Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) (47870 Views)

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by iolalekan30: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bodmum:
wickedness

Of the highest order
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior
I need IPVanish boss, OnGod for you
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Wwwq: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Really
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by tafat: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

I know what I'm saying. I know who I'm.
okay o

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by debbydams(f): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You folks are sooo gullible and unthinking. Why not go to the bank and deposit it? Can't you see that if such a thing exists, money will not be possible?? Can't you also see that this poor guy will NOT have it - the rich and powerful will corner it. You people do go on YouTube. Don’t you see so many sleight-of-hand magic you'd swear is juju, like these ones below??

30 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aXmozdfHkM

1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m0BHrKpohA
kini gbogbo palaa Palaa yii
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
debbydams:
kini gbogbo palaa Palaa yii

Stop speaking French. This is an English forum
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by LibraKing: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Noted... I will check bro.
Thanks for bringing it to our notice.

so did you check this, any research or observations you made .

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.