Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Any Idea Of How Much To Open An Event Center (party Hall) In Ib Or Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea Of How Much To Open An Event Center (party Hall) In Ib Or Lagos? (1375 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan / What Is The Minimum Initial Deposit To Open An Savings Account With Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea Of How Much To Open An Event Center (party Hall) In Ib Or Lagos? by lanruma001: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2011
Is it profitable? Also, I am thinking of importing Canopy and chairs from China,
Re: Any Idea Of How Much To Open An Event Center (party Hall) In Ib Or Lagos? by hoppysnd: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
the only way u can do, go to google and search for it
Re: Any Idea Of How Much To Open An Event Center (party Hall) In Ib Or Lagos? by Kinikini: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lanruma001,

Have you made progress in this quest? I am kind of looking at samething. Can we compare note? Mail me on amby_jibs@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card / How Can I Be A Data Reseller / I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.