Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 (59055 Views)

Lagos Auctions 134 Vehicles As Traffic Offenders Cry & Beg Bidders (Pictures) / Three Siblings Survive After A Trailer Crushed Their Car In Nsukka (Photos) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by MatrixReloaded: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Of course, we would be investing in his detection when we already have the law breaker with us.

Abeg go sleep.
I'm awake to watch you grumble when same injustice befalls you. Negative thoughts have clouded your memory. Onuku
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by goldust777: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Please why don't they confisticate looters assets and improve the already over congested Lagos roads Nigerians like oppression that is why you got buhari the dictator as your president I'm surprised at some people's myopic support for an oppressed inhumane treatment that you will never find in a sane environment or country abroad it's usually about fine's.But in the name of tribalism and nepotism I'm surprised some people support this babaric act by Lagos state government.This is a democracy where the laws are fair to the people we are so used to force and military rule in Nigeria in the past we don't realize this isn't right.Reminds me of late fella,s song them wan dash us human rights,Animal government can't dash me my property.Many Nigerian,s don't even understand their fundamental human rights and think harsh oppression disguised as laws is normal undecided
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Sonyboom765: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Sebi na Tinubu told the foolish Igbo boy to drive against traffic consistuting nusaince all over Lagos like many of his tribesmen

Anigreat:
shocked

All thanks to Tinubu, a very big thanks to him.

This is a man some føolish idiotic nonentities believed and think that Nigerians will vote for so that he can continue with his oppressive rule.

Atleast there should have been a warning given to defaulters by paying a little amount of money , but no, it's total seizing of their cars and auctioning it at ridiculous amount, so that poor people will Continue to suffer endlessly.

He can only be a president of Iragbiji not Nigeria, Incase he needs my vote to be life president of Iragbiji community, I am ready to vote him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Fearyourcreator: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Mumus

See how they're acting like the victims now.
HOW DID THEY GET TO THAT POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

They broke the law!!!

Actions have consequences...

YOU ARE ALWAYS FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOUR ACTIONS WILL ALWAYS BE MET WITH REACTIONS TOO.
Nigerians never ready ... Of he kill person for that one way na governor or president or chairman he wan kill... No be we we... See as people here saying its wrong to face the consequences

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Unrated900(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
how can you sentence him to 3 years and still seize the bus .this cruelty but free corrupt people .

If na you he kill with one way
U go Dey talk abiiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by rusher14: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Munamoqel:
may be you have not stayed in Lagos . If road where normal why pass one way . For year apapa people used one way to get to port including top govt official and lastma people . The road has been turned to park by truck and if you hook na still next day .

Commone sense prevails.

If they don't comply, they would have their vehicles seized.

I'm sure after reading this thread, you would think twice before violating traffic laws in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Patriotsleague: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Emman08:
This is draconian and cruel. How about fines, suspended prison sentences and suspended licenses? Sad thing is law applies to the ordinary Nigerian.

When will Nigeria start confiscating the assets of the looters in government?

No, we reward them and name national assets and road after them.
Law is law, in UK, US they impound cars, go back to your lawless Igbo land where there is no law and order. You must not live in Lagos. Driving on one way kills. It's madness to use one way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Fearyourcreator: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Agboola321:
Traffic offence is a crime but I feel the rule is quite harsh if he had to spend 3 years in prison. That's a whole lot.

LASG should come up with a more refined and humane approach.
You know better ... Okay

1 Like

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by JewsAreSatanic: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
So he was developing new bus routes against traffic.

DisObidient, make una help una bloda nah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by zcee: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Which one is Igbo widow again..
Seun I just dey look you
Una dey enjoy all these tribal war for this platform as I dey see
No problem oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by rusher14: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

I'm awake to watch you grumble when same injustice befalls you. Negative thoughts have clouded your memory. Onuku

I knew you would be his brother.
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Mercury12(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Go back to your ibo village and stop crying like a fool
that is inhumane... Not a good thing to say especially by an omoluabi

1 Like

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Fearyourcreator: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Nigerians are very difficult people..

It's well.
Very very
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by David160(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by crafteck(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Everything is politicians.

We are talking about traffic violations but your need to break the law pushes you to justify it by claiming other law breakers exist.

Mycheew.

We are talking abou the weight of the punishment for it, not the action itself, i didnt justify one way drivers by any means. I pointed several things out..... READ

1 Like

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Patriotsleague: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
shocked

Isn't this a kind of double jeopardy?

