Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. (9251 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Starz825(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
This one na FP product
Abeg myndd44
Do the needful

I like all of it ..

The write up itself is so mature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

Yeah and it is helping me greatly till date

I'm glad to hear that it as been helpful for self development but what are your experiences like while at it ?.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Starz825:
This one na FP product
Abeg myndd44
Do the needful

I like all of it ..

The write up itself is so mature

Yes yes, the op try small ..
Up vote lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Chibokgame: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
I would have added, but all that you have said is just a verbal description of myself.
Thank you.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chibokgame:
I would have added, but all that you have said is just a verbal description of myself.
Thank you.

Really?..
That means the op had said it all ..

1 Like

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by OlatunjiJohn(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
martinmiller:

I'm glad to hear that it as been helpful for self development but what are your experiences like while at it ?.

I became a earning professional before turning 24 Years old, build solid relationship among my fellow men, never been with a parasitic relationship, know my worth and how I should be treated, strong financial rising and many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Wow I'm happy for your testimony, it shall be permanent.

OlatunjiJohn:

I became a earning professional before turning 24 Years old, build solid relationship among my fellow men, never been with a parasitic relationship, know my worth and how I should be treated, strong financial rising and many more
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by OlatunjiJohn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
martinmiller:
Wow I'm happy for your testimony, it shall be permanent.

Thanks bro
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

Thanks bro

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by segcymoor(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Hey guys, I will not bore you with any long epistle but will rather give a quick and a sharp pointer to identity a mature man or guy when you see one or notice the traits, I'm about to highlight. And so let's go !

In accordance with premium time revelations, maturity is not measured by age it's an attitude built by vast pool of experience.

HERE ARE 10 TRAITS OF A MATURED HUMAN BEINGS.

1. Comfortable being alone: They are comfortable being on their own and don’t always need friends or people around them.

2. Accept differences: They accept that everyone is different and will have different opinions. They don’t need everyone to think or act as they do. lipsrsealed

3. Emotional Independence: They are not dependent financially or emotionally on their parents. They tend to make their own life decisions. wink

4. Treating others right: They don’t put someone down or make fun of someone because that’s not how they get their self-esteem. They are already confident in themselves. cool

5. Taking responsibility: They don’t blame others for their failures and try to take responsibility on how to improve the situation rather than complain. grin

6. Listening more than talking: They have two ears and one mouth and they use them in that proportion. cheesy

7. Honesty: They don’t try to deceive or manipulate others for their gains. They lay their desires on the table and it’s okay if other people walk away. angry

8. Mature conversations: They like to talk about deep meaningful topics about life and nature with a sense of wonder and curiosity.

9. Never clinging: They don’t emotionally cling to people and if someone isn’t the right fit for them they aren’t afraid to let them go. cool

10. Not chasing: They don't chase money or that new car or someone,they know where true happiness is; in the present. grin

You can add yours to keep the fun on going and don't don't forget to like and share, it encourages me to write more shocked it is not over until you win ..

Tell me: who told you the secret?
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2022
segcymoor:

Tell me: who told you the secret?

Hahaha, it is self knowing. jus add yours to keep knowledge ongoing.. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Chibokgame:
Thank you.

cheesy wink
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Mekanus(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
This is 95% me but I have to chase the money sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2022

Mekanus:
This is 95% me but I have to chase the money sha.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 2:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Iamolukorede:
it is not over until you win ..

And even then it's not over
(It takes even more work and discipline to STAY on top)
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by jericco1(m): 3:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Nice piece
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by monerozi5590: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Very well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Mekanus(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by ruzell86: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2022
martinmiller:

11. Many don't spend time seeing television.

12. They are prudent with spending..
13. ...
Still describing me... Where's point no. 14 please? cheesy
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by ruzell86: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2022
pansophist:
I am generally like this except for number 10. I do chase money. If I do not chase money, then what should I be doing with my life?
I think you should learn to keep calm and attract it not chase.

You may not understand though, only with time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by ruzell86: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Let me also add this...

• They are capable of true love, although very rarely.
And when they do love, they still don't give women the priority at all. They don't Simp!
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by WalkerMichael(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Oil dey this OP HEAD.
Very much on point brosky

1 Like

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Aklee4994(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2022
martinmiller:

Lol, two bottles of fearless for you too ..
this is happening to me now and people around me begin to have more respect for me after being loyal for a long time
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Aklee4994(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Iamolukorede:

When you have thousands of experience and fail coupl[e of times you tends to see differently, take caution, keep shut and pay attention over time. Maturity is a thing of the mind not by age ..
That y it’s very easy for me to communicate and be with any age person I just want to your mind not your age
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
You can add yours too lol

ruzell86:

Still describing me... Where's point no. 14 please? cheesy
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
I seconded you my guy ..

Aklee4994:
That y it’s very easy for me to communicate and be with any age person I just want to your mind not your age
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Aklee4994:
this is happening to me now and people around me begin to have more respect for me after being loyal for a long time

Keep doing what you do big man, it okay to be loyal but to the right person ..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2022
WalkerMichael:
Oil dey this OP HEAD.
Very much on point brosky

As in, the oil sufficient, this nah fp material...
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
jericco1:
Nice piece

Absolutely and a nice read ..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Staying at the top, I don't think it is as difficult as you are thinking. Okay, it's fine to be discipline, to know how to work smart. How about attitude and character?, you can get to the top knowing how to press the rightful button or pple but character with right attitude will keep you there sir, without it don't expect miracle all the time lol

PoliteActivist:

And even then it's not over
(It takes even more work and discipline to STAY on top)
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
martinmiller:
Staying at the top, I don't think it is as difficult as you are thinking. Okay, it's fine to be discipline, to know how to work smart. How about attitude and character?, you can get to the top knowing how to press the rightful button or pple but character with right attitude will keep you there sir, without it don't expect miracle all the time lol

Staying at the top is always harder because you have arrived. The hunger is no longer there. You got lots of money and admirers, male and female. It is now time to enjoy, to party, to chill, to wake up when you want, to not work so hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / Ghanaian Actress Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.