Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. (3011 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
I will make this short as possible please.
I've been living alone in a single room outside school,
But because I was very short on cash, I decided to get a roommate to alleviate the burden.

He hasn't even paid a dime. this guy on the first day he moved in, He ate gala on the bed with crumbs everywhere, drank garri after eating the gala and everywhere was filled with garri, and after everything he cleared nothing and continued with other stuff for the next hour

I was the one that packed the the plate and everything he used.
He even cooked and did the same thing.
And also is it nice when you blow your nose with handkerchief and you left it on the same bed we both sleep.
I just want to be sure am not over reacting
Please someone should help me with advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
This are the pictures taken
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Michelle70(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
u are not over reacting.
Warn him first but if it continues after a week, Kick him out of ur house and find another person

Ur sanity cannot be compromised, i cant live with a pig

13 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
i dont know whats worse here...
A) you not saying anything and cleaning after this pig (expecting him to learn)
B) you guys seeping on the same bed.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
u are not over reacting.
Warn him first but if it continues after a week, Kick him out of ur house and find another person

Ur sanity cannot be compromised, i cant live with a pig
Thank you that's what I wanted to know, and what do you think about someone blowing nose with handkerchief and dropping same on bed, it irritates me.
Is that normal ?
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i dont know whats worse here...
A) you not saying anything and cleaning after this pig (expecting him to learn)
B) you guys seeping on the same bed.
I just thought he ought to know without even saying anything, even a kid knows he ought to clean up after eating embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by portplus: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:
But because I was very short on cash, I decided to get a roommate to alleviate the burden.

He hasn't even paid a dime. this guy on the first day he moved in, He ate gala on the bed with crumbs everywhere, drank garri after eating the gala and everywhere was filled with garri, and after everything he cleared nothing and continued with other stuff for the next hour

And also is it nice when you blow your nose with handkerchief and you left it on the same bed we both sleep.

Tell him to move out already...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by blazingblender(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Boy didn't you give him rules of the house ...
Abi na to snap picture de post am for social media go solve am ...
Tell him straight to his face ...
o boy clean this trash ...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Michelle70(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:

Thank you that's what I wanted to know, and what do you think about someone blowing nose with handkerchief and dropping same on bed, it irritates me.
Is that normal ?
wtf?

how does sleeping on someone else's catarrh normal?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:
I just thought he ought to know without even saying anything, even a kid knows he ought to clean up after eating embarassed

dont assume the above as many go straight from their homes (being taking care of by their parents) to living alone. many have to learn how to survive on their own and/or without a maid cleaning after them.

you cleaning after them is wrong as they wont understand that they did something wrong...
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
blazingblender:
Boy didn't you give him rules of the house ...
Abi na to snap picture de post am for social media go solve am ...
Tell him straight to his face ...
o boy clean this trash ...

I just want to be sure am not overreacting that's why I am asking people.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Manson1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
I destest dirty ppl... Issue a stern warning to him... He's an adult and should know what's wrong and right

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

dont assume the above as many go straight from their homes (being taking care of by their parents) to living alone. many have to learn how to survive on their own and/or without a maid cleaning after them.

you cleaning after them is wrong as they wont understand that they did something wrong...

You are very right sir, I think that's the case here.
He doesn't even know that what he's doing is bad.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by marlow1962(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dirtiness is a disease to a nigga, some guys are just naturally dirty ( when I mean dirty, I mean dirty) some are just over pampered grown morons, some know what is right but pride and foolishness won’t let them do what’s right.
Hey man kick that nigga out before he infects you with that same dirty nonchalant way of life ( just imagine he ate gala ontop of the bed without dusting out the crump’s, even drank garri on top, hahaha boy is a pig)
Most guy don’t know how to take care of dem self, majority don’t even know what is deodorant (no jokes) you see a grown as boy wearing big polo up and down with big phones in their hands but when you get close to them they smile like rotten smoked fish(yuck).
Dirtiness is also the reason I stopped going to watch match at the arena( God I can’t breath well, you’re a gonna if you sit in the middle) I usually sit in the first roll close to the tv or at the far back( make I no go collapse cus of different smell wer dy emit from some ppl body)

But today I go go sha, my for know wertin trashford and lekeleke elanga go play

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:
You are very right sir, I think that's the case here.
He doesn't even know that what he's doing is bad.

also, before you have a roommate move in, make sure you A) take payment FIRST (rent/deposit) and B) put all the house rules in writing and let them confirm that they understand them (aka cleaning, noise, picking up shit after them, bringing friends over etc)
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by slimjohn2k5: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
I use to have a friend in school then, he never rented a house till he graduated.
He had so many friends where he stop over for like a week and move to the next.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:

angry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:

