Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter (45101 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Offpoint1: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Love the part she ended that tweet with pidgin... Killshot

4 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Patriotsleague: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
greypencils:
Not just fanatics, she would be arrested and jailed by the UK police and NOTHING will be done about it. In the UK, you can insult anybody even the prime minister but never the monarchy, you will be jailed. Let her try insulting the King of Saudi Arabia while in Saudi Arabia and see if she will survive it. Them go just protest for US finish, nothing go happen. They will only release her when they want to. She thinks she is something special, let her carry her iron balls go talk am for UK. Nonsense!
She is actually committing an offence, wishing death and suffering on the monarchy. The monarchy is a monarchy of the great Britain, the monarchy's business is none of her business, and her parents were enslaved because they didn't fight back, why didn't they choose death over slavery?

She is a very frustrated human being, very ignorant of how the world works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Benitoh: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Why am i happy for Uju I'm happy for her because the dubious and manipulative British monarchy won't be able to use the great Americans against her just like they're currently using hausa-fulani and the yorubas against the igbos of the South eastern Nigeria.

Uju God will never forget you.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire that Morgan anywhere him dey . Him dey mad ? Make thunder fire the stupid queen deadbody and her generation for the atrocities they committed in my village. I cry anytime I remember King Jaja of Opobo.

...but you don't cry anytime you remember the failure of your elected governors to resuscitate your village??

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Hanndye: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022
boocheey:
Igbo women dey come with special problem from heaven.
I swear i be Delta guy but i nor like igbo ladies a bit but i love igbo men with that brain.
Wetin dey vex me pass na say you dey claim say them be oppressor yet na their land you dey na their food you dey eat, you work under them and lastly you come still choose the relationship partern say I'M GAY. so make we clap hand for you bc you be gay Animal.
Come Naija go fight your African politician Sis Eliza no
Owe you nothing.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace.

The dirty Pig wey dey curse people but she nor no as she be, her face be like back. Very disgusten bc of yeye fame. I wish i was Mr Charles i swear she nor go see Sun for the rest of her life.
All the Nigerian leaders shey she fit talk to anyhow wey nor go jail all her Family. Naso Kanu take start when them dey tell am hin dey form Mazi now them don leave am

Make she naked self she is still not sexy.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Zeezenho: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
It is clear that this woman is an attention seeker.
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.

Every brave person or group is gullible to you am not even sure you know what that means.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Alsenora: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Pls don't don't bring back python dance o...
femisplash:
Uju Anya is a special type of a coward cut out from Ipob DNA. She was so vocal on Twitter but running under her bed when she was challenged to an open interview. That's the typica cowardly Igbos terrorrists barking, threatening and chest beating online but would enter their wives' skirts once Buhari stomped their home soil.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ..

Snitching on me while avoiding your fellow OSU insults.

Igbo tribalistic hypocrisy on mkpuri high mode.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

I lie?

Argue with Prof Uju dyke
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Cherrybae(f): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Do you realize she isn't even Nigerian?

Who tolded you that she is not a Nigeria. Stop spoken what you does no.

She is igbo and a dual citizen. You are shifted the goal post
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Zeezenho: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Igbo men with their small prik.

That's why their women have to relocate to brothels

Na beautiful women they do ashewo your women are too dirty and ugly to compete.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Diligence: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
If only the world knows how Biafrans support their women especially on issues that concern lives...Ndi-Nne, Umu Ada...

From Otoro gba gbue gii to Tufiakwa now being some of the words, phrases people are searching for their meanings
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Cherrybae(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Hanndye:

Make she naked self she is still not sexy.

The woman to ugly and an Amoeba, no shape, no beauty,

Looks like ojukwu the coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
chinedu
This is how she describe u
We have seen it.. we are not upset.
Why are you upset that we are not upset?
You dey mad ni!?
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Zeezenho: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Revolva:

Which iron lady ..she disgraced her self ...and she is living in a foreign land , they should just deport her

She think she can stand piers Morgan and who told u piers Morgan Carrier is dead

That man can work in any media house in the world if he wants to

Make tinubu employe piers maybe their propaganda will improve
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Zeezenho:

Na beautiful women they do ashewo your women are too dirty and ugly to compete.

