Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) (62938 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by ChristineC: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kutunban:

why? People have businesses and ideas and the world doesn't revolve around your idea alone. It's a legal business in the United States and you shouldn't just say that people are mad because they choose to do what they feel they should do and not what you think they should do.
yeah I'm sure the toy sold out.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by virginprincess(f): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rooneyx:

Shut up ya mouth mumu, your virtues what has it done for you. No one is a saint even ya so-called parents. Nonsense. Let her be.
look at this fool,if your parent did a bad job at raising you properly my parent did a good job in raising i and my siblings properly and those good virtues has made us achieve a lot in life.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by HolyPussy: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
The child must be Chucky incarnate.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Rooneyx(f): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
look at this fool,if your parent did a bad job at raising you properly my parent did a good job in raising i and my siblings properly and those good virtues has made us achieve a lot in life.

SHUT UP AGBAYA RUNS BABE LIKE ME. Saint Virginia pls shut up
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by romunu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Shocki sister
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by membranus: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Demonic mother of a demonic girl with a demonic doll.

They are birds of the same demonic feathers!

They should please hide their demons away from mingling with the public.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Reference(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmm..... naso e dey start.
Future candidate for 'Discovery ID - Signs Of a Psychopath'.

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by ciro11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na until Briar go start to talk funny funny things like, " Chloe has been saying mean things about you and dad." Na that time their eyes go neat

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
These are one of the reasons why i will always continue to adore and respect Africa/Nigeria parents(mums especially)they are the best when it comes to discipline and moral upbringing.
Yet we're the most corrupt on earth. Well don
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Viktor7(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Scary doll!!
It's not possessed though, let them continue crying. Doll is doll
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by longifilis(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Who has seen the demons, satan before?
How does Satan look like?
Why did we have that wretched picture of the man called Lucifer's
it's written in the bible, He was/ is the most beautiful creature

The doll doesn't make sense to me
At the same time, I don't concur with the people perceptions about satan/ demons
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nigerians are dumb as Bleep. undecided tufia. Some even claiming that africans are the best in morals. grin

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
longifilis:

Who has seen the demons, satan before?
How does Satan look like?
Why did we have that wretched picture of the man called Lucifer?
I am not a pastor
But it's written in the bible, He was/ is the most beautiful creature

The doll does make sense to me
At the same time, I don't concur with the people perceptions about satan/ demons
Because people are stupid, most especially the idiots on this thread. undecided It's sad honestly.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
U re not a virgin,,,real virgins don't go around calling themselves a virgin..

Clout chaser...
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by KushLyon(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Foolish people just full this thread grin y'all calling the doll demonic because it looks ugly, so I guess the pretty dolls can't be demonic? Una mumu sha grin quick question: if the devil wants to trap a lot of people especially children through dolls, will he do it with a pretty doll or a creepy one? Which one go sell pass? Or let me guess; the pretty dolls are angelic? grin Fools!

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by odinga1of: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oh my God. Hahahahahhahahahahhaha my belle
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by eyinjuege: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry
Even me an adult is crying o
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Shormiey(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
gfon:
Omo this girl go wicked lol
She looked wicked already
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by edosignature(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Spiritual manipulations are real.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by paul100(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
E no go hard for this baby to stay alone in a dark room.Instead of crying,she go dey laugh.E sure me die
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Lovelydaisies: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
These whites and giving their children whatever they want. Na wa
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by naijapikin2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Watch it, that little girl may be slowly getting initiated. She thinks it's just an ordinary doll. Okay... Make we sha see.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Reallife17: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
meobizy:
What’s demonic there? Mscheew. Let her enjoy her toy. In the next fifteen years all her classmates will laugh over the matter. Modern people live sheltered lives so are scared of any and everything. There was a time our people were called demonic by these pink monkeys. Thank God times have changed.
That’s religion for you. Always makes you feel as if you know so much about the world

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by grandstar(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
That doll is definitely demonic,

It's bests it's burnt and incinerated.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Doctortest: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
She’s been passed by the evil doll
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by iyapont: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is given chucky vibes grin grin
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Kay25(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Even me looking at it is scary... the little girl is already been initiated...they better do deliverance or else she go dey wake up kill other children
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Blue05: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sabadon:
Naso psychlo dey start o......chloe bawo

Return of chucky 2 loading, meanwhile, chloe looks like a harlequin baby
True talksee how the doll baby resemble Chucky, even self na upgraded version
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Allisgud: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
This remind me of Chucky
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Allisgud: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Churky is back
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by damoobaba: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
The doll should be disposed and the girl prayed over. Spiritual manipulations are real.

Pastor Righteousness, over to you sir.

Modified:
Got online to see a lot of reactions to this post. Not to sound overly religious but Satan is crafty. He always tries to gain access to the souls of people, especially children because they are the face of the next generation.

Satan gives you poison but coats it in sweet. In UK, sales of magic wands and broomsticks shot up after the Harry Potter series was published. Glorified witchcraft.

Watch an average movie and you'll see homosexuality being normalized. Some movies even glorify suicide. But the storyline will be so arresting that you wouldn't want to tear your gaze away.

Parents MUST keep 24/7 watch over what enters the mind of their children. There are cartoons that gradually influence the soul, and children are more malleable so Satan plants seeds which will germinate after a period of time.

Some fashion accessories aren't normal for your children. Some toys are demonic. Some cartoons were written under the influence of demons. Some songs are occultic chants with pop melodies.

We must be vigilant.

The Western world is trying to enthrone Satan but it will never happen in our lifetime. We will chase Satan and rescue the next generation out of his grip.

I know my message is unpalatable but the truth that sets men free is the truth they don't want to hear.

May God keep us and guide us.

Na now you see righteousness to call. When d guy tell una to repent, Una go dey carry am do yet d same way Dem do for Noah for inside Bible.Na so judgement day go be.

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife