Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? (578 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / I Am So Ashamed, My 14 Year Old Son Slapped Me / Full video of unclad girl played by the guy who put pepper in her cos of phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by mamagee3(f): 5:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Aunt put pepper in my 14 year old cousin's eyes as a way of punishing him..

I was stunned!
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by MatrixReloaded: 5:10am On Sep 15, 2022
She's just abusing that child. It's not a way to discipline an underage teenager. It's beta to use rod than such act.
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by hisgrace090: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2022
The eye may damage such people deserve punishment.
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Bruno3000(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2022
What's her full name and number?

2 Likes

Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Promosaver: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Some are so heartless to the extent of rubbing it on the child's body
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Sweetvie: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Have seen someone like that
She put pepper in her daughter private part for misbehaving.
That's not how to trained a kid or teenager smiley
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Hollybratt(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2022
What are you waiting for?
prepare your own pepper and pepe it on her pepu pussy while she was bathing.
IRMC
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Trustedapparel(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Khalbrobo: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
psychopath
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Ikamandoncome: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
This one reason I dey vex for my mother,those days around age 6-12 my mother go grind fresh pepper and put water inside and used Rob my body,and even naked my join so that other kids will laugh at me and she will chase to go and play inside sun.Sometimes I just looked at her,I don't know if I should blame her illiteracy or ignorance...

She grew up as an orphan,and so she was not able to go to school....These days the disease disturbing her now is Christian religion fanatism.She sees other people as less humans because she believed they are not holy or are practicing other religions.

If it continues like this,I will distant my myself from her.Some kind of things she says about other people in present,make me to wonder what she will say in my absence about me to other people.....so sad....
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Ikamandoncome: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44, ishilove,seun this is one of the child abuse children suffer from.
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Ikamandoncome: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sometimes when my father,a late police officer come back from work then,and meet me like that.There will be serious problem because he warned my mom to stop it,but her ignorance will not allow her.

Sometimes when I look at my mom,all I could understand is that she always transfer aggression to me,when ever she had misunderstanding with under people.

Tomorrow if I become very rich and decide to totally cut ties with her,people will not understand I'm only paying her in her own coin....

This days her level of fanatism is just much,and as long as you can deceive her by pretending to be a holy Christian, you become her friend.

She's always condemning me, because I nor dey follow her go church,that I'm an unbeliever as if I'm complaining to her...
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Ikamandoncome: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She's just abusing that child. It's not a way to discipline an underage teenager. It's beta to use rod than such act.

My own worst,my mother do this thing regularly.Thats why I hate that thing called ignorance...
Re: Aunt Put Pepper In My 14 Year Old Cousin's Eyes? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
A very wicked aunt, but the boy should have prevented such, he’s not such a kid at 14

(1) (Reply)

Lady Takes Her Boyfriend Name To A Native Doctor After He Broke Her Heart (vid) / Do You Guys Also Sleep With Your Vaselines Besides You ? Or Am I The Only One � / Life Is Cruel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.