Lol

At least you agreed that your women all start life in one nijeriya brothels to be used as recreational tools by all.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Microwhy: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Righthussle:
Thunder fire that Morgan anywhere him dey . Him dey mad ? Make thunder fire the stupid queen deadbody and her generation for the atrocities they committed in my village. I cry anytime I remember King Jaja of Opobo.
Werey no be only king Jaja of opobo na king jaja of okobo.
If I hear say you don ever think about Jaja even for once.
Funny though..
Cheers.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Alsenora: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2022
She will definitely pay for her indiscretions somehow...no one will be blamed for that by then.
Patriotsleague:

She is rass and crass, the world should know she is not Nigerian, she is biafran. Any fool can choose to be rude and uncouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Zeezenho: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Cherrybae:
This woman is a bloody terrorists, she is so frustrated and depressed OSU.

She cant even spoke a good English yet she is a Prof.

All the whole Osu will cheer her to destruction. She can't won this fight

No worries she will spoke better English afonja professor.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by DigitalLawyer: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
It is clear that this woman is an attention seeker.
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.

How is she an attention seeker? She was on her own when the journalist came to insult her. Just like the woman she is she gave it back to him wotowoto.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Shikena(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Acidosis:

...but you don't cry anytime you remember the failure of your elected governors to resuscitate your village??
grin grin
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Zeezenho: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Lol

At least you agreed that your women all start life in one nijeriya brothels to be used as recreational tools by all.

Oga the cheapest women for Nigeria nah Yoruba girls still nothing for them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by iyiola799: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Igbo men with their small prik.That's why their women have to relocate to brothelsIgbo men with their small prik.That's why their women have to relocate to brothels...
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Cherrybae:
This woman is a bloody terrorists, she is so frustrated and depressed OSU.

She cant even spoke a good English yet she is a Prof.

All the whole Osu will cheer her to destruction. She can't won this fight

R.I.P English! grin
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by nzubegod: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Igbo men with their small prik.

That's why their women have to relocate to brothels

Bring your sister make she confess

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Emman08: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Nawa o. Piers who has a history of been a racist? Who hacked the phones of dead children calling someone vile? Now I've seen everything!

But this Uju lady, leave this matter now. Fine you're a contrarian and all the drama that follows. But the old woman is dead. Let her rest
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Grandmeister(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
duality:
If Uju is strong then go for the interview. Ranting on Twitter doesn't make you strong.
Yea but even the little rant she made on Twitter you and the people calling her and her tribes derogatory names on nairaland NO FIT talk am even on Twitter. You know this and I know this. That sweet smell of Uk visa will never allow you to even rant on Twitter lol. Someone who called out Jeff bezos and called out his hypocrisy is the person you call a coward?? Weak spineless Nigerian men. That’s why a few politicians are taking you all for a ride.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga the cheapest women for Nigeria nah Yoruba girls still nothing for them .

And how that one concern me?

Your future wife is turning tricks on at least 10 men daily and you dey here dey drag Yoruba girls with me as if I be Yoruba .

Your women remain recreational tools for Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by wirinet(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So proud of you Uju. she got the warrior blood in her.

Now just wait and see bitter lamentations from our brothers now on this thread.

Are you insinuating that igbos support her insults on the newly deceased British monarch? Is it her personal opinion or the the opinion of the generality of igbos? The British public might want to know.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by owobokiri(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:

She is actually committing an offence, wishing death and suffering on the monarchy. The monarchy is a monarchy of the great Britain, the monarchy's business is none of her business, and her parents were enslaved because they didn't fight back, why didn't they choose death over slavery?

She is a very frustrated human being, very ignorant of how the world works.
You are such an idiot on steroids!
You so so empty and bereft of independent thinking!!
You're unbelievable!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.