Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter (44231 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by TheWolfen(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

So most igbos see the British monarchy with is the sovereign of the British people as their enemy?

Will that help them in getting their Biafra?

Lol they are in the best position to answer the questions themselves... Maybe create a post and ask them. I am sure they have their reasons
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by comodo: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Very rass stupid lady, no wonder she is without a husband, I pity her, if she enter UK, some fanatics can fck her up.
Meanwhile the Irish says hi!!!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Benitoh: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

When you see spineless Nigerian men castigating her you just marvel at their level of cowardice. Most of them will tell Jeff bezos “thank you sir” if he calls them and their family derogatory names on Twitter. I mean they can’t even demand good leadership from their fellow Nigerian men they elected. I say it again, the highest number of cowardly men can be found in Nigeria.
You don't have to blame them at all, why??

Because they don't have the guts

A shameless slave will always applaud his master.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Alusiizizi(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

She's a minority. Everything she does is right. Or do you think there won't be protests that a lesbian was fired? She knows what game she's playing at, and she's playing it pretty well.

It's a pity anyone is validating her pointless tweets and hate by giving her audience.

In a perfect(or near perfect) world that would be the thing to do. The trouble with this approach is that most of my fellow Igbo people are fanatically supportive to anyone blaring "Biafra" about and will not look deeper into the vitriol or the degenerate disgrace that made them, that's why we must come in front of this and expose this pseudo-academic for what she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Grandmeister(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Yeah blame Nzeogwu and Ojukwu for leading them to their deaths. You fools are deluded, if you declare war on a people you will be killed. Fool, her grudge with the UK government is because she said they supported Nigerian government in the war Ojukwu declared on us, allies support each other in war. You see how ignorant she is?

It's foolishness and death wish fighting a national army when Ojukwu can't even afford boots for his soldiers. It's foolishness not bravery.

The slavery era I was talking about was the slave trade era, yes the forebears should have chosen death over slavery, slavery was an international trade then, everyone was involved not just British monarchy.
A people that ran back to their land and said they don’t want to be a part of the Nigerian project are the ones who “brought war to you”…you may not realise this but you’re in the 3rd stage of rabies infection.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by blackgold2018(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
It is clear that this woman is an attention seeker.
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.
idiot
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by noble2faith(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2022
calso:
This lady has balls.

She has balls, right? When they start dealing with her in full measure, you guys will be wailing and playing victimisation card!

I don't know whether an average Igbo's mind is wired to be in reverse or in opposite. What normal people see as A, u guys see it as B. Piers challenged her to dear speak same thing to his face. She dared not! That's magnificent display of coward act, yet u guys are claiming she has balls.
Same way Ojukwu started the war and ran away, u guys claimed he was a brave man. A brave man that left his people to die like chickens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Voldoz:

Nigerians no know history at all. Before the white came we have being killing ourselves and taking people as slaves.

A lot of the animosity we harbor toward each other in Nigeria is down to this fact. But they will still never read undecided

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Mitsurugi(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2022
noble2faith:

She has balls, right? When they start dealing with her in full measure, you guys will be wailing and playing victimisation card!

I don't know whether an average Igbo's is wired to be in reverse or in opposite. What normal people see as A, u guys see it as B. Piers challenged her to dear speak same thing to his face. She dared not! That's magnificent display of coward act, yet u guys are claiming she has balls.
Same way Ojukwu started the war and ran away, u guys claimed he was a brave man. A brave man that left his people to die like chickens.

So it's now an Ibo thing. Nigerians shaa undecided
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Mitkelz(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
And she is enjoying and it milking the gullible people giving her that attention.

You mean prof not ur ordinary woman you slowpoke
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Grandmeister(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Voldoz:

Don't say Nigerian men cause if she was so concerned let her go fight Buhari that declared ipob terrorists. The Queen is far better than her what the whites did was not good but it's nature we Africans would have done the same if we developed more earlier. It's domination even in Nigeria we have our own war going on.
You can’t even fight buhari who is closer to you than Uju who is in America. You can’t even fight your local government chairman, governor and senators wining and dining in Abuja from your taxes. But you want a woman to come from America and still fight for you in Nigeria? Such cowardice from Nigerian men, not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by noble2faith(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Uju is a lesbian with mental illness

Because Africa dont tolerate Mental illness
She ran yo Oyinbo white man land
Where they allow mad people have rights
Where a Gay Satanist can become a governor
That is White people for you...
They give all equal opportunity

She hates Igbo Men. Her own Tribe

She ran away from Africa to practice Homosexuality in White man land
Now She attack the same white people that gave her freedom to express her gayness and even made her a proffesor.

