Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Off (503 Views)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Off by Cravemore: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2022
It isn't a harmful question tho! But some might feel bad. cuz you're asking them like they don't know what to do with it, or you go further asking more question Like for giving out only 15k you just loose something from your life.
Re: Off by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Cravemore:
It isn't a harmful question tho! But some might feel bad. cuz you're asking them like they don't know what to do with it, or you go further asking more question Like for giving out only 15k you just loose something from your life.
Hmmn I understand. I see from this perspective also
Re: Off by Bluezy13(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Haven't called anyone for money before.
I don't ask anyone such a question when asked for money.
It is disrespectful to ask.
Exception depends on the relationship of the parties involved.
Re: Off by internationalman(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2022
It's question that deserves slap except it's Dangote or Elon Musk that's been asked this question?
Re: Off by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Bluezy13:
Haven't called anyone for money before.
I don't ask anyone such a question when asked for money.
It is disrespectful to ask.
Exception depends on the relationship of the parties involved.
You must be a rich politician son to have never called anyone for money before because there are times rich kids sometimes run out of money and still have to borrow from their peers.
Re: Off by Fahvvy: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
I see nothing wrong in asking o undecided...

I mean, I also have use for my money, so if I'm going to give you my hard earned money, I need to know 2 things....

1. What you need it for: I need to know that your needs are more urgent (not more important) than mine...

2. How and when you intend to pay me back: this is the importanta of all importancies grin... You don't play rough play with my hard earned money undecided...
Re: Off by Bluezy13(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

You must be a rich politician son to have never called anyone for money before because there are times rich kids sometimes run out of money and still have to borrow from their peers.

I simply live within my means.
I've never CALLED nor ASKED anyone for money since I left my guardian so no one had the opportunity to ask me such question and those who asked me for money; I never asked what they wanted to use it for because it is not only rude but none of my business. It is always in their discretion to give me a reason.
When and how to pay back is my business to know.

Nevertheless, courtesy demands one tells a reason for demanding money from another , at least to show genuiness.
Re: Off by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Bluezy13:

I simply live within my means.
I've never CALLED nor ASKED anyone for money since I left my guardian so no one had the opportunity to ask me such question and those who asked me for money; I never asked what they wanted to use it for because it is not only rude but none of my business. It is always in their discretion to give me a reason.
When and how to pay back is my business to know.

Nevertheless, courtesy demands one tells a reason for demanding money from another , at least to show genuiness.
Ok lesson learnt

Live within your means so that you do not have to borrow. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Help A Fellow Man In Need Without Asking For Help? / Can Toto Keep A Man? / Really This Young Lady Is A True Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.