Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) (62936 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / "Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Banbanna(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
SBanky:
I laugh in Chucky's voice

I'd like to believe that she wouldn't be scared watching Child's Play. Cos she already has the real life thing in her hands. Without the stabbing knife though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Harmattan123(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chucky best friend

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
The doll should be disposed and the girl prayed over. Spiritual manipulations are real.

Pastor Righteousness, over to you sir.
wink
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
That’s even a possessed doll
I want to Bleep you till beg me to stop.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Omoiyatailor(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
fman:
The girl is an alien
Okay
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by malaria(f): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
This one na another chucky
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by malaria(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Banbanna:

I'd like to believe that she wouldn't be scared watching Child's Play. Cos she already has the real life thing in her hands. Without the stabbing knife though cheesy
Hi am chucky , you wanna play ?
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by detectivejones: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kids love attention trust me, she probably likes the attention she's getting because of Creepy 'Chucky' Chloe. But she'll out grow it soon.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Enimin: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Little winchy
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Kreasse(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
And u as a mother, u had to buy it for your daughter? U shud be flogged seriously. American mums and mumu nature.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by stasius: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Righteousness come ooh.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bar1941:
Where is the online f*ke Pastor Righteousness when you needed him most?

The guy dey fear demon die.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by azpekuliar: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
These are one of the reasons why i will always continue to adore and respect Africa/Nigeria parents(mums especially)they are the best when it comes to discipline and moral upbringing.

and Nigeria dey laidis? Abeg getat!

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Emman08: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
What makes the doll 'demonic'? It's just a doll. Nonsense superstition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Ochyes: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Did this mother know that she bought a demon for her daughter?
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by YeyeGbami: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
I love this girl sha. her heart na stone grin

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When I saw this I knew it can only happen outside the country, if na here na she for cry after chinedu wey be her age mate don steal the doll carry am go sell for street carry the money go buy fairly used toy car wey him go carry dey paro street base on one or two grin

1 Like

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Fakechan: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ok na
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by usagee36: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin
WhisperedNoise:
The doll should be disposed and the girl prayed over. Spiritual manipulations are real.

Pastor Righteousness, over to you sir.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
dazzlingd:
I’m impressed, go girl! Scare all people with low mentality religious infested dumbos

if you tell dis girl that god is real...she will be like if he's real , let him come down/appear so we can take a walk to the grave yard.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Itzurboi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Curse of chucky...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
virginprincess:
it is his sister he will rape not me.
Stop responding to him, ignore his existence
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
It speaks a lot on the kind of parents she has
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rooneyx:

Shut up ya mouth mumu, your virtues what has it done for you. No one is a saint even ya so-called parents. Nonsense. Let her be.

He’s right,your mum no do a good job doesnt mean other african parents didnt do,i can beat my chest and say african parents are the best in the world,both moral compass and huzzling/caring!
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by akinmusi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mysterious but respect things of the spiritual.
Let the spiritual take care of spiritual.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Kutunban: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
meobizy:
What’s demonic there? Mscheew. Let her enjoy her toy. In the next fifteen years all her classmates will laugh over the matter. Modern people live sheltered lives so are scared of any and everything. There was a time our people were called demonic by these pink monkeys. Thank God times have changed.

I love creepy things too. I showed my daughter the doll and she said she love things that are spooky. Nothing demonic, fear has enslaved humans for centuries. Most of the evil people who have hurt mankind were possessed by people like you and me in our society and in our families.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
I am tagging righteousness2 to this asap. cheesy
Honestly this is serious cry
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by ChristineC: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
the person that thought of producing such an awful design for children's toy and the person that bought it and handed it over to a child are both mad.

3 Likes

Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by omoyankee3(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chucky
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
I fear who no fear this girl.
Re: Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) by Kutunban: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
ChristineC:
the person that thought of producing such an awful design for children's toy and the person that bought it and handed it over to a child are both mad.

why? People have businesses and ideas and the world doesn't revolve around your idea alone. It's a legal business in the United States and you shouldn't just say that people are mad because they choose to do what they feel they should do and not what you think they should do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.