If she truly love Africa, let her come back to Africa and lead by example.
You love Africa but you are practiciing western gayism.
Have you ever seen a lesbian that is not confused, bitter and miserable??
A Confused Bitter Lesbian Feminist should not be given attention..
It is the same as paying Attention to a mad man rambling in the strret

If given chance to come to Igbo land, they will worship her as they worship Nnamdi Kanu. The hairy chest beating male gorillas among them will not mind kissing her feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by wirinet(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Oh you agree Harold Wilson supported the war? But you think Eliza and her cabinet were oblivious of such support? Do you know why the House of Lords and commons was established? NO decision on international politics can be sanctioned and taken without the House of Lords approving it. The people there are NOT elected. They come from a long line of dukes for centuries.
The House of Commons was created when farmers started agitation and demanding for proper accountability of their taxes to the British monarchy. To avoid a catastrophic rebellion they gave them a parliament to give the peasant farmers a sense of belonging. They elect between themselves BUT still come to the House of Lords for approval. That way the common man gets what he wants while the monarchy and the Lords keep their authority. So if you think the monarchy didn’t give full authorisation for the war, pick up a book and read.

What do you mean give full authorisation for the war? You mean the monarch was informed and gave authorization for war before Ojukwu declared independence and Nigeria sent troops to stop the secession?

Abeg, provide the links to the books so I can see the evidence myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Prince001(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:

Are u serious? The woman u talking about is a Prof talking about the atrocities that Witch Queen and her people committed and still continues to do till day on many African countries and u are against that. Just Wowww and people like ur senseless comment against a warrior. Just wowwww.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Alusiizizi(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

That's why I suspect her professorship. I can excuse ipob and its supporters because they are mainly illiterates, but for a so called professor to display such ignorance is unbelievable.

The British monarch has no powers to declare war or engage in foreign policy. That's the job of the government of the day. It was the government of prime minister Neville Chamberlain that declared war on Germany not the king. It was the government of James Harold Wilson that supported the Nigerian side in the Biafran war and not queen Elizabeth and it was the government of Margaret Thatcher that declared war on Argentina in 1982 and not queen Elizabeth.

What queen Elizabeth's role was in the Biafran war that warranted such a vitriolic attack, Uju and her supporters are yet to tell us

From what I can gather she got a Ph.D in "ebonics", which is almost like getting a Ph.D in pidgin English in a Nigerian university. She is one of those quota hire, not appointed because of any remarkable academic achievement(and in Carnegie-Mellon it is impossible(without quota of course) to even be a student in this ivy-leaque university without academic distinction) but because she is black, female, lesbian and feminist immigrant, precisely the sort of demographics that these sort of institutions look for to fill their under-represented minority quotas.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Patriotsleague: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

A people that ran back to their land and said they don’t want to be a part of the Nigerian project are the ones who “brought war to you”…you may not realise this but you’re in the 3rd stage of rabies infection.
What were Biafra rag tag forces doing in Benin, Portharcourt?

You fools don't know history, either that or wish to twist it. Is ore, Benin, Ondo Biafra?
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by asanausana91: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Fear any woman you see without husband. This devil is not a Nigerian.
When we tell this oyibo people not to accept ipob into their country they no go gree, now see what this animal is saying the the queen of the world.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by jmichael259(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2022
This aunty racist proffessor of "NHUJU ANYA"(suffering) hates her own kin -igbo men, adopts a lifestyle abominable to the people she claims to be crying for, lives in a country (america) that was the epitome, highest profiter and foundationed on raping and pillaging. Moreso, they vehemently fought wars to maintain their opressive lifestyle decades long after britain had abolished slave trade and became a haven for blacks escaping AmeriKKKa!

Of all the people she could think of attacking, it was Elizabeth II she chose?

I'm not surprised since everyone in the U.S. has a prescription for mental ill health.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by wirinet(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Declaring independence unilaterally will bring war to you anywhere in the world.

Ojukwu declared war on Isaac Boro when he decided to "run back to his land "

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by naijapikin2(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Broveens42:

But her university doesn't consider her as having mental issues. If she was in a university in Nigeria and under your leadership as VC, I'm sure you would have sacked her for what you consider as severe psychosis... That explains who actually has mental issues..

