Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo (30936 Views)

Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS / 8 Countries You Can Be President With Dual Citizenship, Photo / 286 Foreigners Become Proud Nigerians As Buhari Presents Them Certificates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by paradiseVirgin: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na only Arabs I d see there angry
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by silvoclaira: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
I AM GOING TO CLOSE LADIPO IGBO MARKET AND OYINGBO IGBO MARKET IN LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by rollandben(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
sreamsense:
Good! God bless Nigeria the more. Some are running away from Nigeria because they can't see opportunities where others are begging to become citizens because they see something good in what others call bad products.
Wereeeey!
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
What is their state of origin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by naijapikin2(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
So where is their State of origin?... Fct?...
Am sure no one of them will pick niger state.
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
apache22b:
Peter Obi is our next President whether Tinubu and his useless urchins likes it or not .

We cannot continue with these nonsensical impunity going on in this useless APC government.

God forbid Bat thing

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
cool By force by Himtulie grin grin grin We dey wait until he gets in grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Spherica177: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
apache22b:
Peter Obi is our next President whether Tinubu and his useless urchins likes it or not .

We cannot continue with these nonsensical impunity going on in this useless APC government.

God forbid Bat thing

no dey give yourself endless hope bro. Peter Obi cannot win

Either Tinubu or Atiku will win the election

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by newnigerdelta00: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
apache22b:

God forbid Bat thing

What about you and your useless parents?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by eddie7: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
One man's poison is another man's CORRECT meat

Nigeria shall be GREAT again
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Johnn44: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Citizens my foot. Was expecting to see lotta dark skinned guys from Cameroon or Ghana grin
Sb should warn some of those Lebanese looking pipu up there to still be careful when in Naija.l know they are citizens but Boys are not smiling o grin
Nigerian kidnapper don’t wanna know if you Asian or not White. All he knows is you are Oyibo & you have plenrry dollars for ransom cool.
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by benqo01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
mmsen:
Meanwhile silly Africans are running from their home.

If you have the opportunity won't you run?
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Which state are they claiming?
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by tabaralph: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
Buhari has given 286 foreigners certificates of citizenship on Thursday.

The president urged them to be good citizens of the country.

I have a dream that Nigeria shall be great again and I will witness it..amen
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by ipobarethieves: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
cool He should give it to any willing IPOB yoots grin
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by hibeebeeking: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's the conduit people. Avenue to to money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Wuppdex: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's only meant for those foreigners applying for or change of citizenship and not for indigenes

rollandben:
Wait, do Nigeria really have citizenship certificate at all!
Me as citizen of Nigeria, I don't know how the citizenship cert look like.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by ike007(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
For a country that is in flames
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by DOM7: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
These are few individuals that the government policies really deal with their businesses in order to protect their interest that's the last option. God reward their decision with good president next year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Commendable
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by onomeabuja: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
Buhari has given 286 foreigners certificates of citizenship on Thursday.

The president urged them to be good citizens of the country.
Wetin them want use Nigeria citizenship do.... E b like say them want de feel wetin we de feel grin
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by hardon1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
All those na people wey go help them thief money

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by uthlaw: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
apache22b:

God forbid Bat thing

stop been foolish... Atiku will get more votes than any candidate,kwankwaso will get more vote than your peter obi!
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Preciousgift90: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:

Biafra people go hear wotowoto by February

You definitely have no other life except promoting rubish on NL. Collect from APC, Collect from PDP just to insult one tribe. Jealousy & Inferiority complex have really reduced you lots to nothing.

For the past eight years you have taken stipend to rain slur on Biafra people that is far better than your low life generation, Yet you're still hungry till date

Spits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Emman08: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Most of them look Eastern/Asian
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
gringrin
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by kennywiz: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bmaster:
hmmm ,I nearly sign up for obi,but I come remember e fit be format

I like your cautious mindset.

However just use your brain and understand that not everything is format or scam.
Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Espelbengz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
*I VISITED MY FRIEND IN NNEWI THIS WEEKEND AND ONE OBI SUPPORTER ENGAGED ME IN POLITICAL DISCUSSION. I TOLD HIM THAT I AM NOT FREE TO DISCUSS POLITICS IN THAT AREA BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY SITUATION BUT I MADE THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTION WITHOUT HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.* *Me: My Vote is for the Candidate with Verifiable Records of Both Human and Capital Development*

*disOBIdient: You Hate Nigeria Suffering and Smiling Nnà You are Wicked*

*Me : I have not Even Mention any Name and you've started Name Calling*

*disOBIdient: I know that you are going to Support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu*

*Me: So you Concur that He had a Good Pedigree and Antecedents with Robust, Verifiable Track Records of Human and Capital Developments?*

*disOBIdient: No He was Opportune to have Governed Lagos State a Former Federal Capital of Nigeria that our Money was used to Developed*

*Me: Were Lokoja and Calabar not Former Capitals of Nigeria? Were you in Lagos before 1999*

*disOBIdient : No but my friends in Alaba Electronics told me that LAGOS State was Already Developed and a Very Beautiful Place before Tinubu became a Governor*
*Me: Did he tell you how Armed Robbers used to Write to inform us that they were coming and will come and Rob People with Police unable to do anything before Tinubu Curbed them?*

*disOBIdient: No*

*Me: Were you told about the Transportation Situation before Tinubu came in 1999?*

*Me: Were you told about the Environment Degradation and Mountains of Refuse Dumps in Lagos before 1999?*

*Me: Were you told about the State Civil Service Pre 1999?*

*Me: Were you told about the Condition of Lekki Ajah Road, BAR Beach and Victoria Island?*

*Me: Have you Visited Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Free Zone?*

*Me: Can you Employ Someone as Manager without Looking His/Her Past Record of Performances and being a Team Player?*

*Me: Can you Mention Two Names that Worked with Obi as a Governor and their Present Status*

*disOBIdient: None. Even Obiano has Parted Ways with Him*

*Me: Can a Nation as Big as Nigeria be Run as One Man Show?*

*disOBIdient: No but we need a Youth as President not Old Ancestors*

*Me: What is the Age Bracket of a Youth?*

*disOBIdient: I Don't Know but Obi is a Youth*

*Me: Obi at 62 doesn't Fall within Youth Age. Even Sowore at 52 is No Longer a Youth*

*disOBIdient: Let us Try Obi First*

*Can you Allow a Doctor to Use you as an Experiment during a Surgical Operation?*

*disOBIdient :God Forbid Bad Thing*

*Me: God will also Forbid A Trial and Error President for Nigeria*

*disOBIdient: Ọga Your Wàhálà is too Much, May the Best Candidate Win*

*Me: AMEN*

apache22b
post=116700682:

God forbid Bat thing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Naijaolosho2: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:

Wow wow

Ipob miscreants wants to be part of the zoo

Wonders shall never end

Having said that politics is not played the way you guys played it

Shut up and face front,he's right. I'm a SW but I'm going for PO.
Enough of this nonsense from APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Given 286 Foreigners Certificates Of Citizenship-photo by Jemex003: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
apache22b:

God forbid Bat thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Clears Wike As He Says Tinubu Won’t Regret Nominating Him As Minister / I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.