Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. (3034 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Baronthecelebri: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Call him and talk to him,if he refuse send him out
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by wiseone28: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
I know his name

Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Keyz1: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
I hate dirty people. How they always feel comfortable being dirty is what baffles me.

Reminds me of one of my roommates in Awo hall. The guy baths once in a week or two. He washes his cloth once a month. God knows how I survived that year
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by aderinsola75355: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2022
wtf?how does sleeping on someone else's catarrh normal?wtf?how does sleeping on someone else's catarrh normal?...
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by 7buckz(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Make your own decisions like a man and stop bringing silly problems online
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by monerozi5590: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Keyz1:
I hate dirty people. How they always feel comfortable being dirty is what baffles me.

Reminds me of one of my roommates in Awo hall. The guy baths once in a week or two. He washes his cloth once a month. God knows how I survived that year

Lol. Once in a week or two! This one mad oh.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
You are lucky he hasn't paid. Send him away. Tell him a female cousin/your sister is coming to live with you.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Please tell the guy you’ve changed your mind that you don’t need a room mate again. Thank God he hasn’t even paid his money ,please send him away you can never cope with him. I’m a student like you and the first thing I learned in school is that you can never pass your courses when your room mate is not comfortable for you. You and this guy will definitely have problems that’ll linger and whenever you’re in your room you’ll always be angry. When you’re angry you can never be able to read your books, please tell him your parents have given you the complete money for the room that you’ll help him find another room that’s if he has moved into your room already and please find him a new place within a week o. Don’t let him pass a week in your room. And when you find another roommate, no matter what you do please don’t fall into the trap of cooking together. Cook your own food let him cook his own.

As I was reading this thing you wrote I was just smiling. Everything you said is the absolute truth. Someone you are not comfortable or happy with as a roommate can make your grades dwindle, can make you fall sick even, make you demotivated, angry and depressed. I vowed never to have a roommate after my experience as an ND student.
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LalastiklaIa:

As I was reading this thing you wrote I was just smiling. Everything you said is the absolute truth. Someone you are not comfortable or happy with as a roommate can make your grades dwindle, can make you fall sick even, make you demotivated, angry and depressed. I vowed never to have a roommate after my experience as an ND student.

Guyyyyyy….. you’ll be staring at your book for over an hour but you’re not seeing anything in the book. You go just Dey see your evil roomie and her deeds in your book, anger go want kill you
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omo..your roommate na madman o
Re: I Just Got A Dirty Roommate. by Foodie1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
I will only Tell him to behave well only once, if he repeats the same habit again, na slap go follow am, I go bully him life, till he run.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Note To Young Men. / The Newbie (18+) / Have You Ever Slap Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.