Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Just Realized How Important Women Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Realized How Important Women Are (3967 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Women are just too important than we think. Men wey dey get sister how una dey do na? I don ask God and momma tire about a girl child.

I need my mama to give birth to a girl child. I do think of this and I crave for it. I just need a sister, like correct sisi wey my mammy begot o.

Chai na so I go die without sister (tears)?
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Allison012: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
VictorUSA, is that you??

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by slawomir: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Stop crying son...
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Allison012:
V!ctorUSA, is that you??
Yea
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar Stop crying son...
Father give me a sister and I will stop crying.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Allison012: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Stillwhites:
Yea
Thought you once hated women. well, am not suprised.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by internationalman(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Watch how all of us will praise our sisters in this thread now and turn around in another thread to say Nigerian girls are useless.

If your sister is good, my sister is good and others guys sisters are good, then Nigerian girls are not all useless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 3:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Allison012:
Thought you once hated women. well, am not suprised.
I did but realized it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by DonroxyII: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stillwhites:
Women are just too important than we think. Men wey dey get sister how una dey do na? I don ask God and momma tire about a girl child.

I need my mama to give birth to a girl child. I do think of this and I crave for it. I just need a sister, like correct sisi wey my mammy begot o.

Women are Highly Important:
A Specie to Be Loved, Cared, Nurtured and Disciplined...

Bedrock of Human Race!

Sorry, Go and Born Daughter Na !
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stillwhites:

OP, ladies run the world. It's a fact everyone knows!

Good morning anyway, mr Op wink kiss
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Michelle70(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stillwhites:

u are still a kid
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Goodlady(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Stillwhites:

Stop the rubbish you are posting on my thread. You are here talking like a sane person.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Stop the rubbish you are posting on my thread. You are here talking like a sane person.
Na so e pain you reach?
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Goodlady(f): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Stillwhites:
Na so e pain you reach?
I just found you you had no life.
Just to be sure it's another low life account.
Probably same with Messi1 abi na menstruation or different. You should stay off my thread if you dint v something tangible
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Messi1: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Probably same with Messi1 abi na menstruation or different. You should stay off my thread if you dint v something tangible
You created a thread about a troublesome person like me and you don't expect me to visit you? grin And the worse part is that you think telling me to leave will actually work. It's an illusion grin grin
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

And you think you had life?
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by soundOsonic: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Stillwhites:

Hello kid, why don't you give me your momma's number, I can give you a sister, so you will not feel lonely
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Prettygirl200(f): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Stillwhites:

ofcourse women are special don't u know? We are the salt of the earth don't worry if God cannot give u a sister, he will give u a very beautiful daughter with brains in Jesus name.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
ofcourse women are special don't u know? We are the salt of the earth don't worry if God cannot give u a sister, he will give u a very beautiful daughter with brains in Jesus name.
see this ekuke
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

Hello kid, why don't you give me your momma's number, I can give you a sister, so you will not feel lonely
Animal, go and Bleep your mother. I know you are incest-bred. My mom will only use you for rituals because she's too tight for your big dick. Your mom would be ok.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Waffarianman(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2023
I gat 1 for you come get it so
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Prettygirl200(f): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
see this ekuke
just like your poor wretched mother. 😁
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by soundOsonic: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Animal, go and Bleep your mother. I know you are incest-bred. My mom will only use you for rituals because she's too tight for your big dick. Your mom would be ok.

Thanks for acknowledging my big dīck.

Your dad had a micro-peniss that's why that hole is a pinhole😂 he must have used his finger to push his sperm down your momma carnal.

I am so sorry you also inherited the micro-peniss, call my number I can introduce you to a doctor.

Mr. Pushed sperm😁😂

1 Like

Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
so ur momma is a ritualist
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
so ur momma is a ritualist
It is your useless father that is a ritualist.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

Thanks for acknowledging my big dīck.

Your dad had a micro-peniss that's why that hole is a pinhole😂 he must have used his finger to push his sperm down your momma carnal.

I am so sorry you also inherited the micro-peniss, call my number I can introduce you to a doctor.

Mr. Pushed sperm😁😂
Your brain has been damaged beyond redemption, seek help asap!

The way you keep displaying your foolishness here shows the kind of family you come from. The foolishness In your family tree is pathological and that is why you type like a half-wit. Keep having big dick. No one cares.

Just check, your mother is a cheat if you think I am lying ask your father. grin She was caught in broad daylight knacking a donkey. Simple DNA test will confirm this. You have the DNA of a donkey cheesy

I can go on and on to recount your sorry and forbidden state of life. Sorry, I was not the one who made your life miserable so look elsewhere to vent your frustration, here has no space to contain your type. We can only help you by bundling you and throwing you into the bottomless pit grin

We are just starting and I hope you won't run grin
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
just like your poor wretched mother. 😁
Get lost you nolly prostitute.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Prettygirl200(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Get lost you nolly prostitute.
E pain am, 😁 ewu!!!
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
E pain am, 😁 ewu!!!
Pain who? Your useless father grin
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by SPAMBOX7: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
How old are you?
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by soundOsonic: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Your brain has been damaged beyond redemption, seek help asap!

The way you keep displaying your foolishness here shows the kind of family you come from. The foolishness In your family tree is pathological and that is why you type like a half-wit. Keep having big dick. No one cares.

Just check, your mother is a cheat if you think I am lying ask your father. grin She was caught in broad daylight knacking a donkey. Simple DNA test will confirm this. You have the DNA of a donkey cheesy

I can go on and on to recount your sorry and forbidden state of life. Sorry, I was not the one who made your life miserable so look elsewhere to vent your frustration, here has no space to contain your type. We can only help you by bundling you and throwing you into the bottomless pit grin

We are just starting and I hope you won't run grin

I try to picture you typing this 😂, it's a funny picture kiddo, it looks like you are looking for attention, but I am too busy to give.you honey.
You win have a blessed day.
But seriously I don't know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[STORY] Sex With My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / My Neighbours Daughter / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.