Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau (61567 Views)

Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Exedyne: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

Who else feels this story doesn’t add up

How will you cancel your wedding because you met a rich dude in a space of two weeks ?

But again some women have fish brains so it might be true. grin grin grin

Its very possible o

Women brain no just follow
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Speed69: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
That's ur problem deal with it

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by detectivejones: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mma itong. Where is the whale you left the tilapia fish for?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by obedience4(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is it that there is shortage of good trends or are the mods pushing this trash on purpose..
Like is there any knowledge to gain from these topic..
Another topic for nairaland gang of redpillers to insult their mother's and sisters gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Exedyne:

Its very possible o

Women brain no just follow

That’s why I said most of them have fish brains grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by RepoMan007: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
This one would have divorced even if she married. When things become shaky they jump ships.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by DeMosthigh(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Go spiritually and cancel the cancelled
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Shezzman: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why do I think I know you.
U sound like someone I know..
Sucre6:
Hanty,
Now that u aff become evening news paper it aff clear you for eye okwaya grin

You never chi chom chin grin

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by hammer567: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
SINCE THEN, I NEVER SEE HER LIKE THIS AGAIN.

ANICHEBE WAS THE BEST THING TO PULL UP ON HER DOOR WAY.

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Lepon02: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
You never halla!
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shameless
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by purples25(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Looks like a story created to please a certain audience, which is men. A story that aligns to their taste. A story of a woman that fell because she didn't accept them

Rejection and separation is very painful Sha. But still, we need to reason rationally and take heart, rather than comforting one's self with such stories.

Even if her actions seem pretty and wrong
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by lifenija: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qatar2022:
Where is the story mumu?
how dunce are u
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Sucre6: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shezzman:
Why do I think I know you.
U sound like someone I know..

Lols even without seeing my face grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
go to Lekki phase 2 and 3 you will find fuc%#@boys you can marry and have a child with - all they need is 2k recharge and data on their phones grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by hammer567: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
BASTSARD YORUBA-AFONJA BIGGOT, WE ARE STILL WAITING THIS TRAD WEDDING.

ABI, AJ GO CHOP OSHOFREE?

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by BeanmanX(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
mjuvey3:
The federal government needs to regulate the use of TikTok in this country.

80 percent of videos and stories on there are fake and for clout.

sad
It's 95% not 80%....clout done too much for Nigeria..
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by iheanacho8v: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hoes are meant to be drilledHoes are meant to be drilled...
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
purples25:
Looks like a story created to please a certain audience, which is men. A story that aligns to their taste. A story of a woman that fell because she didn't accept them

Rejection and separation is very painful Sha. But still, we need to reason rationally and take heart, rather than comforting one's self with such stories.

Even if her actions seem pretty and wrong

Let me ask you one question sista

If you had all the career success, money and businesses to last 3 generations - would you consider yourself marriage material to men? I am not towing the misogynists or anti-feminist line, just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by UncleJudax(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

How will you cancel your wedding because you met a rich dude in a space of two weeks ?

women don't always have just one man.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by BreakingNews21: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Don't feel bad Madame Olosho. Many money hungry gold digging h___s are still not marriage materials. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
UncleJudax:
women don't always have just one man.

You are right. Especially Nigerian women.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Sukkyy2010: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wahala ti e niyen
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by uptownemmygee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clout oshi
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Bro, thousands of this are happening.
Similar thing happened to a brother that we are closely related about two years ago.

I also knew a newly married woman then, (about 4 years ago now) that was lamenting that she met a rich man late.

...she said if the man had come , less than a month earlier, (before her wedding) she would have cancelled weeding that she did newly then.

Yea, strange things like this happen, it's just that these Tiktokers are now doing the most for content and traffic.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by koyeni(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

Very possible boss. Never underestimate the other gender
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Emmanuelellah: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
You never see anything
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by vyraldezigns(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you think that you are single, because you cancelled your wedding ten years ago, sweetheart, I think not.

The right man will still come. A better man please. All you need now, is to wait for Gods time. Don't worry your sweet head dear.

Don't also be afraid to make choices. Life sometimes is about losing some and winning some.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
…so?
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by yemisiara(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by oluwaseyi0: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

She might have met the man earlier, then cancel wedding 2 weeks to d-day

It doesn't mean she met the new man 2 weeks to wedding

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / My Soon To Be Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.