Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. (60191 Views)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Ofemmanu1: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

LOL, is that what your uncle told you?! if you knew the amount of security you have to go through before you can get out of an international flight at LAX, you wouldnt write the above ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

furthermore, if you actually believe that simply getting out of the airport will get you a green card, then YOU SIR dont have a clue what you are talking about.

He was caught by travellers at LAX and handed over to the police.

Unbeknownst, he had destroyed all his travel docs and as soon as the Police had him, he started forming Mad-man things.

The LAPD later took him in and finally dump him at Psychiatric hospital.
After Six months, Uncle became normal and started solving quadratic equations, he became the best Patient in the facility..

After some deliberations, the US govt doesn't want to dumb him anywhere so that was how Uncle later got a green.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
He was caught by travellers at LAX and handed over to the police.
Unbeknownst, he had destroyed all his travel docs and as soon as the Police had him, he started forming Mad-man things.

The LAPD later took him in and finally dump him at Psychiatric hospital.
After Six months, Uncle became normal and started solving quadratic equations, he became the best Patient in the facility..

After some deliberations, the US govt doesn't want to dumb him anywhere so that was how Uncle later got a green.

that must have been more than 20yrs ago... today, anyone inside LAX who starts running through security will be SHOT ON SIGHT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by macrodata(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solanaa:
But sorry to ask, Why was she running all of a sudden?

I mean no one was chasing her or found out she had drugs on her?
She must've seen that her bag had been requested for search before given emergency treatment. She needed someone else to carry the bag just incase

1 Like

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by edosignature(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thanks for the advice
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Miril: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Thanks for this info, guys smiley I do love traveling and have already visited many European countries. My favorite ones are Italy, France, and Switzerland. As the internet is full of scammers, I always check reviews before using any service or making purchases online. For example, here are sunpass reviews. I usually check reviews on this website so this is a real find for everyone.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Jacketaltrade: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Happy now?
martinmiller:

You be mumu, your mumu nah first class ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by martinmiller: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Happy now?

Yes yes, more than happy and I don't need your confirmation my boy ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Jacketaltrade: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
It's my pleasure, tomorrow is sunday remember to thank GOD for the opportunity given to converse with us.
martinmiller:

Yes yes, more than happy and I don't need your confirmation my boy ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by martinmiller: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
It's my pleasure, tomorrow is sunday remember to thank GOD for the opportunity given to converse with us.

Your submission don't count to pple like us, mummy's boy, its better the way I corrected you in so that you won't be flog beautifully outside ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Iamolukorede(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
martinmiller:

You be mumu, your mumu nah first class ..

The boy is wonderfully foolish, i chose to ignore his stupidity, we on faceless forum ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Iamolukorede(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
martinmiller:

Your submission don't count to pple like us, mummy's boy, its better the way I corrected you in so that you won't be flog beautifully outside ..

Let him slide cheif ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by nedekid: 12:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Wow. Quite educative.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by nedekid: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Oyira:
Ok... thats for people weh de fly....

We na road or water.

You need to travel from Calabar to Eket on speed boat.

E sweet....
Must be exciting.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by nedekid: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Nyamuri:
E no go pass Ibo woman... next we go read, chindinma emeka caught in Dubai with drugs
Lolz, nna, no be only igbo de carry.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by nedekid: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Me sef, leaving LHR early this month. I pass scanner, na so e bip. They send me back make I pass am again. E just de beep. Haba l, watin de happen? If I Wan carry eru, na from that side to naija? E no make sense naa. Meanwhile I don commot shoe, phones etc put inside their basket for scanning.
Next thing like play like play, the lady call one short man make him come. The man say make I pass machine, machine cry again! The man bring hand held scanner scan my body, next thing him ask if him fit search me. I say go ahead. Him rub hand for my body no see anything. Next him commit something from a machine weh resemble photocoper, then rubbed it on my hands and inserted it into the machine. It seemed to be a digital analyzer. I stretched head to look at the screen to see the abracadabra. It showed green. That was how they let me go. Meanwhile madam de one corner de look say waitin him bad boy hubby don do again.
Anybody that carries drugs these days with all the tech available to detect must be stupid or ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Jacketaltrade: 1:13am On Sep 18, 2022
It's chief, sir.
Iamolukorede:

Let him slide cheif ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by martinmiller: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Iamolukorede:

The boy is wonderfully foolish, i chose to ignore his stupidity, we on faceless forum ..

I understand..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by martinmiller: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
It's chief, sir.

Weh rey ..
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Jacketaltrade: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2022
martinmiller:

Weh rey ..
ni ehn.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Favmil101(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Solanaa:

Bro, In as much as the story have a meaning. It wasn't connecting
I like ur mature response though

1 Like

Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2022
What a lesson.
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Warmaterial(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2022
America wonder, wonder wonder America wonder... Well my own be say juman go remain juman until strong thing do juman E go then turn to nigga... Dsame with simp men... Always think fast in a every situation it helps!
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Joecruz: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please who here is living in any of the country's reunion island, mayotte �� or Bahamasi want to travel there I need advice
Re: If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. by Drone95(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Coun3MAN:
I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING 2DAY I WILL ALSO APPLY THE RULE " YOUR LUGGAGE UR PROBLEMS "
hello bro , did u have idea if unimaid had released admission list for 2021-2022 session?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo / Why Our Govt Banned Dependents Visa For Nigerian Students – British High Comm. / Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.