Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) (62941 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
It would be so expensive
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by airminem(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
She is just a little child

Anything to keep you happy my child

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Skillsnigeria: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by CaBokosed: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by stamapro(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
The doll, the daughter and mother all possessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by TonyBby: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

You go sweet to fvck ehn!

Make I try know your location...

You go sweet to carry enter lungu on a quiet street fvck kiss

Bad guy said lungu, you better find a small room, run anything, any style, cause bandits fit dey stroll as you dey lungu.
The rest will be history.

3 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by SBanky(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
I laugh in Chucky's voice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
One day you'll hear that she killed her parents

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
I’m impressed, go girl! Scare all people with low mentality religious infested dumbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Patriotsleague: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
That doll can Bleep with that kid's mind.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Demonic Indeed
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by TonyBby: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
That’s even a possessed doll

Where have you been??.
Thought you were gonna say it's cool for that lil girl, seems you're well sorted today.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by forahanj: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
what a brave girl grin
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by samfrancis1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
The doll should be disposed and the girl prayed over. Spiritual manipulations are real.

Pastor Righteousness, over to you sir.
Eyah
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Iko5000: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Not any more , moral is falling quite fast.
virginprincess:
These are one of the reasons why i will always continue to adore and respect Africa/Nigeria parents(mums especially)they are the best when it comes to discipline and moral upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by kingyakos: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
How is the doll demonic?....

Poverty don really wound so many people for this country

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by samfrancis1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
stamapro:
The doll, the daughter and mother all possessed.
Oga eyan Dudu.. their own no deh pass negativity
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by samfrancis1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Patriotsleague:
That doll can Bleep with that kid's mind.
Na so.. that’s to whoever attach meaning to it..
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Effect of annabelle creation

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
You went into a store and bought that kinda thing for a 3-year old!

Well done ma!

Welcome to today's Parenting 101!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Banbanna(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
cheesy grin Maybe the cute little girl wants something that'll toughen her up. It's all in the mind btw. Whereas she sees beauty in the oddity of that doll, others could only see it's apparent ugliness & horror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Rooneyx(f): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
These are one of the reasons why i will always continue to adore and respect Africa/Nigeria parents(mums especially)they are the best when it comes to discipline and moral upbringing.

Shut up ya mouth mumu, your virtues what has it done for you. No one is a saint even ya so-called parents. Nonsense. Let her be.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by advanceDNA: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
I like weird kids with unique and different sense cool......

Btw ..the doll just be like robot or an alien....i dont get whats demonic here
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Someodds: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mental people..ordinary rubber na him get all these Yeye prayers? Sick in head mfks

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Juanmike(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Annabel comes to mind, I love paranormal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Nsonaso(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Why them no collect am set am on fire. The baby herself looks like evil child.

Why will she be happy with such a scary doll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.