..errmm Bro.. u confusing us, no oofencse...so r u saying u & yor new room mates r sharing bed becuz u r broke?.....brother is there somtin else u trying to tellus?(no oofencsse sir) angry
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

..errmm Bro.. u confusing us, no oofencse...so r u saying u & yor new room mates r sharing bed becuz u r broke?.....brother is there somtin else u trying to tellus?(no oofencsse sir) angry

I don't get, I said I had someone moved in with me in the room I rented, and we both male, so when I have a bed in the room will I sleep on the floor
And is it bad when two male sleep on the same bed in a single room.
Please what is it you don't understand.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by kelspinall(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
lols,
by God grace i will move in next month or upper but you see roommate no no no,i believe God understand me..

am not ready to regularly remind someone to keep the house clean never.

bro,call him and tell him about this, if he can't cope..omoh na bye bye ooo
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Seriously the thing is painful and am sure you older than him
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Stallionhorse: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Send him out of your house go and hustle your rent God will do it for you. Because if you collect a dime from this guy you will run from the house for him. This Is just the beginning imagine how he will behave if he drops money ??
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
Seriously the thing is painful and am sure you older than him

Very much older oh
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Send him out of your house go and hustle your rent God will do it for you. Because if you collect a dime from this guy you will run from the house for him. This Is just the beginning imagine how he will behave if he drops money ??
Thanks for the advice I will surely do something about him
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:

Very much older oh
sha speak to him since u are older and mature maybe he may change his habit.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anonanon:

Very much older oh
sha speak to him since u are older than him maybe he may change his habit
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Op, take charge of your room

Why u should take charge

1) U are older than him:: I believe u can correct and control him

2) it is u that paid rent for the room and it is u landlord know
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please tell the guy you’ve changed your mind that you don’t need a room mate again. Thank God he hasn’t even paid his money ,please send him away you can never cope with him. I’m a student like you and the first thing I learned in school is that you can never pass your courses when your room mate is not comfortable for you. You and this guy will definitely have problems that’ll linger and whenever you’re in your room you’ll always be angry. When you’re angry you can never be able to read your books, please tell him your parents have given you the complete money for the room that you’ll help him find another room that’s if he has moved into your room already and please find him a new place within a week o. Don’t let him pass a week in your room. And when you find another roommate, no matter what you do please don’t fall into the trap of cooking together. Cook your own food let him cook his own.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Please tell the guy you’ve changed your mind that you don’t need a room mate again. Thank God he hasn’t even paid his money ,please send him away you can never cope with him. I’m a student like you and the first thing I learned in school is that you can never pass your courses when your room mate is not comfortable for you. You and this guy will definitely have problems that’ll linger and whenever you’re in your room you’ll always be angry. When you’re angry you can never be able to read your books, please tell him your parents have given you the complete money for the room that you’ll help him find another room that’s if he has moved into your room already and please find him a new place within a week o. Don’t let him pass a week in your room. And when you find another roommate, no matter what you do please don’t fall into the trap of cooking together. Cook your own food let him cook his own.

Thanks very much for this.
I told him to leave already.
Though I don't have the full amount yet, but I valued my peace of mind
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
marlow1962:
Dirtiness is a disease to a nigga, some guys are just naturally dirty ( when I mean dirty, I mean dirty) some are just over pampered grown morons, some know what is right but pride and foolishness won’t let them do what’s right.
Hey man kick that nigga out before he infects you with that same dirty nonchalant way of life ( just imagine he ate gala ontop of the bed without dusting out the crump’s, even drank garri on top, hahaha boy is a pig)
Most guy don’t know how to take care of dem self, majority don’t even know what is deodorant (no jokes) you see a grown as boy wearing big polo up and down with big phones in their hands but when you get close to them they smile like rotten smoked fish(yuck).
Dirtiness is also the reason I stopped going to watch match at the arena( God I can’t breath well, you’re a gonna if you sit in the middle) I usually sit in the first roll close to the tv or at the far back( make I no go collapse cus of different smell wer dy emit from some ppl body)

But today I go go sha, my for know wertin trashford and lekeleke elanga go play

Funny but true comment, thanks so much.
I asked him to leave already, I don't want to kill person, course my anger no go good, the thing dey irritates me

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by maureensylvia(f): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oh well...
Fasten your seat belt.
it's gonna be a long ride

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Apologises To Boyfriend After Getting Pregnant For A Married Man / Does Wanting A Rich Man Makes A Woman Bad? / Is it possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.