Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau (61564 Views)

Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Jman06(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
God will bless you .......some igbo girls say their bride price high that's why dey keep on waiting for rich guys.......
Don't mind them. It's not about bride price o. They just want to acquire the wealth their fathers never had through marriage. That's why they look for rich simps whose wealths they'll extend to their poor birth families.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Emola12(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Good for her
bad for her
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Tegabadguy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jman06:
Don't mind them. It's not about bride price o. They just want to acquire the wealth their fathers never had through marriage. That's why they look for rich simps whose wealths they'll extend to their poor birth families.
wow na i see why Amaka know won gri marry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Qatar2022: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Coldie:
mumu go subscribe
Subscribe kee you there
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Mayeldah(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Come back in another 10 more years and we will look at your case, for now you are still catching cruise

By then the effect of your decision would have had a toll on you
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by openmine(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
There are many girls living with this kinda regret now. Some left a good guy for a rich guy and now they're dumped. Others rejected a man they think is not their specs but now they wish they haven't.

Guys listen carefully, if a lady rejects or dumps you, get down on your knees and thank God.

The girl who loves you will not stress you.
U can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by seangy4konji: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Aje.

sha remain something for us.

no destroy the office.leave the window open.
paradiseVirgin:

Why I no go enter her DM. grin

Abi make I no chop my own share of the kpekus before she old finish? grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Jacksonian001(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ashama
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Streetdreamx(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Attention seeking post, why cover eyes.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Welcomme: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Typical Igbo girl.. They don't date for love but for money
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Streetmovement(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na their way na, all the single ladies grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by confydoedowaye(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
e good
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Exceed15: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
You did the man favour of unnecessary burden. A lot of people are in marriage because of the children.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Enecleb20(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Don't worry, there is still time.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Aguilar(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
There are many girls living with this kinda regret now. Some left a good guy for a rich guy and now they're dumped. Others rejected a man they think is not their specs but now they wish they haven't.

Guys listen carefully, if a lady rejects or dumps you, get down on your knees and thank God.

The girl who loves you will not stress you.
like you said thank God
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by ywole: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reward on point. Regretting for her life. She traded it for money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by PhantomThief(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wow Good for her
All leeches deserves this grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VirileNelly2420: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qatar2022:
Where is the story mumu?
I don't understand... U no see stories for d pics? Abi u wan make dem write "story" as d heading?
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by femicyrus(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
The guy is very lucky the marriage did not happen.
She would have frustrated his life throughout the marriage by always comparing him to others.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by naijapikin2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
What's the title of the movie
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Confirm4real(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Now nah poor man God go give you so you go spend that your small money wey you don get grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Edc1: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Asour: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
You optimized for money, Now you got money and you're sad?
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Braveme64: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
I’m 30 years old Based in Lagos mainland , been looking for a job and still can’t find any , broke everyday by day until I realized that I’m good In love making , sex, so call me if you are Hot and need satisfaction let’s enjoy ourselves 09078007764
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Starcy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ok. We have heard you. So how may we help. To come and propose to u
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by kelspinall(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
nde ba anyi sii "ifu be ife,ifu ife e ya ekwete"...

soo you were even monitoring the man to know his progress.this bicchess sef,una go leave person and still dey chook eye for em life to know whether he's blessed or struggling...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Habib101: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qatar2022:
Where is the story mumu?
cheesy I tell u
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by faithfull18(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
hammer567:
BASTSARD YORUBA-AFONJA BIGGOT, WE ARE STILL WAITING THIS TRAD WEDDING.

ABI, AJ GO CHOP OSHOFREE?
Lol, why are you taking panadol on another man's headache
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Fiscus105(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
purples25:
Looks like a story created to please a certain audience, which is men. A story that aligns to their taste. A story of a woman that fell because she didn't accept them

Rejection and separation is very painful Sha. But still, we need to reason rationally and take heart, rather than comforting one's self with such stories.

Even if her actions seem pretty and wrong

Created ? Yes, but u urself know this is happening, even u, u won't think twice to consider other factors,before u change mind if u see a guy better ur current guy/fiance.

Try to learn lesson from it rather than negative trend it's projecting.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Nmezor(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmm,a great lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.