The joke is on you
no I wouldn't have sacked her. I would call her to order because as her vc I'd have the clout to put her on track. Read her history, flipping between being strait and gay, unsure of her sexual inclination.
In all sincerity do you think she's normal? Am not talking about her educational qualifications, am talking about her social life. There's definitely a glitch somewhere. A big one at that. So you see, the jokes on her.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Alusiizizi(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
goodamerican:
He didn't call her that on Twitter, so why'd she bring it to Twitter? Yet she's accusing Piers of clout-chasing, smh. Besides, the same way she thinks she can run her potty mouth about anyone, even the deceased, is the same say anybody can do the same to her.

And her thinking he wants her on the show for ratings is laughable. I find her to be an embarrassment and I know a lot of sensible people who think the same. Ain't no way I'll turn on my TV to watch her. She's becoming an annoying embarrassment and laughingstock at this point.

I am a full-blooded Biafran and I thank you for echoing my thoughts. Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Sleekfingers: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Very rass stupid lady, no wonder she is without a husband, I pity her, if she enter UK, some fanatics can fck her up.

She tell you say, she need a husband?
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by GENES11S: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
I don't support her actions.

But she don talk watin she wan talk. If you no like am go and beat her.
e get how e dey do everybody for body...we are different people with different opinions.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Opolopoopolonio: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Cry more, your tears are so delicious to me.

She's a proud lesbian and she hasn't for once hidden her sexual preference...

Shut up!

She's flaunting the LGBT card because that's the only thing currently keeping her from getting sacked.

How long that will go, we shall see. shocked
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by eguarojeona: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Bekind123: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Igbo men with their small prik.

That's why their women have to relocate to brothels

yet, your mother gave birth for different men and neither of them married her, bastard child of a thousand father.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by DeepSight(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

That's why I suspect her professorship. I can excuse ipob and its supporters because they are mainly illiterates, but for a so called professor to display such ignorance is unbelievable.

The British monarch has no powers to declare war or engage in foreign policy. That's the job of the government of the day. It was the government of prime minister Neville Chamberlain that declared war on Germany not the king. It was the government of James Harold Wilson that supported the Nigerian side in the Biafran war and not queen Elizabeth and it was the government of Margaret Thatcher that declared war on Argentina in 1982 and not queen Elizabeth.

What queen Elizabeth's role was in the Biafran war that warranted such a vitriolic attack, Uju and her supporters are yet to tell us

While I don't support the Prof's remarks, i think its naïve to truly believe the crown has no say in what happens in Britain or what Britain does abroad. There are smokescreens everywhere in this world, and British constitutional monarchy is one of the biggest of the smokescreens in this world.

1 Like

Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Alusiizizi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Johnn44:

Even Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Amaka ! won’t make such outrageous statements. He is British Citizen grin .
Too bad he strolled outside UK & Buhari nabbed him grin .If he was even in in UK territories sef, Nigerian government would not have been able to extradite him to face charges

Nnamdi Kanu is intelligent and restrained, this bitch is no better than an animal.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Dearlord(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

I dare you to call Jeff bezos a hypocrite even on Twitter…90% of you Nigerian men can’t dare it. Because the white man is your alpha and omega. She gave a middle finger to the hullabaloo around the Uk queen’s death (as did many other nationalities), she called out Jeff bezos who tried to shut her down for her opinion but you call her a coward for not going from America to Uk for an interview? Spineless Nigerian men lol.

You are just a kid.

Insulting because you didn't get the message, makes you more stupid.
As little learned as I am, I remain among the brightest African man who understands the logics governing the world and the so called colonial mentality you have championing your negativity on.
On the part you perceived that I am worshipping a white man and not coming to rescue her or lend a voice to her stupid controversy, I don't give a clap to a sister who is not bright rather I throw to her a chunk of lumiere so that she can help herself out.

The problem with my African children is the lack of wisdom to solve her problem if deemed fit or navigate it till she is ready to resolve it.
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by GlobTrotter: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Uju the Definition of an iron lady

Morgan should look for whom to use to raise his dead career... Uju is not ready to give him such an opportunity
a vile tongue is not a definition of iron lady!!!!
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by Judolisco(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
So d vile and disgusting slowpoke pain her enter bone
Re: Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter by adedayoa2(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Everybody will die someday, the Queen died in her 90's. We all pray to live long sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) / Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.