Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) (47843 Views)

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) / 557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Cti28(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
W
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Zchi1052(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
He's an idiot
He meet his end
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
can you imagine? humanity is gone,naija hard and some idiots dey defraud habaaa..
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by OneEyedSnake: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anambra,: land if the diabolical heathen savage OSU
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by gr8skillz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:
He just outsmarted them, I'm not sure any charm is involved

You must think those people that got scammed were daft, he won't be sending more than 20k in each instance right? I believe you've seen a local man/POS operator count money before. Just pray you don't fall victim of jazz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
cool OBIDIENT CRIMINAL grin sad cheesy
CHISOM NWEKE cool
A citizen of Online President

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
cool CHISOM NWEKE grin wink.A supposed Millionaire lipsrsealed dey ROB with Jazz.Obi Republic sad
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Isien(f): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by akinmusi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
No fear ooo. Both ways. Some pay in fake notes.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Everyday for the theif , one day for the owner, some people no go still believe say juju dey.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by statesman6: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:

What have you achieved with all your experiences in life?
Guy rest. U be mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Jnrprince1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Isien:
He just outsmarted them, I'm not sure any charm is involved
E go soon reach your turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Charm my ass, the POS eperators are just stupid.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Diesel1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior
can we chat?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin yes I know this fl@thead bastard.He works for OBIDIENT
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have watched a video related to the incidence, no charm is involved the guy was just at the top of his game and got lucky but like they say everyday is for the thief and one for the owner

Quote me I will explain how he carried it out

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by tijahesurua: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wicked human, he did'nt see bank to do that stuff he went to poor pos. He so deserves it
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by MatrixReloaded: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You must be a real niggarr....I owe you some parcel of weed, paid runs babe, some bottles and user names and password to nord, ipvanish vpn so that you can access pof and keyboard and become a keyboard warrior
Paste me vpn. I doubt if this nord strong but ipvanish it will worth a cool look. POF good but I get beta CLL to burst.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Diego234(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
why e no charm the police?
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Everybody is a criminal in that their evil tiny enclave. It's Chisom's turn today,tomorrow certainly is Chukwudi's ! Awon olori pelebe,odaran gbogbo;bunch of criminal irritants ! Igbo kwenu !
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by edosignature(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Charm, Drugs, Thuggery, Rituals, Forgery is their way.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
sencekompis:
All omo ibo naa criminals

Peter Òbí brother

He will also be among people shouting Peter Òbí is the best man for the Job
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Honestfrend: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by highbee02: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
nkemoma:
Idiot wey for target CBN..

Poor people bringing pains to poor people since the days of Prophet Hosea!!

Lol! CBN no dey accept cash deposit nah
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You won't believe until they do you Charm tongue

American Wonder
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Bussinesmogul: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Quite sad�.
If you’re a business owner or you’re looking to own a POS for business,i recommend Moniepoint to you,wonderful transaction rates,great incentive and bonuses and you get your pos device within 24hours of request,we have got agents all over the country. ‪call 812 662 5435‬ now

Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
The fastness of the hands deceives the eyes. shocked shocked

Shine your eyes and have dominion over these local runsmen.
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Charm no fit catch me for money matter ooo
Re: Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) by tafat: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na wa o, which kind wahala come be this one again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / China's New ‘Laser’ Gun Can Silently Burn Through Flesh From 0.8km Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.