Tried, sentenced and yet vehicle impounded and auctioned! Is that what Lagos traffic law stipulates? If it is, then it's rather too hash and inhuman!
Better than drunk, criminal drivers killing people on the road. They must be punishment for sanity. Now there is sanity on Lagos roads. One way drivers kill people.
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Sonyboom765: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
But passing one way in a congested Lagos is not draconian ? It is divine according to foolish igbos.

Emman08:
This is draconian and cruel. How about fines, suspended prison sentences and suspended licenses? Sad thing is law applies to the ordinary Nigerian.

When will Nigeria start confiscating the assets of the looters in government?

No, we reward them and name national assets and road after them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Nyamiri: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
crafteck:

Im not asking for them to be left free, if no one died, give them choice of 3 months imprisonment or 200k,if they killed then you can take the car.

So, one should wait till they kill your family members before they confiscate their vehicles?
Sorry, governance doesn't work that way.

To answer your question, there was a time that was tried, it didn't work. They added mental test, it didn't work. People still continued.
Do you know that 3 weeks ago, drivers were passing one way on 3rd Mainland bridge?

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by basty: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Lagos is no man's land.
So they failed to obey the law. So they now know that, Lagos is some people's land.
They come to Lagos and behave like animals.
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Munamoqel: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Commone sense prevails.

If they don't comply, they would have their vehicles seized.

I'm sure after reading this thread, you would think twice before violating traffic laws in Lagos.
Lagos should fix road and endless traffic fix .they failed in governace now using other as scape goat .

1 Like

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by MatrixReloaded: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

I knew you would be his brother.

I'M.....Happy now!!! Foolish
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Fearyourcreator: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
shocked

Isn't this a kind of double jeopardy?

Tried, sentenced and yet vehicle impounded and auctioned! Is that what Lagos traffic law stipulates? If it is, then it's rather too hash and inhuman!
If he don kill person you know will you be saying this ...

1 Like

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Don’t mind the fool

Lolz.
How one can blame Tinubu for this wrong is beyond me.

This is what hatred causes, irrational thinking and ascribing wrongs, wrongly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Nyamiri: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
David160:

Government should fine them instead na
Tinubu is very wicked aswear

Every fool from one worthless state has opinion on this matter. Even those whose parents haven't received salaries for a year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by rusher14: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

I'M.....Happy now!!! Foolish

Go to Anambra to be lawless.

Here in Lagos, we follow rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by detectivejones: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Shatap obey rules, obey rules, not impounding peoples vehicles, its intimidation and poverty elevation. Set fines and let them go!!
Setting a fine would have been an easy way out and people won't learn. So I guess impounding their vehicle was an afterthought to deal with knuckle heads like you.
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by MatrixReloaded: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Go to Anambra to be lawless.

Here in Lagos, we follow rules.
Rules lol... Lagos!!! gfo...
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Mercury12(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
rusher14:

Monday Osunbor the armed robber, and member of the Anini gang was killed by firing squad.

Such fate awaits those who think they can break certain laws.
lol really. I guess he can relate to such a person with terrible past cheesy no wonder they always filled with hate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by dyera(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamiri:

Tinubu is the one who made your father unable to have sensible children. Even the foolish ones he has, it is one-way drivers who will eventually kill them.

Use your brain. UK fine the citizens £1,000 for extreme traffic offence, and you decide to fine Nigerian citizens the same amount when the average Nigerian earning is 10x less than their UK counterpart. 100k fine should be enough for a serious traffic offence if Tinubu is not a heartless human being.

2 Likes

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by Sonyboom765: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
There is no refine punish for driving against traffic. Once caught your vehicle is impounded straight to auction to generate income for the govt for that sort of lunatic act.

Agboola321:
Traffic offence is a crime but I feel the rule is quite harsh if he had to spend 3 years in prison. That's a whole lot.

LASG should come up with a more refined and humane approach.
Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by omoiyalayi(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
I wish this kind of law can be replicated in Abuja without be biase and favouring our so call big men.

Abuja drivers are the leaders when its comes to traffic violations me included. If the law is implemented I probably would be caught too but then we will all get sense las las

1 Like

Re: Widow, Son Cry, Beg As They Win Bid To Buy Back Their Car For 450,000 by knowhowk: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:
Sorry , but next time abide by the law
. Which Next time...Someone doesn't have a Bus again ,This one is Saying next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.