Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau (61563 Views)

Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by wolebest: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

Who else feels this story doesn’t add up

How will you cancel your wedding because you met a rich dude in a space of two weeks ?

But again some women have fish brains so it might be true. grin grin grin

Its real, they are out there. many look at the immediate circumstance and not the potential and future.

Looking for "ready made" and not "cut and sow"

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by SenecaTheYonger: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na this kind bitter person go come social media dey give women advice about how to manage their marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you think that you are single, because you cancelled your wedding ten years ago, sweetheart, I think not.

The right man will still come. A better man please. All you need now, is to wait for Gods time. Don't worry your sweet head dear.

Don't also be afraid to make choices. Life sometimes is about losing some and winning some

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by EmmyNorse(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
She dey use style tell us say she need husband oh, make she go monastery go dey useful for there

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Tegabadguy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
SpyAC:
Lady cries out as she remains single 10 years after cancelling her wedding because she met a richer man

A Nigerian lady has advised fellow ladies never to make the same mistake she made ten years ago in her relationship.

Sharing her story online, she disclosed how she cancelled her wedding two weeks to the D-Day because she saw a richer man.

Her ex-lover got so heartbroken and had to relocate out of shame. Sadly, ten years later, she is still yet to get another man for herself.

Her story read in part:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiektdQvtft/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
na igbo girls dey always wait for rich man grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Procarpenter: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work.I’m giving out 20% on all my work and my work is reliable with 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by purples25(f): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
UseItOrLoseIt:

Let me ask you one question sista

If you had all the career success, money and businesses to last 3 generations - would you consider yourself marriage material to men? I am not towing the misogynists or anti-feminist line, just asking

Yes, as these aforementioned are part of many guys preferences.

A lot of men respect women who can provide enough money and who they can take pride in (as per academic achievements).

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Agugbadin: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good for her and a lesson to other Gold
diggers.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by kepstone: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
You are saying the story dies not add up.. this happened to me exactly when my ex Left me some weeks to introduction we were already in premarital counseling when she left and even got pregnant for the dude because she felt he was richer than me. I had spent money I did so much but I had to move on with my life and let her be. God will judge that's all I said and I can tell you I have already started seeing things happening.
Some ladies think they are smart in this life and can do anyhow to anyone.
Life is a seed becareful what you sow. You may not be the one that will reap it in the interim but your seeds can leave to reap what they did not sow by themselves.
Even bible talk am, while the earth remains, seed time and harvest .... Shall not Gen8:22.
Many ladies and very foolish, a love that bails out on you when another better offer comes was never love, she will also bail out in the better offer when the offer is no longer flowing.
I Know of a pretty lady who was busy chopping Young men money and thinking she is smart... Today me to I was shock d kind of person she eventually ended with... Life is a seed becareful what you sow.
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

How will you cancel your wedding because you met a rich dude in a space of two weeks ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Rebirth212: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
How does dis increase the number in my accounts
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Frederick2017: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Had similar experience. Dated a girl for good 7 years and already planned marriage and all, only for her to tell me I'm not the type of man she want as husband. Unto sey she don dey Yankee same year wey she relocate.... Till now, this girl still dey single. Looking for ways to even come back to me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by XaToXi: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
kepstone:
You are saying the story dies not add up.. this happened to me exactly when my ex Left me some weeks to introduction we were already in premarital counseling when she left and even got pregnant for the dude because she felt he was richer than me. I had spent money I did so much but I had to move on with my life and let her be. God will judge that's all I said and I can tell you I have already started seeing things happening.
Life is a seed becareful what you sow. You may not be the one that will reap it in the interim but your seeds can leave to reap what they did not sow by themselves.
Even bible talk am, while the earth remains, seed time and harvest .... Shall not Gen8:22.
Many ladies and very foolish, a love that bails out on you when another better offer comes was never love, she will also bail out in the better offer when the offer is no longer flowing.
I Know of a pretty lady who was busy chopping Young men money and thinking she is smart... Today me to I was shock d kind of person she eventually ended with... Life is a seed becareful what you sow.

If these women contribute more to their weddings (and even marriages), they will find it harder to just up and go like that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
A lady cancelled a wedding due in two weeks because of a richer man?

What kind of zobo is this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by EdiskyHarry: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clout chasers everywhere.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by godofuck231: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Net on the bid can I hear 200 naira , this ashii is unique, old expired wine in a new bottle , used to be expensive but dur to demand, hmmmmm now cheap
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by blackgold2018(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qatar2022:
Where is the story mumu?
you are the Mumu here..

Your intellectual quotient is supposed to understand her message.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by IPDGP: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Attention seekers
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by DKM123: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anyone who doesn't have spaghetti for brains should be able to tell that this is pure clout chasing. Even the pregnant househelp becoming madam post was also obviously fake and just to amass followers.

Later some men will say women have fish brains but they have even smaller brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Jman06(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
na igbo girls dey always wait for rich man grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're very correct bro. Even here on nairaland, 98% of bitter evening newspapers are Igbos. They're the ones who're always quick to dish out fake marital advice and looking for young girls they'll deceive into having same fate as them.

I'm Igbo but I must confess that the mindsets of our ladies have been so messed up with regards to marital relationships. I'm now searching beyond Igboland in case I decide to get married eventually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
On liars cree at it again. It's her business. Mumu materialistic woman
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Unrated900(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
By 2023
When ye all get batified
Your Husband would
LOCate una all
Jagaban in ur mandate we stand
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Coldie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qatar2022:
Where is the story mumu?
mumu go subscribe

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
That is the result of someone that hear sound of raining cloud and dispose its water vesssel in the house.

Oro lagbaja, t'ogbo kikun ojo o.
T'obo sehinkule o, t'oda omi agbada nu o!

Reminds me of Wasiu Ayinde KWAM 1's song.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin cheesy

Never underestimate humanity's foolishness!
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Tegabadguy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jman06:
You're very correct bro. Even here on nairaland, 98% of bitter evening newspapers are Igbos. They're the ones who're always quick to dish out fake marital advice and looking for young girls they'll deceive into having same fate as them.

I'm Igbo but I must confess that the mindsets of our ladies have been so messed up with regards to marital relationships. I'm now searching beyond Igboland in case I decide to get married eventually.

God will bless you .......some igbo girls say their bride price high that's why dey keep on waiting for rich guys.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by bennyguytech: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is this an ad for a husband or what? Guys becareful
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Never underestimate humanity's foolishness!

Nobe lie bro lol
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
kepstone:

So sorry for that bro. I’m glad you finally moved on. These women always think it’s greener on the other side until they get there and see it’s all a mirage. That’s why I said many of them have fish brains.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
wolebest:

Its real, they are out there. many look at the immediate circumstance and not the potential and future.

Looking for "ready made" and not "cut and sow"

You are right on this.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
koyeni:

Very possible boss. Never underestimate the other gender

Nobe lie bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by placeofallure(f): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
This thing has been from time immemorial.

A colleague at work was gisting me a few hours ago about her mum. The mum was to marry an educated, upwardly mobile young man then when she made a U-turn suddenly to settle for colleague's father, a rich and well connected, not so educated man. Colleague said she questioned the mum why she didn't marry the man she saw in the picture. She was convinced he would have made a better husband for her.

Women and money Ehn!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.