Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? (897 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by assamu1122(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have fixed date for my TM/Wedding. Since I fixed it, I am confused of what to buy first or not. I have been thinking though as I am somehow confused.

Please house, after you had fixed a date for your marriage, what was the first thing you did or bought?
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Zonefree(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cancel the wedding... confusion is the first step to ascertain you're not ready for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Cancel the wedding... confusion is the first step to ascertain you're not ready for marriage.
You shouldn’t be here you know.

1 Like

Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
First thing is to look for money.
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by phelonrays: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
*Event planners

*Offsetting the bride price _if any _and the likes

*Ceremony in full

*Honeymoon

*Reality cool
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by assamu1122(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Not that kind of confusion. What to start buying. Whether it's card I should start producing or uniforms
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by assamu1122(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay, thank you
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Nonywendy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you are referring to what to buy first then, your suit and other accessories including shoe, best man suit, wife wedding gown and other accessories including the shoe, the little bride and groom. Bridal train outfits. Drinks, contact chef that will cook, cake, hall and souvenir
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nonywendy:
If you are referring to what to buy first then, your suit and other accessories including shoe, best man suit, wife wedding gown and other accessories including the shoe, the little bride and groom. Bridal train outfits. Drinks, contact chef that will cook, cake, hall and souvenir
wow...you have said it all, but all this arrangements for a woman that would misbehave a year into the marriage...!! cheesy
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2022
You haven’t married her yet you’ve started getting confused.

Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by marlow1962(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2022
PerfectStranger:
You haven’t married her yet you’ve started getting confused.
Hahaha
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by pillsNportion: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Someone would just post something and be expecting reasonable response and you're here talking trash, if you don't have any contribution to his question why not keep your stinking mouth shut. Why would you tell someone to cancel an already fixed wedding all in the name of asking for opinions here.

2 Likes

Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Allison012: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
First thing is to look for money.
Women and money, una no go ever change. Shior.

it because he have the money that's why he fixed the TM.
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Allison012: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
OP don't invite more than 50 people so that you will not go broke after marriage.
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Nonywendy(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Slynation:
wow...you have said it all, but all this arrangements for a woman that would misbehave a year into the marriage...!! cheesy
we can't because of that and won't marry. Love alone can't keep marriage, tolerance and perseverance also is a vital virtue that holds marriage

1 Like

Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Give up , use the money run the babe hookup
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by ojotobiloba1: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2022
assamu1122:
I have fixed date for my TM/Wedding. Since I fixed it, I am confused of what to buy first or not. I have been thinking though as I am somehow confused.

Please house, after you had fixed a date for your marriage, what was the first thing you did or bought?
This is what I am facing right now, the thoughts is giving me sleepless night
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Allison012:
Women and money, una no go ever change. Shior.

it because he have the money that's why he fixed the TM.
Yes. Money first over anything.
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by luizpippo(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Nonywendy:

Why should he buy best man's suit?

I did best man twice, only one ask me to leave that he would get the white long sleeve, i got my suit with my money.
Re: When You Fixed Date For Marriage, What Was The First Thing You Did? by Nonywendy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
luizpippo:

Why should he buy best man's suit?

I did best man twice, only one ask me to leave that he would get the white long sleeve, i got my suit with my money.
Some will but for their best man

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got A Job, / Watch This Big Hips Dance To Rema's Song ‘wo Da Mo’ / Please I Need A Roof Over My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.