Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Just Realized How Important Women Are - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Realized How Important Women Are (4000 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / I Just Realized Something New About Nairaland / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by EmiDon11: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
ofcourse women are special don't u know? We are the salt of the earth don't worry if God cannot give u a sister, he will give u a very beautiful daughter with brains in Jesus name.
i wanted to comment but afta seeing the bolded, i decided to comment my reserve.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

I try to picture you typing this 😂, it's a funny picture kiddo, it looks like you are looking for attention, but I am too busy to give.you honey.
You win have a blessed day.
But seriously I don't know you.
Why are you running away cheesy I thought you are an iron man Foolish fool!
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by DearGorgeous(f): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
"Die without a sister, you said"? What if mama has hanged her booth already? Kuku marry and birth female children nah.

I'm even happier that your mind of understanding has been enlightened to recognize the importance of a girl child! You deserve an accolade, Olohun. When you birth a female child, you'll know how sweet and caring female children naturally are, right from their toddler's age. And then you'll see that we're not all Oloshos like majority of the menfolk here believe.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Prettygirl200(f): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Pain who? Your useless father grin
Severe pains 🤣🤣
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Severe pains 🤣🤣
Pains grin grin grin grin she is passing through lots of pain
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
It is your useless father that is a ritualist.
God punish you and ur generation obituary
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
God punish you and ur generation obituary
You and your useless family will all die in an automobile accident by the end of this year.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by soundOsonic: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Why are you running away cheesy I thought you are an iron man Foolish fool!

Have you heard of piggy fight?😁

When a man wrestle a pig in a mud, it doesn't matter if he wins or not, what people will say is that he throwed away his dignity to stoop to the level of a pig.

You win, I don't want a piggy fight with you😁
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
You and your useless family will all die in an automobile accident by the end of this year.
back to sender,God punish u
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

Have you heard of piggy fight?😁

When a man wrestle a pig in a mud, it doesn't matter if he wins or not, what people will say is that he throwed away his dignity to stoop to the level of a pig.

You win, I don't want a piggy fight with you😁
Shame on you! You have already fought me. You just realize you can't win. Damage control doesn't work on me.

Go and sin no more.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
back to sender,God punish u
The punishment awaiting you will send you to hell straight. It has no time to waste. I will surely kill you so that others will learn that faceless forum is not really faceless.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Is that all you can say?

I must fry your flesh in a hot oil and feed my dogs with it.
u are just a big fool,mumu
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
u are just a big fool,mumu
You can use that to parch your mama leaking vagina.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
You can use that to parch your mama leaking vagina.
at least I got a momma, do u even have one,u are just a bastard
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
at least I got a momma, do u even have one,u are just a bastard
I don't, and that's what makes me supernatural. More reason why you should fear me.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
I don't, and that's what makes me supernatural. More reason why you should fear me.
me fear u, keep on deceiving urself,fool
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
me fear u, keep on deceiving urself,fool
Oya keep it coming you son of a nolly prostitute.

I pity your father for not advocating to abort a nonentity like you.

See how a grown up man is constituting nuisance in a public space.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Oya keep it coming you son of a nolly prostitute.

I pity your father for not advocating to abort a nonentity like you.

See how a grown up man is constituting nuisance in a public space.
ur father yansh abi, unwanted child,a waste to the society
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
ur father yansh abi, unwanted child,a waste to the society
A gay man must crop up your yansh and give it to you as you so deserves.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
See this bastard cheesy

I will use your as a punching bag in my morning training session.
chinedu shut up abeg
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
A gay man must crop up your yansh and give it to you as you so deserves.
another mad gay man on the loose
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Notorioustroll: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
chinedu shut up abeg
See a stupid tribal warrior trying to ignite a tribal war grin

I am not Ibo but Ibos are by far better than your tribe.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
See a stupid tribal warrior trying to ignite a tribal war grin

I am not Ibo but Ibos are by far better than your tribe.
u are not igbo u are a goat, bastard
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
another mad gay man on the loose
And he is here to rape you so as to make you wise. I will pay you for it. Sounds good, right?
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
u are not igbo u are a goat, bastard
Yes, I am a GOAT grin

Worship me so I will make your miserable life better.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
And he is here to rape you so as to make you wise. I will pay you for it. Sounds good, right?
mumu,I am not gay like u
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Postinor: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stillwhites:
Yes, I am a GOAT grin

Worship me so I will make your miserable life better.
ewe,goat go and be eating grass
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
mumu,I am not gay like u
I must forcibly get my dick into your anus. By force, you must be gay raising the flag with rainbow colors.
Re: I Just Realized How Important Women Are by Stillwhites(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
ewe,goat go and be eating grass
There's difference betwn GOAT and goat but your IQ is too low to understand that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Beautiful? / Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.