Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) (47877 Views)

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by tafat: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Indispensable85:
Charm no fit catch me for money matter ooo
lol, na so you go think until it happens to you.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior

Dull niggars will always gum with a dull niggar.
Come to me and I will give you a small jazz to cash out this weekend.

Oops ! What do I know self?
Well , I am just a Holly DrunKard who loves beautiful endowed widows
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Kayyus09(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stupid thief
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You won't believe until they do you Charm tongue

Shift abeg.
If he has that kind of power he won't be scamming Pos operators.
He probably gave them paper notes covered with some real currencies.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
See as e siddon dey look like stupid idiot.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:
He just outsmarted them, I'm not sure any charm is involved

Pray charm isn't used on you fa
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
smokeindasky:
you don't have any experience of life
"Experience" that has no positive impact is useless. You can believe in juju all you want but in reality the belief is useless. You are no better than those who don't believe.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
tafat:
lol, na so you go think until it happens to you.

Never
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Chisom Nweke you even get mind still pose snap picture no be ur fault
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by tafat: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

Never
don't be so sure, keep your eyes sharp sha
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Omoteloyeayo: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Go charm them for police station make dey fit release u��

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Corridon: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:
Until it happens to you.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odogu for hw much nw?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior

look at Obedient crew

set awon loquacious
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by koolaid87: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:

Oga na charm. You lose your senses until he's gone.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:

I'm 100% sure charms had nothing to do with it

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Face be like palm wine tipper
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by luckingto50: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:

Some of you done really believe their is a charm. It is very 100% possible that he use charm on the POS operator.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by foreshore(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

See as e be like wetin dem dey take do sacrifice
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good , this serves him right
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by randirandor(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Outcome of the failure of government
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by LibraKing: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

I got a link online about employment opportunities in Nigerian Immigration Services-NIS sometime few months back, maybe July. i tried to register with the link https://immigrationrecruitment.org/ .

infact the site looked legit at first glance . but when i started uploading my files, i noticed unsual behaviour of the site . i knew something was off, but i convinced my self that the cheap site might be evidence of corruption in Nigeria. so i carried on. but when i got to the stage of paying tax electronically online to complete the registration ....another red flag in my mind.

Anyway , i did not fall victim , but 14/9/2022, i got email that the screening exercise will be up 17/9/2022. i was happy , printed my stuffs . but needed to go to their office to reconfirm since i dont know the venues yet, only to realize that it was all scam since none of the staff agreed that employment was ongoing .

Now my amazment is , how can clone, fake site run for more than 2months without the Nigerian govt, efcc or even NIS notice this. people are being scammed.

let relevant authorities take note

abeg this is my first post. move to front page . thanks
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
LibraKing:

I got a link online about employment opportunities in Nigerian Immigration Services-NIS sometime few months back, maybe July. i tried to register with the link https://immigrationrecruitment.org/ .

infact the site looked legit at first glance . but when i started uploading my files, i noticed unsual behaviour of the site . i knew something was off, but i convinced my self that the cheap site might be evidence of corruption in Nigeria. so i carried on. but when i got to the stage of paying tax electronically online to complete the registration ....another red flag in my mind.

Anyway , i did not fall victim , but 14/9/2022, i got email that the screening exercise will be up 17/9/2022. i was happy , printed my stuffs . but needed to go to their office to reconfirm since i dont know the venues yet, only to realize that it was all scam since none of the staff agreed that employment was ongoing .

Now my amazment is , how can clone, fake site run for more than 2months without the Nigerian govt, efcc or even NIS notice this. people are being scammed.

let relevant authorities take note

abeg this is my first post. move to front page . thanks
Noted... I will check bro.
Thanks for bringing it to our notice.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by LivinusOnyi: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Divinekevwe: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
You all should stop blaming the young guy please, do u know what he passed through that made him to do such?
Do u think its easy to survive in a country like ours? Do u think youths go into money rituals because they love it?
Clearly, the answer is no but what do you expect them to do when the government doesn't care for them? Please, instead of condemning him, lets put heads and resources together to reduce crime and push our country forward
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Monaboo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why do Men do this?

Defrauding People.

Why is it that some men and crime are always in a serious relationship that will lead to prison marriage?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Publicizing: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
I wonder when Nigerians will know that their's nothing like charm. It's just brain work
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
tafat:
don't be so sure, keep your eyes sharp sha

I know what I'm saying. I know who I'm.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by edoncast: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

how i wish i can be ur trainee .i have a laptop bought for 450k ,free wifi and nice office but all for official purposes.how i wish ai can take it by storm cos this office job no go fit buy cars build house
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by philipPP(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.