Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. (9250 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Aklee4994(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
martinmiller:

Keep doing what you do big man, it okay to be loyal but to the right person ..
To the right person I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Aklee4994(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
14. Teamwork and winning:matured mind believe in teamwork and always want to win with people around them and also a good negotiator because of there win-win mentality
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Staying at the top is always harder because you have arrived. The hunger is no longer there. You got lots of money and admirers, male and female. It is now time to enjoy, to party, to chill, to wake up when you want, to not work so hard

All you have said is understandable, to be at the top is dream for everyone but then have said it that it "takes good character with the right attitude to keep you on top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aklee4994:
14. Teamwork and winning:matured mind believe in teamwork and always want to win with people around them and also a good negotiator because of there win-win mentality

Nice one .. they see success and winning as a corporate entity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
martinmiller:

All you have said is understandable, to be at the top is dream for everyone but then have said it that it "takes good character with the right attitude to keep you on top.

I seconded you boss ..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
ruzell86:
Let me also add this...

• They are capable of true love, although very rarely.
And when they do love, they still don't give women the priority at all. They don't Simp!

They surely are selective, knowing how to pick their onions at any given opportunity..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
martinmiller:

Which is why it is not over - contrary to what you said
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
pansophist:
I am generally like this except for number 10. I do chase money. If I do not chase money, then what should I be doing with my life?
Do you smoke and drink?
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Do you smoke and drink?

Come see jamb questions?...

Waiting impatiently for his response lol
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Come see jamb questions?...

Waiting impatiently for his response lol
He’s not like you he’ll answer me.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
He’s not like you he’ll answer me.

Really, why won't he ?..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Which is why it is not over - contrary to what you said

Absolutely..

1 Like

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allison012:
That no.1 is just like the trait of an introvert.

That no.8 have been trying to grow it but it's not working for me. As an introvert, after any discussion that's when i start DEEP THINKING and discussion within myself.

jimmychang:

Number 1 is not the trait of an introvert,if you always need people around you then something is wrong with you.I said always ,because we need people but not all the time.Try dey dey your dey once once e dey bring respect.

Iamolukorede:

Lol, it's okay to be an introvert, not a sin to be one but being social yet knowing how to pick your onions by acting fast when needed, taking swift decisions while keeping the right attitude can help too. Left to me I am both intro and extro.

"Introvert" is a fake tag that people ought stop using.
Nobody is introvert all the time and everybody is introvert some of the time. Example, which public figure is introvert?? If you mean private or shy, say so.
Michael Jackson was very shy, was he introvert?
"Introvert" means nothing
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Runaway: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is me
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
The word "introvert " originated before you are born and so saying it is fakely tagged by pple is un founded.

Further forward, introvert is a word product not a by product, saying words like shy, private et Al is better to use as a replacement is that you still saying thesame thing, you re only proving crap they are jus of the same family.

PoliteActivist:

Nobody is introvert all the time and everybody is introvert some of the time. Example, which public figure is introvert?? If you mean private or shy, say so.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by LogicBomb8: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Allison012:
That no.1 is just like the trait of an introvert.

That no.8 have been trying to grow it but it's not working for me. As an introvert, after any discussion that's when i start DEEP THINKING and discussion within myself.
Exactly bro
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 2:41am On Sep 22, 2022
martinmiller:
The word "introvert " originated before you are born and so saying it is fakely tagged by pple is un founded.

Further forward, introvert is a word product not a by product, saying words like shy, private et Al is better to use as a replacement is that you still saying thesame thing, you re only proving crap they are jus of the same family.

So I gave you example of a shy famous person. Give us examples of introvert ones.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Your words are contradictions ..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Iamolukorede(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So I gave you example of a shy famous person. Give us examples of introvert ones.

What debate are you rumbling after, he @martinmiller had given a sound submission, that saying no one is introvert is BS. I myself I am a both and that settles it ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iamolukorede:

What debate are you rumbling after, he @martinmiller had given a sound submission, that saying no one is introvert is BS. I myself I am a both and that settles it ..

That's the whole point: EVERYONE is both. Only a dog or a mad person is never introvert
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Your words are contradictions ..

How?

(And see my post above)
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

That's the whole point: EVERYONE is both. Only a dog or a mad person is never introvert

I gave my submission and that is final, I don't argue if you find it hard to decipher @Iamolukorede said it all ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
martinmiller:

I gave my submission and that is final, I don't argue if you find it hard to decipher @Iamolukorede said it all ..

And that's why you can't give a single example of a famous person - because every human being is both, unless a mad person or dog
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And that's why you can't give a single example of a famous person - because every human being is both, unless a mad person or dog

Bobo, rest I don't need your arguments..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by PoliteActivist: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
martinmiller:

Bobo, rest I don't need your arguments..

That's called ORIGINAL thinking. Not following anything thrown up without thought, like mumu!
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by feedthenation(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
---They are avid readers---
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2022
feedthenation:
---They are avid readers---

They don’t just read, they write too..
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2022
smiley smiley

PoliteActivist:

That's called ORIGINAL thinking. Not following anything thrown up without thought, like mumu!
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rozross:
Do you smoke and drink?

No I dont smoke and drink. But I am polygamous in nature, Ned Nwoko is my role model. I need at least five wives and two concubines. But I will take care of all of them so no worry, I no de carry woman enter my house come suffer. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by martinmiller: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hahaha grin five wives and concubines jus tell us you wan be like Solomon, we go understand..

pansophist:

No I dont smoke and drink. But I am polygamous in nature, Ned Nwoko is my role model. I need at least five wives and two concubines. But I will take care of all of them so no worry, I no de carry woman enter my house come suffer. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:

lol so na women come be your weakness but remember waist pain ooo. A man should be ok with one woman,thats how it should be.
Re: 10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. by Illegal1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rozross:
lol so na women come be your weakness but remember waist pain ooo. A man should be ok with one woman,thats how it should be.

hey my dearest rose...

were u go hide 4 almost 2wks now?

i dn miss u well well 4 here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Naija Girl Allows Guy To Take Her Naked Pics Because Of An Iphone / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.