, just hate and bitterness. Everything has time, when campaign starts proper, he will grant interviews. I wish there will be a debate among the candidates, that's when most of you little kids will know that Tinubu is far ahead of those fake Messiahs.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2022
jaxxy:

So the problem now is because of lagos state official was booed at their church in 2021? Even though the pastor apologised?

,The pastor isn't responsible for how he church feels when it's a civil issue which concerns them. The members have a mind of their own so the question should be why was the official booed?

if a public officer represents or serves the people badly he usually gets booed anywhere they are affected by his poor service and there's nothing the pastor can do about that. undecided
If his church booed him, is it sensible for him to invite him to his wife’s birthday?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Zetty177x: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2022
derecho:
Proverbs 25:21-22(NLT)
21If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat.
If they are thirsty, give them water to drink.
22You will heap burning coals of shame on their heads,
and the LORD will reward you.

So who is enemy to who? Is Adeferasin enemy to Tinubu!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by derecho(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2022
You complained about his inviting an APC rep.
You said APC destroyed Nigeria.
You expected "your pastor" not to... Hence, he'd lose u.

Now fill in the gap

Zetty177x:

So who is enemy to who? Is Adeferasin enemy to Tinubu!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by iyke2frankeze: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2022
A desperately bought invitation.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Joey4321: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Eriggs:

As your president and his Vice presently are also Muslim Muslim?
Hatred and bitterness don turn some people brain upside down.
Even if JAGABAN (your incoming president chose CAN president as his Vice, una hatred and bitterness no go still allow una vote am. Number one set of Hypocrites in Nigeria.

Ok
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by 7arrows: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2022
AdamuKD:
Him go go this one but call am make u interview him......
People supporting Tilinbu deserve awards for stupidity and uselessness

U r correct. U cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ogatboy(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Lol. Them no invite una come church, una go complain, them invite una, una go complain. Are you guys not MAD?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2022
A sinner run when no one pursue him. Why GO and NO GO .Let me go the event he was invited nah. What is he scared of.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by 7arrows: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

No need to show ur anger. U said he will grant interviews no problem we shall wait. Hope he will accept a debate too with PETER OBI and Atiku?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
If his church booed him, is it sensible for him to invite him to his wife’s birthday?

Booed lagos official not him now. why was the person booed tho?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
ceeceeco:
So if person tell you say Tinubu go be president you go gree? You are on a long thing. Mark my word, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu can never ever be President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. You people should stop giving that old frog hope of becoming the president by cashing out from him. Well, it is good to dream. You all should keep dreaming.
The way some of you guys talk with authority eh

This is the way people were talking about Buhari.

I hope you won't become depress when he win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Demolish structures that already have approval?
Even if they have another masterplan, you think these churches don't have influential people in them?
See mumu talk grin

Who is the influential person in a church that is greater than the Government?

Kids and dumb adult too full Nairaland.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by PlayerMeji: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2022
If according to you, Speaking in tongues emanated on the Pentecost, now is there any other historical account of the Pentecost recorded besides the Bible?

Is speaking in tongues ever recorded outside the Bible? That means our only point of inheriting it is from the Bible. Yet learned people like you who want to sound woke and in line with the demands of today, fell in the SHEEPLE trap or herd mentality trap.

A very huge embarrassment for Christians to deny the Bible our speaking in tongues and in diverse language just because we want to spite an earthly mortal.

It is irritating how this election has been weaponized on Religion and Ethnic lines.

MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt.
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Khaysee: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2022
When i see some people picking Atiku as there second choice against tinubu then i know its obvious hate against him.

What do i know i dont like politics practice in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
He is the same person saying his congregants to vote Obi diplomatically; now inviting Tinubu, the power of bullion van.
naptu2:
See previous threads here: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video)

Pastor Adefarasin Apologizes As Lagos Govt Official Was Booed At Church (Video)

The Prelate and Metropolitan Senior Pastor of the House on the Rock Churches, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, has invited the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to his wife's 50th birthday celebration, which will take place on Friday, 16th of September at noon.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Kingozymandias(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
See mumu talk grin

Who is the influential person in a church that is greater than the Government?

Kids and dumb adult too full Nairaland.

Don't insult other members
Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Parachoko: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't insult other members

See this coward

Northern Slave tongue

Hope you don lick a Northerner ass this morning?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ShaqFu: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

But he atend kukah and made reference thT speaking in tongues came from the bible. But I bet to disagree with him cos it emanated on the day of pentecost. And it was recorded by apostle Paul. So let him honor that invitation and explain to Paul Ade he's reasons for using such word. Maybe he want to be giving the people radarada abracadabra system of govt.
Not an inheritance from the bible plssssss...It's an inheritance from the Holy Spirit
Men I read this nonsense you wrote and I marvel at how stupid you sound. Chai!.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Richy986: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Tell me how you would have known about speaking in tongues without the Bible. The history of the account of the Pentecost was only recorded in the Bible. Oh sorry you have lived since 12BC. Your desperation is making you sound stupid.
MatrixReloaded:

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Dadadididacontr: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2022
My igbo brothers from the south are so funny, hatred and condemnation will not stop Bola Hammed Tinubu from becoming the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

1. He Is most experienced of the 3 presidential contestants.
2. He has led a state to Great breakthrough with men of great Zeal, different tribes and goals getters.
3. He fortified Lagos security beyond federal government expectation.
4. He super increases the Internal Generated Revenue of Lagos state .
5. He provided the blue print modern plan of Lagos state.
5. His administration began the modern structure for public school throughout Nigeria.
6. He builds men and discovers men of great latent potentials.

Just a few to mention about the Great Jagaban of Nigeria.

Thanks; I'm going to farm.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Kingozymandias(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
See this coward

Northern Slave tongue

Hope you don lick a Northerner ass this morning?
Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by astOorR(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

It was recorded by Luke the Physician.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by ceeceeco: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Parachoko:
The way some of you guys talk with authority eh

This is the way people were talking about Buhari.

I hope you won't become depress when he win
Don't worry, we shall see who'll end up with depression.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by frugal(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
LOL
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday by Oluwaseunomo: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Inviting can't change CAN position that's the fact.
CAN has no say they're as useless as a toothless bulldog

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Pro-buhari Senators Relocate To Sheraton To Begin Impeachment Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.